Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Cher's best album?

Featured Replies

I've never heard a Cher album before. Only her singles

F-words will say Believe but it’s Gypsy, Tramps, and Thieves or 3614 Jackson Highway

I honestly don’t think she has a good album but Living Proof, Dark Lady and CTTT are her best 

Living Proof, the production fits her like a glove and most of the songs are genuinely good.

 

Her top 5 to me:

 

1. Living Proof

2. Cher (1987)

3. Closer to the Truth

4. Believe

5. Take Me Home

 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

F-words will say Believe but it’s Gypsy, Tramps, and Thieves or 3614 Jackson Highway

I can understand Gyspsys, Tramps & Thieves but 3614 Jackson Highway? :biblio: Aside from What It's Worth that album is bad, it's in the pits of her discography (along with With Love, Cher and one of the worst albums I've ever heard: Backstage).

I've only listened to her discography post-Believe. 

Living Proof is my favourite. :gaycat2:

4 hours ago, UnfairTop said:

I've never heard a Cher album before. Only her singles

A quick visit to her Spotify profile (or other streaming services) will solve this. :spring:

4 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

A quick visit to her Spotify profile (or other streaming services) will solve this. :spring:

Meh, pass

Dark Lady! I love that album front to back. Skipless

9 hours ago, allforyou said:

Living Proof, the production fits her like a glove and most of the songs are genuinely good.

 

Her top 5 to me:

 

1. Living Proof

2. Cher (1987)

3. Closer to the Truth

4. Believe

5. Take Me Home

 

I can understand Gyspsys, Tramps & Thieves but 3614 Jackson Highway? :biblio: Aside from What It's Worth that album is bad, it's in the pits of her discography (along with With Love, Cher and one of the worst albums I've ever heard: Backstage).

It’s one of her most acclaimed…

On 6/12/2023 at 7:10 AM, UnfairTop said:

I've never heard a Cher album before. Only her singles

This, but I'm interested on listening to something nice.

 

------------------------

 

Any recommendations for a first listen?

 

pxxxtrick

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.