Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Live Albums hit different! Agree?

Featured Replies

I just listened to The Weeknd’s Live at Sofi album. I wasn’t a fan of most of the After Hours and Dawn FM tracks, but they sound different in the live album and I love it. Those audience background noises, the adlibs and the band arrangements make the songs sound better. I also feel the same way with Bey’s Homecoming compared to her studio albums.
 

Anyone else feels the same way? 

Speak Now World Tour does hit different. I wish Taylor had more Live Albums :chick3:

  • Author
31 minutes ago, Wizard said:

YEP i agree :clap3: i am world tour is like the only time i listen to IASF songs, it's a classic 

 

CzVdba6.gif

 

27 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Speak Now World Tour does hit different. I wish Taylor had more Live Albums :chick3:

Wait lemme check these out. :duca: 

Reminder that Mariah has the best-selling female live album ever :gayriahcat1:

Working out to live concert audio and live albums is the best experience.

 

It’s almost as if you are sweating with the performers. You have the best feeling when doing it, no matter how hard the workout is.

Yea, too bad artists don’t release them as often like it was in the past

I love live albums and I'm glad they're getting popular again. 

  • 4 weeks later...

always loved them. Whitney has one of her so called greatest live performances ever but it largely doesnt do her justice considered the numerous events they left off or have blocked (I still to this day dont get why the live version of One Moment in Time is blocked on Spotify).

 

Beyonce's Homecoming is great example of this. the powerful vocals from the background, the rawness of the band, the interludes and mash ups. Like the Crazy in love and diva tracks are lowkey superior to them studio versions.

Yes, and I'm still bitter they never released a full KylieFever2002 album. They are some of her best arrangements ever. :chick3:

 

 

Edited by Virgos Groove

15 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

always loved them. Whitney has one of her so called greatest live performances ever but it largely doesnt do her justice considered the numerous events they left off or have blocked (I still to this day dont get why the live version of One Moment in Time is blocked on Spotify).

It's crazy how she never released a single live album during her prime, or even do an MTV Unplugged. It would've sold like cupcakes.

On 3/3/2023 at 11:02 PM, Dr. Alexander said:

Working out to live concert audio and live albums is the best experience.

 

It’s almost as if you are sweating with the performers. You have the best feeling when doing it, no matter how hard the workout is.

Let me try this with my jumprope sessions this week

3 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Let me try this with my jumprope sessions this week

Let me know how it goes.

 

I did a workout session for two months listening to the All For You tour, and then when I got tired of that, I went over to the Blond Ambition tour for a month or two. I was so in shape after those few months.

Yes!

 

Madonna's Confessions Tour album is a masterpiece.

Homecoming is my most listened to Bey album :skull: I even have it on vinyl, it’s amazing 

On 3/4/2023 at 5:52 AM, suburbannature said:

Reminder that Mariah has the best-selling female live album ever :gayriahcat1:

A tinsy tiny album which set the world on fire. MTV Unplugged needs a revival. I love those. 

 

Mariah's Unplugged has sold over 7 million copies worldwide. 

Why do you like them so much? I don't think I've listened to a live album more than once :toofunny3:

10 hours ago, Cain said:

Homecoming is my most listened to Bey album :skull:

Same omg :jonny5:

28 minutes ago, stevyy said:

A tinsy tiny album which set the world on fire. MTV Unplugged needs a revival. I love those. 

 

Mariah's Unplugged has sold over 7 million copies worldwide. 

She must release Here Is Mariah Carey as a live album :bam:

Edited by pisuke

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.