Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, xrosup said:

They don't even have the best male discography of their company, DRIPPIN' stan

 

Yg4FuN1.gif

NCT/EXO/SHINee have all great music but SHINee's diversity in concept, music, lack of vocal holes, great dancers, great solo material, simply make them the better group, they can do anything and even as a soloists they have served us great musical moments, hail SHINee. Leave alone my flop faves:weeps: at least they give me music and not noise.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I got to know about BTS because of their dance and personalities but the first time I sat down and listened to HYYH trilogy... that was an experience :chick3: 

 

Their music 2015-2020 was so good. Just look at their title tracks: I Need You, Run, Save Me, BS&T, Spring Day, Fake Love, BWL, Black Swan. All iconic :jonny6:

The recency bias is strong in this thread. All you have to do is visit the old ktrl threads, people stanned them hard here as well because of their discography.

24 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

selena gomez's discography/music isdefinitely 10x more listenable than whatever twice is putting out since 2016

and has a listenable voice/better tone than whoever those members you mentioned

 

6 More Times K-Pop Stars Went Majorly Viral Beyond Their Fandoms | Soompi

 

Not Seltuna’s nonexistent voice and tone being better than Jeongyeon…. I’m done with this thread :rip:

Edited by Witnessed ET


talking about talentless with that horrible stan list anyway this is KPOP peak.  They never topped LYS era :wanda: 
 

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

 

why would they do this

 

amymikesnatch.gif

i dont know a cornier song

one thing we can confirm is that BTS is better than Beyonce :clap3:

 

Boy in Luv > Beyonce & Destiny Child minus Michelle William

46 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Kpop fans believe anything they see online. If there was a post saying Jennie earned $200M from Chanel Blinks would brag about it without fact checking any part of it :rip: 

I mean it’s not only Kpop stans but stans in general :toofunny3:. Till this day forbes is still not accurate 

since it's BTS praise time lemme drop this masterpiece too

 

 

Since we re discussing bts discography, I like "the middle" of their discography like from "Spring Day" right until Mots:7 (Zero o clock is great), I agree that starting from Be up until Proof their discography has declined, clearly after Dynamite the focus was changed. As for their solos I like Jhope, Jin and Jimin solo work more, I havent liked a single song from JK yet, and I ve only liked tae s singularity.

 

Edit: JK voice is Heavenly, I hope he finds good tracks for his solo release 

Edited by Spears_Stan

16 minutes ago, newaespa said:

one thing we can confirm is that BTS is better than Beyonce :clap3:

 

Boy in Luv > Beyonce & Destiny Child minus Michelle William

So we lying today.

Ok, but not miss Jisoo getting almost 200k (190k currently) pre-orders on kt4u in only a day and a half

she's taking it ladies and gentlemen :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Flomik said:

since it's BTS praise time

 

oh? I just got here

well...in that case, lemme get my things and head out for a bit

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

I guess not :coffee2:

I literally give up on trying to comprehend what’s going on at this point :dies:

 

That's scary, both kakao and HYBE could be denied to buy sm for monopolistic practices so all that could be In vain 

I have a confession to make :emofish:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

As much as I don’t want to admit it in public, BTS are my 2nd most listened boy group after SKZ :emofish: 

Some of their music is just god tier I fear :mad:
I also low key used to stan them a little bit when I first got into Kpop :dancehall3:

 

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

35% share? :deadbanana4: They’re trying to take SM :deadbanana2: I’d prefer Kakao than HYBE though ngl

What is happening that SM is being ping ponged around the damn market? Is LSM really that bad :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I have a confession to make :emofish:

  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

As much as I don’t want to admit it in public, BTS are my 2nd most listened boy group after SKZ :emofish: 

Some of their music is just god tier I fear :mad:
I also low key used to stan them a little bit when I first got into Kpop :dancehall3:

 

 

 

Acceptance is the first step :heart2:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

selena gomez's discography/music isdefinitely 10x more listenable than whatever twice is putting out since 2016

and has a listenable voice/better tone than whoever those members you mentioned

 

6 More Times K-Pop Stars Went Majorly Viral Beyond Their Fandoms | Soompi

 

you are right!

1 hour ago, Adama said:

These estimated numbers aren’t technically real :deadbanana4:. Dior most expensive contract is Charlize with only 5 millions per year. You really thinks they are paying Jisoo more, especially for Instagram ads? When even Anya who’s their new favorites and who’s getting all the campaigns and customs dresses is paid 1,5 million per year? 

I’m aware it might not be completely accurate, but still - it’s not only from Dior, she has more cfs and she posts quite a lot so I don’t see why it cannot be true 

 

somehow BV reports are valid (because Lisa is higher there) but earning reports aren’t? :rip: are you Lisa biased or…? 

No Selegend slander in this thread! You got it, maggots ? 

 

 

gretchen-gretchen-raiva.gif

 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

selena gomez's discography/music isdefinitely 10x more listenable than whatever twice is putting out since 2016

and has a listenable voice/better tone than whoever those members you mentioned

 

6 More Times K-Pop Stars Went Majorly Viral Beyond Their Fandoms | Soompi

 

Rare & Sh*t stink are two of the worst albums. It must suck for you. 

lovelyz-mijoo-2.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.