The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

I was banned during this because of a stupid Sam Smith thread but I lurked on here during the reveal and took notes of my live reaction. I’m putting them here for your enjoyment  

spacer.png

Spoiler

***Disclaimer: I rated all TV songs based on their original versions. I do not use any of the TV tracks. 

ME!th deserved to be dead last 

2nd 0 out with The Turd! My tasteful mind 

Absolutely mind boggling that this The Turd got the single treatment while CS was left to rot 

Exactly eversnooze deserves the most lashings. Overdue for her first punch out. 

“Cowboy like me is going top 3” not with my 1 

NBNC is the only listenable song on everbore 

Enlarge image

Safe & Sound will be too 50 INSHALLAH

Beautiful Ghosts… forgot about that one. Got my 0 bc it was attached to the atrocious & mega-panned flop CATS

Screaming at that user thinking Heinous Ghosts had a chance at being top 100 

Not the End Game draggings. A trap-pop crossover anthem

Only gave Die a 1 bc it features Ed Shitran 

There are some other BOMBS on Loser that deserved to go before INTHAF

I didn’t give WTNY a 1! It’s a solid 6 for me, i don’t get the hate it’s such a bop. Also my Rep Tour surprise song, so there’s added nostalgia

NOOOO NOT HYGTG YALL HAVE NO TASTE. POP PERFECTION!! Genuinely one of the best chorus & melodies in her ENTIRE discog

Should’ve given it a 10. I was debating but didn’t account for the lack of Gospel Hearers participating in this rate 

Agree with wastedpotential re SIO. The art of writing a pop song catchy enough to resonate with tens of millions of ppl around the globe is so underrated. It takes real skill to write songs like that 

I ignore the TV versions too. They’re trash. Sorry Scooter w0n 

Red, folklore, & 1989 being her trinity IKTR 

Back again. First comment of Tuesday night. Sweet Nothing does NOT deserve the hate it gets. It’s better than at least 60% of ME!thnights

@4real you will SEETHE when The Legends top 10! 

The Lakes would’ve gotten an 11 from me if I had 4 to give ngl 

Starlight used to be a JAM in 2012. Great melodies, beautiful melodies

@By The Water I KNOW you’re not speaking on The Lucky Hymn & Holy Song with those unbrushed, cavity-ridden, yellow chompers! 

Finally the first eversnore lashings. Keep them coming I want it go get bloody 

@Michael 196 I listened to folklore for the first time & was rushed to the hospital after experiencing a massive seizure. I listened to everbore the first time & the surgeon didn’t even have to use anesthesia to remove my wisdom teeth! So keep the Grammy/success bandwagoning accusations to yourself 

Oh not Eyes Open, it’s one of her best. This OWNED radio in 2012 only the real ones remember 

Won’t accept any folklore song going out first besides mad hooker

The acoustic version totally killed  the greatness of State of Grace, one of my 11s. This can go

No body no crime is the only good song on that album. Nurse! 

Not my first 11 OUT. I’ll keep this underrated classic for myself then damn 

https://youtu.be/PWgnSF1uCVo

Some of y’all weren’t here & it SHOWS 

Oh wow did NOT expect IDSB out this early. This was a 10 when Rep came out but has aged quite horribly. DBM won in the long run 

So It Goes was always bottom 3 on Rep for me but it’s not as offensive anymore. Just forgettable 

There are plenty of other Loser songs that could’ve exited before The Archer. Was obsessed when this came out but it hasn’t aged well

It takes a certain level of taste to appreciate epiphany… going out this early is INSANe. Like mad ***** is right there 

First true shocker… interesting 

Bejeweled is ******* trash like half of ME!thnights. A pleasant surprise! 

Love that we’re starting off Wednesday’s rate with ME!thnights carnage 

IWYW is a harmless bawp y’all hate fun! Especially when there are like 15 eversnore tracks remaining 

Horrorland & I Know Gas Chambers were right there too….

MPF is genuinely one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard how is it still in 

Wait I didn’t know SOTB was so hated…. It’s one of the only listenable ME!thnights tracks 

Gowns is such a snooze never got the hype for it. Goes nowhere, like Tayla’s fake orgasm in the pre chorus

Mean is one of her best country tracks y’all better REPENT. Deserved top 75 

WAYYY too early for KOMH when there are loads of other bombs in here. SALUTE TO ME IM YOUR AMERICAN QUEEN. Hoe was SPITTING 

Also another case of y’all were clearly too poor to attend the Rep Tour 

Evercock’s only loss of the day? Well it’s over 

Dear Reader is one of the better ME!thnights 3 am tracks, not saying much, but still! 

NOT MISS AMERICANA NOOOOOOOOOO

Literally top 5 on L0ser yall are not seeing heaven 

Why is there so much DBATC slander? It’s arguably the best song on that shitshow of an album 

Mad hag deserved to be lower. The only skip on an otherwise flawless album 

NOT BETTY WTF??? NOT EVEN TOP 100???? I THOUGHT IT WAS UNIVERSALLY LOVED 

BUT IF I SHOWED UP AT YOUR PARTY WOULD YOU HAVE ME WOULD YOU WANT ME WOULD YOU TELL ME TO GO **** MYSELF OR LEAVE ME IN THE GARDen

My only 11 to miss the top 100 is The Lucky One, which is a you problem, bc everyone who sabotaged will have to repent with the Lord themselves. My other 2 11s aren’t leaving until the top 10 hihi

LOOK is an absolute BANGER & its release week was a cultural reset 

wastedpotential said it perfectly 

Sorry but ITHK chorus has one of Taylor’s best pop melodies. INFECTIOUS & deserved better 

COME BACK BE HERE I AM SO SORRY. Especially with The Last Snooze still here 

I know Starlight exited a few rounds ago but I genuinely thought the lyrics were “I’m a Barbie on the boardwalk summer of ‘45” before I started watching the TV lyric vid attached to its exit post. Mess

Should’ve given YAIL a 10. The best 1989 deluxe track naur itrchru itchru. The production is immaculate 

Not ‘You Are In Lena’ having multiple layered interpretations nnnn 

Paper Rings would’ve smashed as L0ser’s lead. The recurrent streams speak for themself

Okay there’s officially no hope left for this rate. AYHTDWS is LITERALLY one of her best pop songs. UGH 

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALWAYS WANT BACK THE LOVE THEY GAVE AWAY AND PEOPLE LIKE ME WANT TO BELIEVE YA WHEN YOU SAY YOU CHAAAAANGED 

Worst song on 1989 (Standard) & 3rd worst overall

Omg not I Almost Do. Deserved to be higher considering the TURDS still left 

IKWT getting PUNCHED with the other choices still in…… seek help 

RFI is better than 80% of the ME!thnights tracks still left in. Blinded by recency bias I fear… 

A collab being out…. If it’s safe & sound y’all are OVER. Hopefully it’s eversnore hihi 

Enlarge image

I gave Coney Island a 1 I would like representation!!

The Story of Us is a CUNTry Taylor CLASSIC y’all are bones 

NOT INVISIBLE STRING WHAT THE FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKK. LIKE THIS SONG IS ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT………….

Chains around my demons, wool to brave the seasons
One single thread of gold tied me to you

*folk guitar riff*

Hoax is very good. The Legends should’ve been the closer & included on the standard edition tho. 

AFTERGLPW????????? WITH THE LOSER/EVERMORE TRASH **** STILL IN????

I BLEW THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION NOW YOU’RE BLUE 

Afterglow & False Song should’ve switched spots 

Sad Beautiful Tragic being the perfect description of today’s results. This song is gorgeous & DESERVED top 60 

@Klein now you know how I feel when TLO got eliminated at like #130 

TBE LAKES NOT BEING TOP 20 IS EGREGIOUS WHAT THE ****. You are all going to hell 

Peace being higher than the other folklore tracks punched out today is very surprising 

Last Kiss exit kind of uneventful 

Lover (song) lowkey sucks. Never really liked it. And the fact that it is above all the godly folklore tracks is heinous

Karma shouldn’t have even seen the top 200 please 

This Love is HEAVENLY. Y’all just don’t get it. Placement is somewhat fair but the ME!thnights shitstains still in should’ve replaced the gems we’ve lost today 

Idk what ME!thnights tracks are still in but there are others that could’ve gone before LH. A great album opener & mood setter

Wasn’t crazy about TLGAD when the album dropped but it’s grown on me a lot since then. The storytelling is top tier Taylor 

LUV to see the upcoming everqueef draggings 

What’s up with all the seven hate? It’s one of the best tracks on folklore (which says a lot bc the entire album is virtually flawless)

Willow is ******* trash. Working retail while it was on the radio didn’t help either

I swear if Safe & Sound isn’t top 50…..

@Cruel Summer I listened to neveragain once in full & never revisited because it’s ******* trash. Bottom 3 album 

Enlarge image

Safe & Sound you will always be famous! 

New Romantics being the first track to score an 8 average is dark sided 

Better not be DWOHT leaving! 

Not too much on Music-Hero! It’s her best pop single since 2014

The Great Snooze is not as great as y’all make it out to be…..

NOOOOOOOOOO DWOHT WAS A BB HOT 100 YE #1 SINGLE IN ANOTHER TIMELINE 

Listening to this electro-pop masterpiece to avenge her wrongful death 

Yeah why did I give Midnight Shart a 10? I must have been high that night. Deserved a 7

Now that I look back on it, I scored the ME!thnights kinda high. We’ll see how well they age. But the 1-2-3-4 punch in the beginning is still exceptional 

Did NOT expect YBWM to be OUT before Top 40……

Fair placement I thought DBM would rank higher 

Better Man is a great track. Love both her & LBT’s versions 

OOTW NOOOOOO the verses/bridge, production & lyrics are pure perfection. Should’ve been top 20 

NOT ILLICIT AFFAIRS OMFFFFFF YOU ARE WLL ******* TASTELESS. EASILY TOP FIVE ON FOLKLORE………. 

AND YOU WANNA SCREAM DONT CALL ME KID 

DONT CALL ME BABY 

LOOK AT THIS IDIOTIC FOOL THAT YOU MADE ME 

YOU TAUGHT ME A SECRET LANGUAGE I CANT SPEAK WOTH ANYONE ELSE 

AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL 

FOR YOU I WOUKD RUIN MYSELF 

A MILLION LITTLE TIMESSSSS

A BRIDGE 

Not i can’t folklore slaughter I can’t take it………….. pleeeeeeeease piiiiiiicture meeeeeeee

All while overratedball is still in. Y’all deserve a TS11 full of ME’s, YNTCD’s & The Man’s 

The 1 did not deserve to be higher than the sisters who fell just before her. Opening track bias 

Happy Safe & Sound made top 40. Deserved top 15 imo but I didn’t expect it to considering it’s not from a main album 

Didn’t realize DBATC was so hated here… it’s top 3 on L0ser. ***** was spitting on the verses 

Yoko Ono being so acclaimed it’s surprising. Kinda aged for me 

Mine is a bop 

Oh yikes mtr getting punched is a surprise. Not one of my personal faves but i thought it was widely loved 

Oooo DJ this will be controversial 

Excuse me I gave Holy Summer a 10!!! Shocked at this missing top 20 wtf 

Agree I love seeing the TIMT stanning… I never see the recognition it clearly deserves (& is getting) 

Finale night perched to see how this shakes out 

LMFAOOOO THE EVERSNORE PUNCH STARTING US OFF IM ROLLING 

Rated ivy (and the rest of the evershit tracks besides NBNC) a 1 because that’s how many times I’ve listened to them in full! Hihi 

NOT GETAWAY CAR THOUGHT THIS WAS LOCKED GOR TOP 20. THE BEST ON REP

I'm in a getaway car

I left you in a motel bar

Put the money in a bag and I stole the keys

That was the last time you ever saw me (oh!)

Ouuuu let’s not with the Blank Space slander. Inarguably the best single of her career. 

WHEN I SAW THAT RED HAT PIC I KNEW THE NEXT ONE OUT WAS GOJNG TO BE UNHOLY BUT NOT HOLY GROUND OMDGFFFFFFFFFFFF I HATE YOU ALL 

All of the TVs are bad. There’s not a single TV that’s as good as the original, except maybe Love Story. I rated all of these songs based on the OG versions, and HOLY SONG was no exception 

Baboon is great, especially considering how trashy most of its parent album is 

YOKO ONO stayed WAYYYYY to long like John Lennon has been calling her home since the 100s! 

Not here for ANTI SMASH slander 

Forgor that I gave CIWYW a 10…. yikes I really was high while I was doing my scores. But it truly was one of my faves when Rep came out. I still stream it here & there on a Fall/Winter day when the smell of reputa is in the air 

Pro-Hit being top 15 IKTR 

YOU WILL ALL ROT IN THR GULAG FOR SLASHING EXILE LILE THIS……………… LITERALLY HER BEST SOMG WHAT THR ACTUAL ****. EXILED ALL OF YOU ARE EXILED FROM THIS RATE. YALL JUST LOVE TO BE QUIRKY LIL CONTRARIANS WHO FAKE HATE ON QUALITY POPULAR SONGS JUST TO BE “DiFfErEnT.” ******* LOSERS. 

stan twitter: pearl "get a job get a hobby or get some friends"YouTube · theereactionsFeb 7, 2021

PRETENDING TO LIKE WOODY LIKE ME & RIGHT WHERE YOU KILLED ME PLEASE GET A ROOM. THEY SHOULD BOTTLE THAT **** & SELL WITH A MELATONIN LABEL 

BACK TO DECEMBER MISSING THR TOP 10 THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE NOOOOOOOOOOO. JAILTIME FOR ALL. IM GOING KAMALA AG WEED POLICY ON YOUR ASSES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA EVERSNORE STANS WILL ALWAYS LOSE 

Agree @By The Water that Afterglow (and maybe Cruel Summer) is the only L0ser song that deserves to be this far 

Evershit being her 2nd least liked album just feels so right. GOOD RIDDANCE 

Yeah Red certainly didn’t deserve top 20 over Holy Ground, exile & Back to December. A bridge tho! 

Delicate is not the best song on reputa but this is a fair placement, considering I thought it was going top 10 

CAUSE ITS GONNA BE FOREVER 

OR ITS GONNA GO DOWN IN FLAMES 

YOU CAN TELL ME WHEN ITS OVER 

IF THE HIGH WAS WORTH THE PAIN 

GOT A LONG LIST OF EX LOVERS 

THEYLL TELL YOU IN INSANE 

CAUSE YOU KNOW I LOVR THR PLAYERS 

AND 

YOU 

LOVE 

THE 

GAME! 

CAUSE WERE YOUNG & WERE RECKLESS 

WELL TAKE THIS WAY TOO FAR 

ITLL LEAVE YOU BREATHLESS (mmmmm) 

OR WITH A NASTY SCAR 

GOTTA LONG LIST STARBUCKS LOVERS

THEY’LL TELL YOU IM INSANE  

BUT I GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY 

*CLICK* 

AND ILL WRITE YA NAME 

BS is literally pop perfection. I became a full time stan upon first listen of this hymn on 1989 release night. Her best single & (one of her) biggest classic(s) missing the top 10 is a crime. 

Why the Sparks Fly hate in here? One of her best choruses ever 

DROP EVERYTHING NOW 

MEET ME IN THR POURING RAIN 

KISS ME ON THE SIDEWALK 

AND TAKE AWAY THE PAIN 

CAUSE IIIII SEEEEE SPARKS FLYYYY

WHENEVER YOUUU SMIIIIILE

Treacherous slander will immediately send you to the guillotine I don’t make the rules 

THE SUPERIOR ATW VERSION CLEARING YUP YUP YUP

Wait why did I give that a 10? I’m a mess nnnn

NOOOOOOO NOT TREACHEROUS. A PERFECT SOMG & HER BEST BRIDGE. Iconic #13 placement tho BUT IM STILL PISSED

TWO HEADLIGHTS PASS IN THE SLEEPLESS NIGHT AND I WILL GET YOU GET YOU ALONE

YOUR ANME HAS ECHOED THROIGH MY MIND AND I JUST THUNK YOU SHOULD THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW 

THAT NOTHING SAFE IS WORTH THE FRIVE AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU FOLLOW YOI HOME 

ILL FOLLOW YOU FOLLOW YOI HOME 

Also one of the only TVs that’s on par with the original recording 

One 11 left & I know it’s coming for top 10 hihi

CLEAN SUPREMACY OMGGGGGGG. SAD TO SEE STYLE GO BUT THRILLED TO SEE 19LEGEND9’s BEST SONG STILL IN 

ME!THNIGHTS MISSING THR YOP 10 AHHHHHHHHHH

@Klein has truly had the worst luck out of all the participants nnnnn

Red, folklore & 1989 having the most songs in the top 10 HER TRINITY NAUR ITS TRUE. I WON 

Can’t even be mad at TIMT going out now cause the little song that could made it to the top 10! It’s always been top 5 on folkslay for me, and I’m happy to see that others agree

I WAS SO AHEAD OF THE CURVE 

THE CURVE BECAME A SPEHERE

FELL BEHIND ALL MY CLASSMATES AND I ENDED UP HERE 

POURING OUT MY HEART TO A STRANGER BUT I DIDNT POUR THR WHISKEY 

AND I JUST EANTED YOU YO KNOW 

YHAT THIS IS ME TRYING 

AT LEEEEAST IM TRYING 

AND ITS HARD 

TO BE AT A PARTY WHEN I FEELS LIME AN OPEN WOUND 

ITS HARD TO BE ANYWHERE THESE DAYS WHEN ALL I WANT IS YOU 

YOURE A FLASHBACK IN A FILM REEL ON THR ONE SCREEN IN MY TOWN 

AND I JUST WANTED YOUUUUU TO KNOWWWW

CLEAN DESERVED TOP 5 & TO LEAD THR OTHER 19LEGEND9 GIRLIES UGHHH

The lyrics, melodies, production, uniqueness, and storytelling on this one are top tier. I love how its 80s synths are grounded by the organic percussion & accents (a la the rain stick). It makes the song so ethereal yet grounded at the same time - there’s no other song in her discog like it 

The drought was the very worst. Ahhh ahhh 

When the flowers that we grew together died of thirst 

(OHHHH THE RAIN)

THE RAIN 

CAME 

POOOOUUUURING 

DOWN WHEN I WAS DROWN-

ING THATS WHEN I COULD FINALLY BREATHE 

AND BYYYYYYYY

MOOOOOOORNING

GONE WAS ANY TRACE OF YOU 

I THINK I AM FINALLY CLEAN 

STATE OF GRACE IS THE BEST SONG ON HER BEST ALBUM DESERVED TOP 3 OFF THAT ALONE, NVM ITS SHEER EXCELLENCE. THE FUMES FROM THE VILE TV RELEASES HAVE INFECTED YOUR INSIPID LITTLE BRAINS 

SO YOU WERE NEVER A SAINT 

AND IVE LOVED IN SHADES OF WRONG 

WE LEARNED TO LIVE WITH THE PAIN 

MOSAIC BROKEN HEARTS 

BUT THIS LOVE IS BRAVE AND WWWWIIIIILLLDDDDDDDDD

AND I NEVER (AH AH AH AH OOOHHH AHH AHH) 

SAW YOU COMING (AH AH AH AH OOOHHH AHH AHH) 

AND ILL NEVER (AH AH AH AH OOOHHH AHH AHH) 

BE THE SAAAAMMME (AH AH AH AH OOOHHH AHH AHH) 

THIS IS A STATE OF GRACE 

THIS IS THE WORTHWHILE FIGHT 

LOVE IS A RUTHLESS GAME 

UNLESS YOU PLAY IT 

GOOD AND RIGHT 

THESE ARE THE HANDS OF FATE 

YOURE MY ACHILLES HEEL 

THIS IS THE GOLDEN AGE 

OF SOMETHING GOOD AND RIGHT AND REAL 

Without You made it pretty far. Nothing much to say here, it’s a great song & well liked so I expected it to be this high. Def not top 10 for me tho 

EXPECTED AUGUST TO BE TOP 4 OMG 

Always one of the most instant tracks on folklore for me. The melodies & soundscape are sound so familiar but unique at the same time. And it just keeps climaxing. August 1st will be declared a national holiday sooner than later! 

I always forget how much I love Begin Again until I listen to Red’s highlights (always included as the closer as Taylord intended) or it comes on shuffle randomly. It’s so sweet, optimistic, and i ADORE the chorus’ melody. The fall season perfectly captured in a song imo 

IVE BEEN SPENDING THE LAST 8 MONTHS 

THINKING ALL LOVE EVER DOES 

IS BREAK 

AND BURN 

AND END 

BUT ON A WEDNESDAY 

IN A CAFE 

I WATCHED IT BEGIN AGAIN

Enlarge image

Love Story matching it’s Hot 100 peak is cute. This song is such a banger. I’ve seen entire college bars with at least 500 ppl SCREAM this at the top of their lungs (this was around TV release). It’s her Poker Face/Umbrella/Rolling in the Deep I fear! 

Remaining scores for the top 3: 10, 10, 10 

Predictable but iron-clad choices. 

I would like to be excluded from the “Liddos sabotaged cardigan” conspiracy theory. It’s one of her best, and was rated as such 

ATW 5 is the superior version. And not the TV either oop! 

CARDIGAN ATE. FOLKLORE REIGNS SUPREME 

Ok this was a very revealing rate some of you all (myself included) need serious help. NURSE! 

139. The Lucky One - 6.673

73. Sad Beautiful Tragic - 7.685

72. The Lakes - 7.698

51. Dancing With Our Hands Tied - 8.015

45. Out Of The Woods - 8.140

44. Illicit Affairs - 8.142

43. Seven - 8.163

28. Holy Ground - 8.369

23. Exile (feat. Bon Iver) - 8.472

22. Back To December - 8.488

9. Clean - 8.744

8. State Of Grace - 8.805

These punches HURT

• Haha 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.