Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Songs Only You Stan

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Avariko said:

Which song is this? (the video is unavailable for me)

"Who Am I Living For?"

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes!! The second half of that song is one of my favorite musical moments on the album. It's so smooth and vibey

  • Abracadabra
    Abracadabra

    I'm probably not the only one, but I never see any love for this underrated pop gem     

  • PoisonCandy
    PoisonCandy

    I also believe Dope is better than I Wanna Be With You.

4 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

 

I also believe Dope is better than I Wanna Be With You.

I ADORE this song, truly emotional and simple, never understood the hate.

 

9 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

 

Should be a huge 2000s classic, the verse melody is absolutely divine and Katharine looked heavenly in the video.

I'm sorry to tell you, you're not alone luv. She was OVER and I was HERE for it.

17 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not when I'm here :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Taste! :foxaylove2:

 

 

16 hours ago, Armani? said:

You're definitely not the only fan of this song lol

You can't tell me it's not extremely underrated, though. Look at the views. :biblio: I think half of them are mine.

One of the best songs about a toxic relationship. It's easy, hard as it looks.

 

 

Naughty Girl :dies:

 

While it is not particularly disliked or anything, I NEVER see anyone going hard for this or naming it among their favorite Beyoncé songs whereas this is all time top5 for me. 
 

So sultry, so old-school but timeless at the same time, the sample is genius - just quintessential Beyoncé. I hope she never stops performing it on tour :jonny:

  • Author
12 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Naughty Girl :dies:

 

While it is not particularly disliked or anything, I NEVER see anyone going hard for this or naming it among their favorite Beyoncé songs whereas this is all time top5 for me. 
 

So sultry, so old-school but timeless at the same time, the sample is genius - just quintessential Beyoncé. I hope she never stops performing it on tour :jonny:

What, really? It's one of my fave Beyonce songs fr. :emofish:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Technicolor said:

 

Ooh I like this. Wonder why I never checked out them better despite liking A Real Hero from Drive & The Best Thing

 

Those who liked Madonna's late 90s and early 00s dance sound, will enjoy this!

Birthday by Katy

It’s my fav song from her by far. Though admittedly, i havent heard much from her latest album. 


 

From Renaissance, I think Move is criminally underrated. 

  • 7 months later...

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Stay Stay Stay by Taylor fan. The fanbase seems to hate it generally, but it's kinda one of my favorites from Red. It's so cute to me :emofish:

On 1/6/2023 at 4:02 AM, Bey'Knight said:

From Renaissance, I think Move is criminally underrated. 

Yes!! The second half of that song is one of my favorite musical moments on the album. It's so smooth and vibey :katie2:

 

Still the best song on Lust for Life and in Lana's all time top 10 :jonny: 

  • 1 month later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.