Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, CrisPop said:


Yerin Baek and Wendy :jonny5:

AAAAH SOTY me thinks :jonny6:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 hours ago, Adama said:

omg her reaction when he tried to touch her :bibliahh:. And them laughing at the end :bibliahh:

 

 

it’s her man’s best friend so they probably know each other well already

12 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

princess wonyoung serving :jonny6:

When will she hit 20? Imagine when she can go all out :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

20 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

princess wonyoung serving :jonny6:

She should have gone to PFW

 

28 minutes ago, Narima said:

Youngeun’s father passed away 😢

RIP. I Hope she’s okay. 

1 hour ago, thirdward said:

bts don’t make albums like exo I’m sorry 

period. even bigbang and shinee has better discography than those talentless uglies

 

1 hour ago, Take Me Apart said:

BTS early albums are also embarrassingly bad, especially the 2 Cool 4 Skool one, I couldn't even finish it (That title should've been the first red flag) :snowman:

all their albums are bad

As far as BGs I only like Shinee albums and some EXO songs :snowman:

 

That's why I'm convinced that the more gays are in a group the better the music :snowman:

57 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

princess wonyoung serving :jonny6:

damnnn she can honestly eat up the bp members at this rate :jonny5:

no matter what people say, BTS actually have a lot of good songs and albums but some of yall are not ready for the conversation

 

like the Love Yourself and Map of The Soul trilogies alone STOMP on many discographies :coffee:

 

I didn't know Enhypen make arts not the charts. This made me check out their songs :foxaylove:

 

I hope ONEUS will get a hit with their comeback after that controversy. :eatpopcorn: it's been a while.

Talking about BTS, the Fake Love English cover is the only song I use. :bloo:

19 minutes ago, EndofASadMovie said:

I didn't know Enhypen make arts not the charts. This made me check out their songs

I never really care for that Shout Out song but after I saw they performed the song live on tour, I was surprised I never like this song before. And their vocal sounds different from each other in the live version but they kinda sound the same in the recording version (except Jungwon of course). 
 

 

aespa will appear in the Philippines at K-Verse next month

 

And Red Velvet is rumoured to appear in Brazil at Primavera São Paulo. They are in talks (not sure how reliable the source is)

 

 

Edited by Zack

i'm sorry but vocals/vocal processing is a huge part of how a song/discography can be good 

they can't sing and their tones aren't good and 95% grating - their discography is so over processed,

auto-tuned and high pitched. I can't even finish a bts song cause of that :rip: 

36 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

:redface:

 

9 Pretty girls 

 

9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

i'm sorry but vocals/vocal processing is a huge part of how a song/discography can be good 

they can't sing and their tones aren't good and 95% grating - their discography is so over processed,

auto-tuned and high pitched. I can't even finish a bts song cause of that :rip: 

Don’t you Stan Selena Gomez :bibliahh: Kpop Stans are funny and act they stan for the vocals 

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

9 Pretty girls 

 

Don’t you Stan Selena Gomez :bibliahh: Kpop Stans are funny and act they stan for the vocals 

Isn’t that that user’s point, sis? Literally they just said that even if you’re vocally talentless, you also have vocal processing and the tone of your voice that can still make your songs great. Selena Gomez only got to where she is because she has a good tone and she works with strong vocal production that brings out the best in her voice. BTS can’t seem to make good music because they can’t find a vocal producer who can help them where they struggle most.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.