• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• ZIVERT

• Steve Johnson

• TheCal

Poor Pitchfork. I had a feeling this would have a double digit run at the top

Is this getting shoved down people's throats?

The way streaming keeps growing and some other song could break this song’s records in the future is wild

Edited by MALAMENTE

The way she's becoming the music industry :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I like Miley a lot and I'm happy she's smashing but I don't get this...like at all

Simple familiar melody, empowering, inoffensive relatable lyrics, gathered goodwill from acclaimed previous project and covers, breakup narrative with another celebrity, great rollout and marketing. 

If somebody would have told me 5 years ago that Miley will break Adele records and have a record breaking song I would have never believed it but I’m so happy for her :clap3: the song is good and so catchy and fresh and she’s so talented so she deserves it anyway :WAP:

i actually really love Miley but I don't get this song?!?! I am so surprised at how well it's doing

13 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

Is this getting shoved down people's throats?

It’s gone massively viral. That’s literally all it is. 

The biggest ex act (musically) :clap3:

46 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I like Miley a lot and I'm happy she's smashing but I don't get this...like at all

37 minutes ago, mystery said:

Simple familiar melody, empowering, inoffensive relatable lyrics, gathered goodwill from acclaimed previous project and covers, breakup narrative with another celebrity, great rollout and marketing. 

Yeah. Also, here in Brazil the song is all over instagram meme pages mainly because of the breakup.

The real music industry :clap3:

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Well, gp failed her with NBLAH, Mother's Daughter, Plastic Hearts, so I don't mind it. She deserves her flowers...:gaycat5:

Miley’s smashed in the UK since 2019 with NBLAH, MS and Prisoner. About time others supported tha girlie. 

Ending mediocre songs with ease. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.