Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, elevate said:

The power of marketing. Literally subbed to NOTHING but one empty video. :emofish:

 

Hope the song's good.

And yet, the fans will claim their success is solely because they're "so talented" and "their music is great", and has nothing to do with the YG brand...

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

it makes me so happy to see the Attention Hive finally speaking UP. we won't be letting Hype Boy take all the credit even though it went more viral

 

also I've had such a weird time so far with OMG in my playlist: liked it but felt my expectations were too high at release...then I warmed up to the song but decided I just like Ditto better...then I kept finding myself singing the catchy parts to myself....and now I just love the whole song  :heart2:

 

Ditto >>>>>>> still though

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Another version

 

 

atp I wouldn't be surprised if we got each member's version dripped out for the next week or two :redface:

oh my oh my god!

korean korean

I was really hoping that he will come thruuuuu

 

has been in my head all day :jonny5:

Hype Boy > Hurt (+ remixes) > Ditto = Cookie > Attention > OMG

 

Overall their music needs a little spice and they’re backpedaling just a little, but I have no doubt that they’ll serve more flavor as they get a bit older. The concepts and marketing are a 10 and so are the girls’ performance skills and visuals.

Top 100 most streamed female artists of all time

 

26. BLACKPINK

37. TWICE

 

only kpop acts in the list :alexz: 

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

 

we lost :rip: :noparty:

atleast, taeyang comeback next week is confirmed :duca: 

Baby Monster?

 

Are they another 2NE1 revisit backed by Teddy’s noise?

 

How original. 
 

Hope YG tries something different this time around but who am I kidding. :rip:

 

 

1 minute ago, Comedor said:

Hope YG tries something different this time around but who am I kidding. :rip:

Treasure was something different for YG.  So, last time they ever try that again.

 

:cm:

8 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Baby Monster?

 

Are they another 2NE1 revisit backed by Teddy’s noise?

 

How original. 
 

Hope YG tries something different this time around but who am I kidding. :rip:

 

 

YG doing something different = 7 members instead of 4.

 

:rip:

4 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I heard YG and HYBE were merging :rip: i think its a groundless rumour though! 

imagine BLACKPINK getting all newjeans and lsrfm demos + bts payola :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I heard YG and HYBE were merging :rip: i think its a groundless rumour though! 

If that happens, they will be unstoppable, Imagine having the biggest bg and gg of all time  :rip:

54 minutes ago, Mel. said:

 

The way sasaeng already spilled the tea about this last months. So there is no surprise 

18 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

HYBE needs to snatch Yuehua Entertainment and save my EVERGLOW girlies! 

Yuehua is a company that made 187 millions USD last year of profits.

1 thing I don't like about 4th gen is the trend of useless maknaes that can't sing and aren't particularly good dancers :skull:

 

NewJeans, Lesserafim, Ive.... Those members just feel added on to me

15 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The way sasaeng already spilled the tea about this last months. So there is no surprise 

Any other tea?

4 minutes ago, Harrier said:

1 thing I don't like about 4th gen is the trend of useless maknaes that can't sing and aren't particularly good dancers :skull:

 

NewJeans, Lesserafim, Ive.... Those members just feel added on to me

Eunchae is a better dancer than Sakura tho she improved so much 

Hyein is the most charismatic on stage

leeseo is definitely not the weakest dancer :rip:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
55 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I heard YG and HYBE were merging :rip: i think it’s a groundless rumour though! 

The blinks & army being on the same side would destroy the fabric of this reality. The combined insufferableness of both fandoms would be too much. 
 

oh my, oh my god

korean korean

please don’t be true 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

This is a chart tactic. Taeyang can sing. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.