Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

lmao what is this nonsense. BP came out with on trend songs with drops taking the place of melodies for the majority of their discography.

 

Strange that the most diversity their small catalog has are 2NE1 rejects. :rip:

GZ7Bydv.png

do you pretend to hate them to be cool? :deadbanana2:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, getinthezone said:

GZ7Bydv.png

do you pretend to hate them to be cool? :deadbanana2:

JUMPING-LS.gif

I'm glad it's BP that got to release AIIYL because this 2NE1 version sounds...rough

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

I know ppl posted this a few days ago but I’m kinda shook how much Sullyoon ate here :deadbanana: And in the fire to the rain performance I’m surprised how nice her low range is. I know vocals aren’t as important anymore but it really gives NMIXX a point of difference which is always good!
 

Honestly the biggest thing holding them back is their concept/songs but we will see with this upcoming 

comeback… If JYP just gives them something smoother it would be a lot better for them lol. 

 

 


 

 

9 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

GZ7Bydv.png

do you pretend to hate them to be cool? :deadbanana2:

Girl I've never hidden the fact I used to LOVE them (still have a soft spot for miss Rose thank u!)

 

Ljqhryp.png

 

 

The DECLINE tho. Matches the narrative babes :giraffe:

22 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

GZ7Bydv.png

do you pretend to hate them to be cool? :deadbanana2:

:ahh:

25 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

GZ7Bydv.png

do you pretend to hate them to be cool? :deadbanana2:

:lmao:

it’s always the ex BP fans being bitter for no reason

the lack ‪of music hit them the hardest i fear so maybe that’s why they are acting this way

 

like i’d understand if they just stopped being a fan and didn’t care for them but turning into a whole obsessed hater is just… strange :deadbanana:

Edited by hallucinate

the collapse if buttstink doesn't end up renewing their contract

 

they want to be models now anyway and I'm sure Rose would jump at the chance to screech as a soloist

 

amymikesnatch.gif

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Born Stink was a bad album and people should say it.

 

amymikesnatch.gif

your first spill in this thread :clap3:

The Album >>>

Its wild how like, every user can rant about crackstink and y'all just move on but I post about them for the first time in months and its somehow an issue. And the only reason I did was because one of the delulu blinks was posting 2NE1 drags.

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

your first spill in this thread :clap3:

The Album >>>

I have spilled several times thanks

 

amymikesnatch.gif

Just now, fauxtography said:

Its wild how like, every user can rant about crackstink and y'all just move on but I post about them for the first time in months and its somehow an issue.

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

 

 

that's your power and influence I guess

 

amymikesnatch.gif

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

that's your power and influence I guess

 

amymikesnatch.gif

I was toned down and turning a new leaf. I even thought of giving Jisoo a stream, maybe.

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

 

7 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the collapse if buttstink doesn't end up renewing their contract

 

they want to be models now anyway and I'm sure Rose would jump at the chance to screech as a soloist

 

amymikesnatch.gif

We can just pray

its always the same cockroaches god won't answer your prayers you're going to hell

amymikesnatch.gif

The collapse had this song been the actual title track, I hate SM.

 

 

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The collapse had this song been the actual title track, I hate SM.

 

 

Legit my fave bside :katie2:

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Butterflies is flaw free and the stage performance is amazing too

 

 

Red Velvet you will ALWAYS be famous :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The collapse had this song been the actual title track, I hate SM.

 

 

Why does SM always mess up the title tracks? There has to be a reason cause it can't be a coincidence anymore 

I feel the spirit of RV today.

 

The way NO other 3rd gen girlies are this brave. Could you imagine?? Nayeon x Momo? Lisa x Jennie? I dont think so

 

 

 

 

 

this is so messy :rip:  kakao would have 40% and hybe at best 20% unless they have a competing tender off they'll put down, SM is LOST either way

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.