Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jonas Brothers - "Wings"

Featured Replies

people complaining but its actually a bop

 

Gen z let this happen with tik tok 

 

have yall not noticed hit songs r getting shorter and shorter

 

boys a liar pt 2  2:11

 it was only gonna get shorter and shorter til its not even a minute 

Edited by Insanity

  • Replies 101
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just noticed the album is 12 tracks and barely 33 mins :rip:  that would be short even for a 10 track album

What in the interlude :deadbanana2: A lead single with NO verses??? I'VE HAD IT

a nice intro for the album, but that's it. that's only it. no way this is a single.

let's see if they're going to push the "real" single 2 weeks after like Selena did with De Una Vez (also very short) to Baila Conmigo. 

It was really just the intro of the album with a MV and an early release, but it was a intro, didn't have playlist or radio. 

 

This cannot be the norm of their album, dear god. 

They deserve to flop into oblivion. I wish artists would stop creating music that’s under 2 minutes

this is flopping badly... not top 10 on itunes yet and not charting on apple music.. even I'm shocked at how bad its performing 

  • Author
19 minutes ago, seancarter said:

this is flopping badly... not top 10 on itunes yet and not charting on apple music.. even I'm shocked at how bad its performing 

Deserved :supaspaz:

47 minutes ago, seancarter said:

this is flopping badly... not top 10 on itunes yet and not charting on apple music.. even I'm shocked at how bad its performing 

I mean... they are pretty vanilla, so I'm not surprised people are not checking for them :toofunny2: 

Please do not make these less than 2 minute songs a consistent thing. Just don't do it.

I'm so confused by everything about this. From the song itself to the promo it's getting. 

 

How did they not make it to TTH? Their last era had one of the biggest hits of the year :confused: 

 

There is no way this is their lead single lol

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

 

He's got jokes :rip:

This makes me so worried for his upcoming album.  I could totally see him doing a bunch of 2 minute tracks and calling it ~eXpErImEnTaL~ :pukey:  when really it's an obvious desperate pathetic plea for Spotify streams and viral Tik Tok sounds.

 

2 hours ago, seancarter said:

this is flopping badly... not top 10 on itunes yet and not charting on apple music.. even I'm shocked at how bad its performing 

GOOD.

1 hour ago, schnetzka said:

Please do not make these less than 2 minute songs a consistent thing. Just don't do it.

Especially not under 3 minutes. 3 minute songs are good but 4 minutes or longer for a song I'd better.

Edited by boychik0830
Typo

1 hour ago, seancarter said:

US Spotify Debut - #176 - 327,274 streams 

 

Hope this shows that people want actual length songs (mostly)

I just listened the snippet and totally love this and the chiptune-videogame vibes...My favorite jobros song in years, but sorry. Im not gonna give my time to a single with less than 2 minutes. This could set a bad precedent for artists if this is successful :gaycat4:I will listen to this once they release a longer version :gaycat2:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I love that they’re flopping. Give us a real song. No more ringtone hit clips bye 

Joe's part has a lot of potential.

Unfortunately the rest of the song is a turd

 

UYOGfku.gif

The song is actually great. 

But definitely a weird choice to lead the the new era with. 

Very unmemorable song and it's bombing HARD. Their career trajectory is so weird. How did they fade away so badly by the mid 2010s, then had a totally random huge comeback in 2019, and then went back to flopping hard.

Actually this song is so good. Maroon 5 done very very very right. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.