Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

54 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

People here are getting too comfortable calling women ugly and fat. :biblio:

I agree, it's getting disgusting

this thread particularly gets a pass for many things that would be warnable or bannable in other threads for some reason

we need to bring threadbans back

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

recently I've been getting shooting star by xg as an autoplay every time I play a kpop song :deadbanana2: Spotify really knows my **** :bibliahh:

  • MCD.EP787: tripleS, STAYC, YUJU, Cherry Bullet, Nicole, 8TURN, TNX, TO1, HWANG MIN HYUN, BIG Naughty, OnlyOneOf, CRAVITY, ONEW

As for the weekend, looks like someone decided Korea getting beat down by Japan in the World Baseball Classic needs to be nationally televised, so MuBank has been canceled. And on Sunday, SBS is running a live track and field event, preempting Inkigayo.  Yeah, I don't know.  Maybe Korea has a pretty girl running in it or something.  Anyway, all that's left is...

  • MuCore.EP800: tripleS, IVE, STAYC, YUJU, Cherry Bullet, Nicole, TO1, LA POEM, TAN, TNX, FANTASYBOYS, CRAVITY, ONEW, Zuho(SF9), THE BOYZ

Hmm.  Might check out that track n field event.

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

1 hour ago, Héloïse said:

People here are getting too comfortable calling women ugly and fat. :biblio:

they're projecting :coffee: especially these two users who have been so comfortable dragging idols for their mental health and weight :coffee:

50 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh wow oh wow :clap3:

CONSISTENTLY selling since all those years, a lot more believable and organic than whatever we see nowadays with these massive bulkbuys lol

 

damn imagine if they weren’t banned in certain Chinese sites

pIHECfe.gif
 

this post is highkey serving PRESSED for no reason and yet if somebody said this about buttstink you’d go full meltdown crybaby mode :dies:

 

also can y’all just ignore and report that toxic misogynist newaesp user or just put them on mute? It’s just not worth it mingling with ****, you’ll start smelling of it yourself 

pIHECfe.gif

girl I posted asking if that twice tweet was true and I got a brandpink and born pink drags unprovoked :rip: I am not "pressed for no reason" be fr

 

I usually dont start it with twice in this thread but lately your fellow oncez are doing the most with crackstink

 

pIHECfe.gif

Edited by MonsterNavy

I knew yall would come at me when I said newjeans's autoplay :rip: I literally stan newjeans and I know their songs are huge but there's literally nothing wrong with it cause they are new and still lowkey unknown :rip: 

 

autoplay is only gonna be a problem when huge acts like bts and blackpink does it, if newjeans does it so what? :toofunny3:

also, the bodyshaming and misogynistic remarks in this thread lately :rip: 

 

I personally would only come for idols' looks and talent they don't have but you would never see me bodyshame, make fun of someone's mental health, be racist etc yall are going too far enough :rip: 

rosé still selling and remains the best selling korean female soloist album until Jisus comes in 2 weeks :clap3: 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

What's the tea on a Hwasa comeback? It's been awhile now, but I guess I'm a B flopping (although a great song) stunted the yearly comebacks

So, I'm here watching M!CD and that boy group which forced Chungha to runaway and save herself is out here performing 4Minute's "Crazy" and really, if I wanted to see that kind of garbage, I'd be watching Boys Planet.

 

:cm:

18 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

also, the bodyshaming and misogynistic remarks in this thread lately :rip: 

 

I personally would only come for idols' looks and talent they don't have but you would never see me bodyshame, make fun of someone's mental health, be racist etc yall are going too far enough :rip: 

not this when you drag Yeri and her appearance every single time you have the chance, my post not only could be directed to that obvious troll but to you and your insecure ass coming for a 23-year-old girl looks. :rip:

 

this was just yesterday. :rip:

5 minutes ago, newaespa said:

sana and JY racist just like their Stans :clap3:

Aren’t you the one making fun of idols mental health not too long ago? Zip it.

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Héloïse said:

not this when you drag Yeri and her appearance every single time you have the chance, my post not only could be directed to that obvious troll but to you and your insecure ass coming for a 23-year-old girl looks. :rip:

 

this was just yesterday. :rip:

that's exactly what I said? I said I would only come for idols looks and being talentless :rip: 

 

what's with the "23 year old girl" i'm only 2 years older than that talentless uglee please :rip: and there's nothing to be "insecure" about that... thing :rip: 

she's still one of the most talentless idols to ever exist and did I mention, ugly? 

 

Cherry Bullet going all in for their P.O.W concept with some extreme malnourishment.

 

:cm:

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

that's exactly what I said? I said I would only come for idols looks and being talentless :rip: 

 

what's with the "23 year old girl" i'm only 2 years older than that talentless uglee please :rip: and there's nothing to be "insecure" about that... thing :rip: 

she's still one of the most talentless idols to ever exist and did I mention, ugly? 

 

"also, the bodyshaming and misogynistic remarks in this thread lately :rip: "

 

2 minutes later: continues to body-shame and be misogynistic. congrats, you also lack self-awareness :clap3:

Just now, Héloïse said:

"also, the bodyshaming and misogynistic remarks in this thread lately :rip: "

 

2 minutes later: continues to body-shame and be misogynistic. congrats, you also lack self-awareness :clap3:

Jesus :rip:

24 minutes ago, Cotton said:

What's the tea on a Hwasa comeback? It's been awhile now, but I guess I'm a B flopping (although a great song) stunted the yearly comebacks

Hwasa was working on a full album earlier this year but suddenly MoonSun (MMM+) is making a comeback while Hwasa contract is ending in less than 3 Months, but at the same time, she is the one headlining festivals and concerts internationally as a solo.

Edited by Xalric

3 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

"also, the bodyshaming and misogynistic remarks in this thread lately :rip: "

 

2 minutes later: continues to body-shame and be misogynistic. congrats, you also lack self-awareness :clap3:

Suddenly the face isn't a part of the body. We had to laugh at that

 

spacer.png

 

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Hwasa was working on a full album earlier this year but suddenly MoonSun (MMM+) is making a comeback while Hwasa contract is ending in less than 3 Months

So if she's working on that then surely she's going to resign with her agency. I guess they'll be aiming for a summer comeback?

There's always a mess happening in this thread when I log in :rip:

 

Not the newjeans payola again :ahh:

specially when Hype Boy is probably one of the most real streams and it totally blew up months after its release :bird:

 

Just say u hate the girls and that's it 

Hype Boy will overtake Love Dive on Spotify today! :flower: two successful smashes 

SOTY 2023

 

 

 

If you know you know

 

Yes they are releasing their intro as a full song.

She's one of the prettiest idols :jonny5:

I love her tone of voice too :bird:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.