Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

She has no image, this must be deliberate. She is easier to market as less distinct. Kind of sad tbh

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

I love the simple aesthetics. Gen Z is minimalistic af and they know exactly what they're doing and who they're catering. 

2 hours ago, kikugalanet said:

Signed CD and "vampire" t-shirt on her store soon.

how do we know?

  • Author
16 minutes ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

how do we know?

links were available for some time but were taken down 

I know some people will be disappointed it’s only 12 tracks, but I think fewer tracks worked for SOUR. It was truly skip-less. And that gets hard when you have 14+ songs. Quality>>quantity. 
 

And 7/12 songs are explicit 🙃

  • Author

 

idk why but i feel like track 12 will be vampire demo a la flowers demo on esv 

I actually really like the cover. The purple connects it to Sour but the darker shade might imply a darker or more mature tone. Her position, and the bit of her bra poking out from underneath kind of gives that same vibe as well, almost like a typical Disney star "I'm not a kid anymore" album. The title though, and the fact it's delivered on almost knuckle rings juxtaposes the sensual look with a more aggressive subtext that I think is very fun.

8 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

 

idk why but i feel like track 12 will be vampire demo a la flowers demo on esv 

That would suck tbh. I was hoping for at least 15 songs but I guess she prefers short albums

With Vampire being excellent i'm a fully confident in this doing 500K+

14 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

 

idk why but i feel like track 12 will be vampire demo a la flowers demo on esv 

Pretty sure it was described as an exclusive for the cd/vinyl singles 

I'd like to see the tracklist now to restore my hype after not really liking Vampire

She did that, again :clap3:

 

Of course the boomers in here are salty :coffee:

another universe the album’s called fame fucker with an all stars 8- lite shoot :gaycatina1:

while everyone is releasing albums with 20+ tracks, here's Miss Maam with 11 and 12 tracks.. :dies: 

Why is everyone acting like a 12 track album is some sort of anomaly?

Were y'all expecting a double album? :rip:

 

amidst the chaos last night, I think I read somewhere about a signed copy of GUTS? is there a signed copy preorder or something? For some reasons, her preorder page is not working for me rn. :dies: 

3 hours ago, Timeless said:

Only 12 tracks :rip:

I don't have a problem with it being 12 tracks as long as it's not a 30 minute album with a bunch of 2 minute tracks on it. I hope the album is at least 40 minutes or longer.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.