Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, gigantopithecus said:

No Sappy? :celestial5:

 

 

I know but the topic was Japanese DEBUTS, and Cookie Jar is their Japanese debut afaik

btw why is Park Jihoon so much less popular now than his Wanna One days? :celestial5: He was kinda an it boy before but I feel like I never hear about him anymore. I watched Weak Hero Class 1 recently and his acting was really good. Probably the best idol actor I've seen so I'm surprised hes not more popular. I feel like if I didn't know who he was, I would never guess he was an idol actor bc he actually has an emotional range and makes a convincing performance. Hopefully he starts gaining back recognition eventually or maybe he already has and I'm just not hearing it

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

SAPPY SAPPY TOO CUTIE CUTIE!!

 

oh the hit that is...

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

I'm afraid to press Play If you love the song... but let's hear them

 

kpop-scare.gif

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I know but the topic was Japanese DEBUTS, and Cookie Jar is their Japanese debut afaik

I am just a victim of KTRL's illiteracy curse

 

escalator.gif

5 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I'm afraid to press Play If you love the song... but let's hear them

 

kpop-scare.gif

 

 

 

waiting for your review bestie 

 

:ryan3:

Just now, youresotoxic said:

waiting for your review bestie 

 

:ryan3:

I actually really like Cookie Jar.

Sappie on the other hand,  If I ever listen to It again I will look an edited one without the chorus. 

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

the beat is just so good

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

YESSSSS Dino kinda killed this one and I love to see someone else appreciating it

 

The piano ringtone remix sound just bops for me

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

The amount of horrible Japanese songs  being posted in here right now...

 

Here's a palette cleanser from the most acclaimed Kpop gg of all time, showing how to do Japanese music right! :clap3:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

I actually really like Cookie Jar.

Sappie on the other hand,  If I ever listen to It again I will look an edited one without the chorus. 

 

:suburban:

I fear I might JUST have to mute you since you don't like Sappy...

I need to know what music you enjoy because.........

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

Here's a palette cleanser from the most acclaimed Kpop gg of all time, showing how to do Japanese music right! :clap3:

 

thank you miss pluto! :clap3:

we will always agree on this

 

:ryan3:

3 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

YESSSSS Dino kinda killed this one and I love to see someone else appreciating it

 

The piano ringtone remix sound just bops for me

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

like i cannot stop listening to it, it's addicting 

obsessed with his vocals and how the verses are on the song

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

16 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

btw why is Park Jihoon so much less popular now than his Wanna One days? :celestial5: He was kinda an it boy before but I feel like I never hear about him anymore. I watched Weak Hero Class 1 recently and his acting was really good. Probably the best idol actor I've seen so I'm surprised hes not more popular. I feel like if I didn't know who he was, I would never guess he was an idol actor bc he actually has an emotional range and makes a convincing performance. Hopefully he starts gaining back recognition eventually or maybe he already has and I'm just not hearing it

is he much less popular? i mean he is getting booked:clap3:, he has like 3 dramas coming next year

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

thank you miss pluto! :clap3:

we will always agree on this

 

:ryan3:

Don't you ever try to replace TWICE's legendary music, with whatever you just replaced it with :khalyan2:

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The amount of horrible Japanese songs  being posted in here right now...

 

Here's a palette cleanser from the most acclaimed Kpop gg of all time, showing how to do Japanese music right! :clap3:

 

The excellence that these songs are :WAP:

33 minutes ago, Flomik said:

SM better finally give aespa a Japanese debut next year

 

FWycHfW.gif

And they betta serve SSJD level bops:clownny:

 

 

now how do we get everyone listening and talking about this excellent song...

1.4 million views is NOT enough for how good this is :jonny2:

@gigantopithecus

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

now how do we get everyone listening and talking about this excellent song...

1.4 million views is NOT enough for how good this is :jonny2:

@gigantopithecus

Spoiler

saw this on twitter... so for that happy trail, let me give him few streams

 

:clack:

 

F_e6yRbWwAAAUIv?format=jpg&name=large

 

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

The excellence that these songs are :WAP:

We are so lucky to live in the same era as TWICE :jonny2: Imagine not stanning TWICE :jonny2: Imagine Kpop without TWICE :jonny2: IMAGINE IMAGINE IMAGINE :jonny2:

twice-cant-stop-me.gif

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

like i cannot stop listening to it, it's addicting 

obsessed with his vocals and how the verses are on the song

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Oh Miss Toxic! Your taste! Would you believe me that hes a sub vocal? The king even sings it live with no backtrack while dancing and rolling backwards

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

 

9 minutes ago, TheCal said:

is he much less popular? i mean he is getting booked:clap3:, he has like 3 dramas coming next year

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Oh we will be tuning in! I love an actor who can act

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

We are so lucky to live in the same era as TWICE :jonny2: Imagine not stanning TWICE :jonny2: Imagine Kpop without TWICE :jonny2: IMAGINE IMAGINE IMAGINE :jonny2:

twice-cant-stop-me.gif

 

and just for that, let's give their best song a listen :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

now how do we get everyone listening and talking about this excellent song...

1.4 million views is NOT enough for how good this is :jonny2:

@gigantopithecus

My technique is just posting about it all the time in hopes that someone clicks

 

And sometimes it works!

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.