The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

18 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Preach. After the first few listens where I was learning new information about their relationship and digesting it, I've felt little need to go back to the ten minute version when the original is right there and much tighter lyrically (and isn't such a time commitment to listen to)

I really hope she doesn't sing this one for 10 minutes on tour when there's so many others I'd rather have her play.

2 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

I really hope she doesn't sing this one for 10 minutes on tour when there's so many others I'd rather have her play.

Maybe once as a surprise song, but I definitely agree. You can easily fit 3 full Taylor songs into the 10 minutes (or like 5 or 6 or 7 if you do Beyonce style mashups lol), which is toooooo much 

32 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Preach. After the first few listens where I was learning new information about their relationship and digesting it, I've felt little need to go back to the ten minute version when the original is right there and much tighter lyrically (and isn't such a time commitment to listen to). 

This is how i feel. Looking back we actually got a good visual story with the OG.

It was cool though to finally hear the mythical 10 min version. Lowkey we won't ever hear the OG 10 min song since it was re-done :redface:

The 5 minute version sucks and has been deleted since #1 hit 10min version came out

You kept me like a secret but I kept you like an oath is one of the greatest lines ever 

Are we doing another reveal tonight or shall we let the girls breathe a little longer? @1989

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

Are we doing another reveal tonight or shall we let the girls breathe a little longer? @1989

I was going to do one but it would be a just little while later, if that’s okay with everyone! 

On 2/25/2023 at 4:43 PM, 1989 said:

z9x6UUz.jpg

51. Dancing With Our Hands Tied - 8.015

not this filler higher than King of my Heart & Dress

0qzu0Km.gif

i never really liked atw5 but atw10 is one of her best songs ever, no other way to listen to it. :hippo:

I personally feel that ATW and ATW10 are just entirely separate songs at this point, and roughly equal. They're different takes on the same idea. ATW10 is longer, sure, but the stripped down production makes it not a chore to listen to. I've never really felt that it's too long and I happily let it play when it comes on.

oooo and I was about to go and suck some dick it’s time to CANCEL :duca: Is this the finale?

2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

oooo and I was about to go and suck some dick it’s time to CANCEL :duca: Is this the finale?

Tomorrow will be the finale!

It’s 1am here so I probably can’t stay online for too long but imma try

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Do we want to save this for tomorrow? Tomorrow up to 30, Tuesday finale? Both will be earlier! 

Edited by 1989

4 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Do we want to save this for tomorrow? Tomorrow up to 30, Tuesday finale? Both will be earlier! 

Nooo do it tonight :biblionny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.