Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Since everyone is interested, c-onces did 270k out of 1.7m (so far) 
pIHECfe.gif
bee5b1f8ly1hbswairxodj21lw22sk57.png

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

Speaking of Jurin, XG had been promoting Left Right because of this...

 

 

 

XGALX said they were surprised by Left Right being in the top 40 as it was just a side track.

It's what talent deserves :clap3:

7 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Photocard culture or whatever is so toxic. If I get my bias, I'm satisfied, but if I don't, it's no biggie since it's just paper. 

 

amymikesnatch.gif

Getting Irene card that can sell for 70 bucks or getting Yeri card that might be able to sell for 5 bucks, made a big difference :bird:

our kpopies will really now start dominating spotify too :eek: 

 

I guess they tested the autoplay feature with newjeans (in kpop, sabrina, miley, the weeknd and ariana in the west) and look how that worked for the girls

 

before anyone comes for me, i'm not shading new jennies they're a new artist and the autoplay feature is needed for promo/them to be known so its clever marketing

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

our kpopies will really now start dominating spotify too :eek: 

 

I guess they tested the autoplay feature with newjeans (in kpop, sabrina, the weeknd and ariana in the west) and look how that worked for the girls

 

before anyone comes for me, i'm not shading new jennies they're a new artist and the autoplay feature is needed for promo/them to be known so its clever marketing

 

 

 

where’s that video of newjeans autoplaying after literally everything

 

 

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

where’s that video of newjeans autoplaying after literally everything

 

 

I can't find it anymore 

 

its not a bad thing for new artists or artists that are on the verge of blowing up like sabrina and newjeans tbh

 

but if blackpink and bts does this :rip:  miley ari and the weeknd shouldn't be doing this either but I guess they just used these huge names and new releases to test autoplay out

I'm so happy about Twice success, a few years ago in order to gain fans outside of Asia you had to have a girl crush/bad boy concept (BB, 2NE1, blackpink, bts), I wonder if groups like Apink, Sistar or even Red Velvet would have been bigger outside Korea if they debuted in these recent years. I feel like Newjeans and IVE would have flopped so hard outside Korea if they debuted a few years ago. :rip:

 

So, it is impressive twice is kinda growing among these new kpop fans who are more open to listen other genres. And thank god, we don't want more bts/blackpink copycats. 

Ummm both Ditto and OMG literally went viral though? I don’t think they used any auto play payola.

didn’t one popular(I assume) valorant or whatever player, danced to OMG while walking on the stage? 

3 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

even Red Velvet would have been bigger outside Korea

red velvet is one of the biggest groups ffs :deadbanana4:

People here are getting too comfortable calling women ugly and fat. :biblio:

13 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

our kpopies will really now start dominating spotify too :eek: 

 

I guess they tested the autoplay feature with newjeans (in kpop, sabrina, miley, the weeknd and ariana in the west) and look how that worked for the girls

 

before anyone comes for me, i'm not shading new jennies they're a new artist and the autoplay feature is needed for promo/them to be known so its clever marketing

 

 

 

I’ve been getting the weekend all the time it’s so ******* annoying :rip:  I haven’t chosen to stream the song once. Honestly this could back fire on artist like when U2 forced their music on iPhones.  

The annoying thread title. But when certain girl groups release **** (i.e. Red Velvet Birthday) the thread title is nothing but praise. 

 

pIHECfe.gif

 

Also, the random Jungwoo hate? I love TaeilSUS but he has no fans, while Jungwoo has one of the biggest within NCT. The true sneak is Doyoung, who keeps on getting pushed by SM but still has no fans. 

 

amymikesnatch.gif

53 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Getting Irene card that can sell for 70 bucks or getting Yeri card that might be able to sell for 5 bucks, made a big difference :bird:

That's becuz stans condone it. I'm happy getting a Yeri PC becuz she's one of my bias in RV tbf

 

52 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

 

finally some good food

 

ef46b36321eecb4717a44aa6d2dac150.gif

 

 

im nayeon is possibly the best group solo debut in kpop :jonny5: 

 

no there aint no problem

 

for love

 

with you and i toniightt

 

ef46b36321eecb4717a44aa6d2dac150.gif

 

tell me do you wanna my lover

are you ready to be my mine? deo seodulleodo dwae 

my eyes, your eyes

 

ef46b36321eecb4717a44aa6d2dac150.gif

not the newjeans autoplay payola accusation again :rip: give it up those two songs clearly went popular globally judging how it's still stable around the world and how many famous people have been singing or dancing along to their songs

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

twice and organic in the same sentence? I have to laugh :toofunny3:


fed with mediocre same old same old music, cheap mvs + 9 nasal high pitched blocked nose vocals and yall will keep eating it up every time :clap3: 

 

:rip: You Stan NCT 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

is this true? when did mass buying started?

iirc it started with exo right?

 

 

Oh wow oh wow :clap3:

CONSISTENTLY selling since all those years, a lot more believable and organic than whatever we see nowadays with these massive bulkbuys lol

 

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Since everyone is interested, c-onces did 270k out of 1.7m (so far) 
pIHECfe.gif
bee5b1f8ly1hbswairxodj21lw22sk57.png

damn imagine if they weren’t banned in certain Chinese sites

pIHECfe.gif
 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

twice and organic in the same sentence? I have to laugh :toofunny3:


fed with mediocre same old same old music, cheap mvs + 9 nasal high pitched blocked nose vocals and yall will keep eating it up every time :clap3: 

 

this post is highkey serving PRESSED for no reason and yet if somebody said this about buttstink you’d go full meltdown crybaby mode :dies:

 

also can y’all just ignore and report that toxic misogynist newaesp user or just put them on mute? It’s just not worth it mingling with ****, you’ll start smelling of it yourself 

pIHECfe.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

JYP has done nothing with Twice in China, literally zero. They've been too shook to poke that bear since Chinese ~netizens~ discovered Tzuyu was Taiwanese.

 

amymikesnatch.gif

Wym

This was their biggest promo slot in China: 

 

 

2 minutes ago, jeanie said:

not the newjeans autoplay payola accusation again :rip: give it up those two songs clearly went popular globally judging how it's still stable around the world and how many famous people have been singing or dancing along to their songs

It's funny because autoplay has always been a thing and it has ALWAYS played the same popular songs so duh!! Especially for kpop, I recall I'd always get dalla dalla/kill this love autoplayed back in 2019:rip: 

The glitch/testing of the payola (?) was done with unpopular songs that had no reason to play right after like sabrina's which was a flop at the time, newjeans' songs have every right to play right after cuz they're... popular 

1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

It's funny because autoplay has always been a thing and it has ALWAYS played the same popular songs so duh!! Especially for kpop, I recall I'd always get dalla dalla/kill this love autoplayed back in 2019:rip: 

The glitch/testing of the payola (?) was done with unpopular songs that had no reason to play right after like sabrina's which was a flop at the time, newjeans' songs have every right to play right after cuz they're... popular 

Yeaj and it’s different for every person depending on their listening patterns so I don’t understand why some people are taking that one random Twitter video as reference lol. Do y’all not know how autoplays work? NewJeans songs are simply big, deal with it. 
pIHECfe.gif

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeaj and it’s different for every person depending on their listening patterns so I don’t understand why some people are taking that one random Twitter video as reference lol. Do y’all not know how autoplays work? NewJeans songs are simply big, deal with it. 
pIHECfe.gif

Exactly! I'd always get those 2 every time I'd listen to the fancy EP and I'm sure midzys/blinks got the other 2 cuz they were the big gg songs at the time

But since then I just always keep the repeat option turned on :penguin:

Watching PeakTime Hangyul from Produce & The Unit, the guy has the cheat code for survival shows, he knows all the twist before hands :ahh:

Edited by Xalric

this autoplay talk is weird, I’m getting different songs there, depending on from what song I’m starting - sometimes it’s Pink Venom, sometimes Antifragile, Ditto, Moonlight Sunrise, Stamp on It - I’m just skipping if I don’t like it at the moment :rip: what’s the deal with it? and you can turn off that option too 

 

those are the ones from my recent memory, the kpop ones, of course 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

not doodoo doodoo

 

amymikesnatch.gif

yes ddu du ddu du!

 

ef46b36321eecb4717a44aa6d2dac150.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.