Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

 

Sounds like a mix of Kep1er's Wa Da Da and Loona's Why Not. The Play On The World parts kinda ruin the sexy mysterious vibe of the song tbh, but overall i like it. I love how they finally gave May, the main slayer of the group more lines and center times :clap3:

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

10 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

 

Sounds like a mix of Kep1er's Wa Da Da and Loona's Why Not. The Play On The World parts kinda ruin the sexy mysterious vibe of the song tbh, but overall i like it. I love how they finally gave May, the main slayer of the group more lines and center times :clap3:

 

oh this is actually amazing

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

imagine if she's finally the one to knock Ditto off the top :deadbanana:

if jimin with taeyang couldn't do it I doubt jisoo would but I would like to be wrong.

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

imagine if she's finally the one to knock Ditto off the top :deadbanana:

if jimin with taeyang couldn't do it I doubt jisoo would but I would like to be wrong.

mess if they fumble their bag and lose the only person that makes Chanel looks good AND hot

 

Jacquemus has good fits & a direction that imo aligns more with her, but it sadly doesn't have the same reach and quality of famous brands like chanel 

 

on another note, I love these covers :heart2:

 

also hope that he'll snatch a deal, although I would love Diesel for him. I'm glad he's been working with brands ever since his 2021 UL:KIN collab 

 

 

15 minutes ago, black swan said:

mess if they fumble their bag and lose the only person that makes Chanel looks good AND hot

 

 

 

Idk how legit it could be, bc Jacquemus don’t even follow the FW calendars and they’re not clashing. Her exclusive contract with Chanel is supposed to end soon at the end of 2023 or 2024, so she might want to negociate some news terms. I bet if she could she would promote Loewe too. 

The whole Chanel board and Virginie surrounding her

 


omg her reaction when he tried to touch her :bibliahh:. And them laughing at the end :bibliahh:

 

 

Edited by Adama

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

Idk how legit it could be, bc Jacquemus don’t even follow the FW calendars and they’re not clashing. Her exclusive contract with Chanel is supposed to end soon at the end of 2023 or 2024, so she might want to negociate some news terms. I bet if she could she would promote Loewe too. 

The whole Chanel board and Virginie surrounding her

 


omg her reaction when he tried to touch her :bibliahh:. And them laughing at the end :bibliahh:

 

 

I hope she does! The only problem with Chanel is Virginie :gaycat6: They definitely lost direction and there are a lot of smaller brands that feel more Chanel than Chanel itself lmao

She always makes her outfits work though, so I hope the new terms are satisfying 

I don't know if this could ever happen but she should get a Jacquemus bags gig if the possibility arises

 

Funnily enough I think Taeyong fits Loewe more than other celebrities, he could pull it off like Taylor Russell 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

imagine if she's finally the one to knock Ditto off the top :deadbanana:

well that’s inevitable, the song sits at #1 for almost 3 months now and it’s losing uls which is understandable after so much time so it shouldn’t be that hard to knock it off the top

 

I would say it will be either Jimin > Jisoo or Jisoo right away if he fails to do it 

 

but I bet that Army will go 3 times harder just for him than for his collab with Taeyang, the only question is if the gp will be on board 

 

but then the April will come and TON of the new releases so Ditto’s days on top are counted either way!

 

2 hours ago, Adama said:

But they are right about this. Jisoo is not earning more in BV than Lisa 

okay, Lisa’s earning more in BV, but then she should use that and post more on instagram, as Jisoo is the queen there and stomps on the artists across the globe! :flower: 

 

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

Hyein damn :jonny5:

 

 

she’s just that girl :cm: ktrl would be raving about her if she would be 2 years older :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

okay this is smart as sh*t

 

yeah it’s one of the most obvious and natural collaborations of all time :flower: bound to be a success 

25 minutes ago, Adama said:

Idk how legit it could be, bc Jacquemus don’t even follow the FW calendars and they’re not clashing. Her exclusive contract with Chanel is supposed to end soon at the end of 2023 or 2024, so she might want to negociate some news terms. I bet if she could she would promote Loewe too. 

The whole Chanel board and Virginie surrounding her

 


omg her reaction when he tried to touch her :bibliahh:. And them laughing at the end :bibliahh:

 

 

she said no more dating scandals please :ahh: that was cute

PSJ is so so hot :WAP:

 

also, Jennifer should leave Chanel - they haven't done anything new foe years now Jennie just makes their clothes work and look cool

 

Jacquemus fits her much much better. She should try Mugler, Versace, Balenciaga or Alaia idk 

5 minutes ago, Hazy said:

well that’s inevitable, the song sits at #1 for almost 3 months now and it’s losing uls which is understandable after so much time so it shouldn’t be that hard to knock it off the top

 

I would say it will be either Jimin > Jisoo or Jisoo right away if he fails to do it 

 

but I bet that Army will go 3 times harder just for him than for his collab with Taeyang, the only question is if the gp will be on board 

 

but then the April will come and TON of the new releases so Ditto’s days on top are counted either way!

 

okay, Lisa’s earning more in BV, but then she should use that and post more on instagram, as Jisoo is the queen there and stomps on the artists across the globe! :flower: 

 

she’s just that girl :cm: ktrl would be raving about her if she would be 2 years older :coffee2:

yeah, I want Jisoo to snatch atleast a week at #1 then OMG can snatch it back from Jisoo

enough with Ditto already OMG deserves to go #1 too not Hype Boy'd to #2

10 minutes ago, black swan said:

I hope she does! The only problem with Chanel is Virginie :gaycat6: They definitely lost direction and there are a lot of smaller brands that feel more Chanel than Chanel itself lmao

She always makes her outfits work though, so I hope the new terms are satisfying 

I don't know if this could ever happen but she should get a Jacquemus bags gig if the possibility arises

 

Funnily enough I think Taeyong fits Loewe more than other celebrities, he could pull it off like Taylor Russell 

Virginie is a WHOLE menace, she’s so boring! Jennie fit today was so boring, she can’t serve with these type of clothes… 
 

The Chanel board is still looking for Karl REAL successor lol, and Virginie don’t even care atp bc she knows that no one want to take her job since it’s very pressuring. Oliver refused, and despite the rumors Michele Alessandro also refused at the end (ex Gucci).


And, I don’t think it’s possible to do a  Jacquemus bag campaign since it would clash with her doing promotions for Chanel bags. 
 

Yeah, I don’t think Loewe fit her but she’s close with the creator director, so I could see her working with them. 

I mean, she will pull off any look but Chanel is stale 
 

I mean, her in Chanel: 

 

her in Jacquemus: 

 

she’s drop dead gorgeous in Simon’s designs and they have amazing bond off-stage too

 

too bad Jacquemus is kinda to small for her YET (maybe she can give him that extra push like Lisa did for Celine) 

9 minutes ago, Hazy said:

 

 

 

okay, Lisa’s earning more in BV, but then she should use that and post more on instagram, as Jisoo is the queen there and stomps on the artists across the globe! :flower: 

 

How Jisoo is stomping Lisa on instagram :deadbanana4:? Just bc she post more? 

1 hour ago, Britney Jean said:

 

Sounds like a mix of Kep1er's Wa Da Da and Loona's Why Not. The Play On The World parts kinda ruin the sexy mysterious vibe of the song tbh, but overall i like it. I love how they finally gave May, the main slayer of the group more lines and center times :clap3:

 

oh they're so done

1 minute ago, Adama said:

How Jisoo is stomping Lisa on instagram :deadbanana4:? Just bc she post more? 

because she’s earning more? the only musician above her is Beyonce 

 

 

5 minutes ago, RyuHinode said:

"We stan musicians not model"

 

 

 

 

 

And they ARE musicians?? rm and jhope have several releases, jimin is debuting with a proper EP this month and V has a few osts and is planning his debut, be fr :dies:

10 minutes ago, RyuHinode said:

"We stan musicians not model"

 

 

 

 

 

no one listens to their music outside of their mass streamers fandom be fr

 

exposedT

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.