Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Songs Only You Stan

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes!! The second half of that song is one of my favorite musical moments on the album. It's so smooth and vibey

  • Abracadabra
    Abracadabra

    I'm probably not the only one, but I never see any love for this underrated pop gem     

  • PoisonCandy
    PoisonCandy

    I also believe Dope is better than I Wanna Be With You.

Never understood the hate for this. One of the best songs in her career imo (though it is true that it is a bit repetitive).

 

 

I'm definitely not the only one for Alien but it received a lot of hate for a random 1sec glitch that you never even hear. One of the best songs in her career too.

 

 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

7 hours ago, charot said:

 

I stan!!! Saw her live a few months ago :clap3:

 

 

 

 

7 hours ago, Augmented said:


I will die on the hill that K.I.D would have been massive if they debuted in the Tiktok era and no I won’t elaborate.

um I stan this too

  • Author
1 hour ago, Jotham said:

 

Katy's most underappreciated song. :cries:

Which song is this? (the video is unavailable for me)

 

Speaking of Katy, I feel like I'm the only or at least one of the few who likes this song:

 

 

Edited by Avariko

3 hours ago, ToMmY said:

 

 

You're definitely not the only fan of this song lol

 

I also believe Dope is better than I Wanna Be With You.

2 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

 

I'm here :hey: and taste!

 

6 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

I also believe Dope is better than I Wanna Be With You.

Absolutely, YES :clap3:

 

Now she is a disaster, but you can't deny this was a bop. 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.