Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Biggest female streaming weeks on BB200

Featured Replies

Ariana doing 300M with 12 tracks, no features and at the beginning of 2019 is insane, she's still top 3 four years later despite streaming exploding since then. 

Wow, TUN really is impressive

the oldest of the (top) bunch, yet it has 2 entries

 

also, SOS :jonny: even more than Midn who is by the biggest stats-wise

21 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Ariana doing 300M with 12 tracks, no features and at the beginning of 2019 is insane, she's still top 3 four years later despite streaming exploding since then. 

:clap3:

 

SZA :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, magazine said:

Where's reputa???? :weeps:

It wasn't on streaming platforms for its first month of release

  • ATRL Moderator

Summer, SZA, and Jhene made it. :clap3:
 

No sign of H.E.R. what happened @Armani?

1 minute ago, The Music Industry said:

It wasn't on streaming platforms for its first month of release

oh :eek: We're back :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

Wow, TUN really is impressive

the oldest of the (top) bunch, yet it has 2 entries

 

also, SOS :jonny: even more than Midn who is by the biggest stats-wise

 

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Taylor with 11 entries. :clap3:

 

SOS :deadbanana4:

 

19 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

It wasn't on streaming platforms for its first month of release

Where do ya’ll think Rihanna will place with R9?
 

Her recurrent streams are just insane for no album release since 2016. 
 

She’ll definitely rank at #2. #1 will depend on the number of tracks I fear.

 

:eli:

22 minutes ago, Devin said:

Summer, SZA, and Jhene made it. :clap3:
 

No sign of H.E.R. what happened @Armani?

Considering her most successful album charted 181 Weeks and never peaked Top 20 why would she be listed here for peak streaming weeks:coffee:

 

Anyways that same twitter user snubbed her for weeks on BB200 so even if she was supposed to be here he probably wouldn't have listed her anyway:rofl:

 

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

 

 

Where do ya’ll think Rihanna will place with R9?
 

Her recurrent streams are just insane for no album release since 2016. 
 

She’ll definitely rank at #2. #1 will depend on the number of tracks I fear.

 

:eli:

Funny you think there's gonna be a R9 :gaycat6:

16 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Where do ya’ll think Rihanna will place with R9?
 

Her recurrent streams are just insane for no album release since 2016. 
 

She’ll definitely rank at #2. #1 will depend on the number of tracks I fear.

 

:eli:

I definitely see her surpassing SOS. Midnights is going to be harder to surpass, but I wouldn't say it's impossible. Rihanna has never been a first week giant (though I'm sure she'll perform much better than she usually does for R9), but with the hype and streaming consistently growing I could see her going that high if there are enough songs. 

 

Good luck booking that R9 you speak of though. :dancehall3:

Edited by Klein

37 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

 

 

Where do ya’ll think Rihanna will place with R9?
 

Her recurrent streams are just insane for no album release since 2016. 
 

She’ll definitely rank at #2. #1 will depend on the number of tracks I fear.

 

:eli:

I've always said that she will blow everyone away once she releases

the hype has Been brewing, viral tweets/moments have shown that

 

as u said, the fact that she is So high up despite no big release since 2016....

(altho I feel like the hype died down after her Wakanda song/Superbowl?) - she still would be fairly high imo

((if the Wakanda song entered the top10 so easily, I can only imagine an official single - of the kind that she KNOWS everyone wants..))

 

I think 1# for sure, if she surprise drops?! :jonny:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.