Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

by the way crypto arena concert capacity is 14,000+. 9,500 doesnt seem like 100%

Boxsxores represent % of tickets put on sale, not total capacity. You look extremely misinformed. 

 

I was at the show in question, it was packed. The audience was much, much bigger than what they pulled on any previous occasion I saw them.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, Sheep said:

Boxsxores represent % of tickets put on sale, not total capacity. You look extremely misinformed. 

 

I was at the show in question, it was packed. The audience was much, much bigger than what they pulled on any previous occasion I saw them.

"packed" is really subjective when SM "1st gg at coachella" Entertainment had to blackout 5,000+ seats :celestial5:

5 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

"packed" is really subjective when SM "1st gg at coachella" Entertainment had to blackout 5,000+ seats :celestial5:

Well you've already seen the hard numbers so if you don't want a subjective first hand account like you asked that other users for idk what you actually do want. They had spaced out floor seats with huge isles between them which is a normal occurrence at a kpop show. The 14k figure comes from people with floor pits and layouts that accommodate more sections being put on sale. You have absolutely zero idea how that industry functions and are making that very clear everytime you double down on your ludicrous take.

 

 

I hated Drama so much that I went silent on this thread and even I can see that they've been steadily growing still. :turkey:

Edited by Sheep

9 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

"packed" is really subjective when SM "1st gg at coachella" Entertainment had to blackout 5,000+ seats :celestial5:

Weren't you a huge aespa stan I-

 

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

They had spaced out floor seats with huge isles between them which is a normal occurrence at a kpop show. The 14k figure comes from people with floor pits and layouts that accommodate more sections being put on sale. You have absolutely zero idea how that industry functions and are making that very clear everytime you double down on your ludicrous take.

 

 

I hated Drama so much that I went silent on this thread and even I can see that they've been steadily growing still. :turkey:

so they blacked out sections down to 9,500 because they couldnt meet the demand of the arena's 14,000 capacity? :celestial5:

 

2 minutes ago, bunnyeyes said:

Weren't you a huge aespa stan I-

nn i feel kpop fans need to learn to separate the actual idols from the brand of the group which the company is responsible for

the members deserve better

 

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

so they blacked out sections down to 9,500 because they couldnt meet the demand of the arena's 14,000 capacity? :celestial5:

Unfortunately they couldnt afford to book the whole arena because the group's whole budget went to bulk buying albums in the name of Karina CBar + paying people to come to the tiny fraction of the arena they could afford. :campfire:

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Unfortunately they couldnt afford to book the whole arena because the group's whole budget went to bulk buying albums in the name of Karina CBar + paying people to come to the tiny fraction of the arena they could afford. :campfire:

Z1zTedy.png
 

the receipts for those who are curious :lmao:

1 minute ago, Asscatchem said:

Z1zTedy.png
 

the receipts for those who are curious :lmao:

That's just virtual seating for ae-fans. They're the NGG of Kosmo and got a lot of fans from the Black Mamba crisis. :coffee2:

If we're just randomly picking years to be our favs peak and ignoring numbers can I pick 2024 for SNSD :gaygacat8:

Edited by Sheep

39 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I hated Drama so much that I went silent on this thread and even I can see that they've been steadily growing still. :turkey:

oh wow...do you like it now?

36 minutes ago, bunnyeyes said:

Weren't you a huge aespa stan I-

That user has been an aespa anti for months and they've been trying hard to force a certain agenda since forever

13 minutes ago, Sheep said:

If we're just randomly picking years to be our favs peak and ignoring numbers can I pick 2024 for SNSD :gaygacat8:

:jonny2:2027 is gonna be thier next Gee level hit. I speak it into existence 

7 minutes ago, katyberry said:

oh wow...do you like it now?

It's a strong 6 light 7 for me. It's their first TT I didn't consider a 10. Red Velvet definitely won November for me.  :biblio:

I unfortunately have succumed and kind of like Drama now :rip: Mostly because the MV is so visually stunning I kept going back. Still not a fan that their image is too serious now and it gives BP lite though.

 

Chill Kill is also my SOTY now despite hating the chorus at first. The last chorus in CK is the best thing all year especially the harmony in “Forget about your sorrow!” Part :jonny: 

Edited by Gaia

Honestly, i'm kinda shocked how well IVE are selling at the O2 London. They're definitely doing better than aespa... 

1 hour ago, bunnyeyes said:

Weren't you a huge aespa stan I-

no, they’ve always been a troll

they’re just usually better about toeing the line of plausible deniability with it :toofunny2:

35 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I unfortunately have succumed and kind of like Drama now :rip: 

I’m pretty sure 95% of us liked Drama 

43 minutes ago, Sheep said:

It's a strong 6 light 7 for me. It's their first TT I didn't consider a 10. Red Velvet definitely won November for me.  :biblio:

Drama is objectively better than girls, I consider a Bside mini album they should have put everything in one full album probably the sales would have been better this just feels like a cash grab 

Ningning serving extra super mega throbbing cunt on this red carpet

 

but what else is new

 

britneydriving.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.