Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

It always sends me when I'm reminded that the G in (G)I-dle is apparetly supposed to be silent

 

make it make sense

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I think Boynextdoor is next and then Riize

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

koryspellz-12hours-after-my-shift.gif

Too bad the best performer, LE SSERAFIM did not attend MMA. :giraffe:

 

Anyways, advance Congrats to NewJeans for taking all the awards :coffee2:

the cheerleader almost falling

 

YSjEaFm.gif

Edited by TheCal

Teddy bear
Oooh oooh oooh oooh ooh
Teddy bear
Oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

 

britneydriving.gif

1 minute ago, Darkling said:

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

 

why did they draw eye bags on with makeup

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

@Save-Me-Oprah apparently Gyuvin is having a solo (along Ricky and Yujin, I think), thoughts?

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

the cheerleader almost falling

 

YSjEaFm.gif

I got so scared omg

Thankfully she didn't get injured (I think)

 

YSjEaFm.gif

Riize's performance slot is like 12 minutes long so I have faith that we will get Get A Guitar & Talk Saxy with no cuts

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

Just now, Darkling said:

@Save-Me-Oprah apparently Gyuvin is having a solo (along Ricky and Yujin, I think), thoughts?

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

he and his wonky eye shoulda stayed home

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

is it really a solo if its with Ricky and Yujin

 

asking for a friend

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

Just now, Darkling said:

@Save-Me-Oprah apparently Gyuvin is having a solo (along Ricky and Yujin, I think), thoughts?

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

wait really? we won!:eli:

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

 

 

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I got so scared omg

Thankfully she didn't get injured (I think)

 

YSjEaFm.gif

i don't think she did, luckily they caught her well

 

YSjEaFm.gif

the lead singer guy from Silica Gel looks like he snuck onto earth

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the lead singer guy from Silica Gel looks like he snuck onto earth

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

i thought the same

 

YSjEaFm.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

is it really a solo if its with Ricky and Yujin

 

asking for a friend

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

I'm not sure

 

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.