Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Your celebrity lookalike?

Featured Replies

Did people ever tell you you look like this celebrity?

 

When I was in my teens people told me I look like a mix of Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner.

 

Today I resemble Pedro Pascal, we literally have the same haircut, face shape and moustache/beard.

 

 

How about you?

 

pedropascal.jpg

Edited by TanjiroKamado

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

All of my friends that know me tell me I remind them of Beyonce

Beyonce?? Beyonce??

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Wrecked said:

Pedro Pascal? 
 

spacer.png

Yes. I mean he IS kinda cute but I wish I resembled someone who is...conventionally handsome :gaycat6: Idfk

 

 

17 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

All of my friends that know me tell me I remind them of Beyonce

You know who you really like? You ******* look like Luther Vandross.

 

VHWyjMC.jpg

 

 

 

If you imagine her as a white girl but just slightly uglier, we could basically be twins. I SWEAR!! 

People say I look like The Weekend and Bruno Mars. 
 

But maybe it’s just that I live in a mostly white country and The Weekend and Bruno are the most famous celebs with a similar skin tone to me.

I don't think I look like anyone, but a friend told me a few years ago that I look like Ralph Fiennes when he was young. I think that may be the closest match. I have a bigger conk tho :swan:

People have always said I look like Luke Hemmings, young Billy Corgan and Avicii (RIP).

3 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Yes. I mean he IS kinda cute but I wish I resembled someone who is...conventionally handsome :gaycat6: Idfk

 

spacer.png

Small Titty Katy Perry when I had my black hair

 

Avril lavigne when I had my blonde hair

 

But atm charlotte sands 

cs2.jpg

Even though im in the program going back to blonde so my hair isn't this blue anymore.

However she's not a celebrity but has like 2 songs but legit I feel like I look A LOT like Memphis mk :gaycat2:

 

So Tom if you guys don't work out I know your type :chick1:

I was often told that I looked like Kobe Bryant (RIP).

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.