Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Emma Roberts turns 32, surprised?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I came here expecting Kylie Minogue

Queen Kylie is a Gemini.

 

OP: She is the one turning 32, and I am the one who feels old. To me Emma Roberts is perpetually gonna be 24.

I’m gay af and I have no idea who she is :coffee2:

 

happy birthday though

She only had one hit gif so she can't be the queen of ATRLers

9 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

She only had one hit gif so she can't be the queen of ATRLers

2501a29ea48b550dfd1fb0be99726099

  • Author
1 hour ago, shookspeare said:

literally the female nicolas cage

????

1 hour ago, GentleEarthquake said:

She only had one hit gif so she can't be the queen of ATRLers

twice-akgaes-emma-roberts-red-carpet.gif

 

emmaroberts-milaprint.gif

 

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I came here expecting Kylie Minogue

Same until I read 32 instead of 22

 

6ya201b.gif

  • Author
3 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

twice-akgaes-emma-roberts-red-carpet.gif

 

emmaroberts-milaprint.gif

 

I forgot about this one 

spacer.png

Uhm if u love Emma Roberts yall better support her new film in theaters. It's very cute story

 

 

Ya know, I like Ms Roberts. She stays in her lane and knows what she’s good at. She’ll always be an iconic tv *****. 

57 minutes ago, 4Real said:

How about Hayley Williams?

now THAT'S the queen of the gays right there mhm :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.