Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jonas Brothers - "Wings"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need this to flop so bad, we really don't need verseless songs to become the norm.

This sounds good and I love the three different songs vibe it gives, but 1:59 is not it and I will not approve that decision 

the 'it was you' verse is sooooo good :WAP:

they can easily make this a 5 minute song but instead we got this:rip:

This would be a good album intro. It's uplifting and feels like an evolution for them. But lead single material it is not.  

I expected them to get better playlisting... hmmm 

Edited by seancarter

They should’ve dropped summer baby instead. Wings is just way too short and just sounds like 3 different songs on 1. 

I refuse to support this. 
 

1:58 is a ******* joke. 

The song is soooo good but why is tooo short???

 

Why they troll us like that!! they did not go with generic sound with this one but it feels like an intro not a compelte song

it's cute, but also a bit corny, it may be a grower will see.   

I've tought It was a sneak peek of the song when I saw the length.

It's ok but really too short.:rip:

Why is this so short? It feels like a teaser, not a complete song. It's not bad, though. 

1:58 and the last 10 seconds are just silence. Yeah... not great. Not great song at all!

Is this for real? This is a hit clip lol 1:58 is actually insane

I was actually interested in this cuz Jon Bellion wrote it but I’m literally not going to bother listening to a 1:59 song.
 

Hope it flops so they learn we don’t want verseless bridgeless Tik Tok clips!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.