Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Thoughts on Ariana Grande's ''Focus''?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was ahead of it’s time that’s why it flopped cause honey if you check the YouTube views they’re massive!

loved upon release and i never got why it wasnt that well received

The song overall is bad she did a great move when she scrapped it as a lead singer of dangerous women 

12 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

prechorus is amazing but chorus is horrible

I so agree with this

Problem / Bang Bang / Focus = the worst songs of her career and she agrees. :cm:

14 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

prechorus is amazing but chorus is horrible

Basically this. Had she sung the entire chorus and I would’ve loved it. 

I gagged when I first saw the MV tho, she looked like a MPG

my high-school boyfriend stanned my everything sooo hard and ill never forget the day focus dropped after he pre-ordered it :gaycat7: the gut punch he felt when she delivered that 0 :gaycat7:

Honestly it’s a bad song. If the chorus wasn’t ruined by the guy singing it then it would’ve been okay.  Even though it sucked she took a short break and came back with a new sound with Dangerous Woman and I think that was important for her evolution as an artist.

 

Focus On Me felt like Problem 2.0 but without the magic. 

It was cute but it was in the tail end of that sound. It was a terrible first single choice. I'm glad she took it off the album so that it could not be associated with the album. 

 

At the time I was shocked she would release such a blatant Problem rehash but now listening to it back I don't really hear the similarities :rip:

A classic in my heart. Did she record Greedy around that time? Probably would have worked better as the lead

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.