Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, gigantopithecus said:

My technique is just posting about it all the time in hopes that someone clicks

 

And sometimes it works!

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

well we must do it more often, he deserves it!

it may not work for Birthday, but we will get it to work for Wait 

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I fear I might JUST have to mute you since you don't like Sappy...

I need to know what music you enjoy because.........

 

:suburban:

I don't like childish sound songs I guess 

 

whitney-whitneyhouston.gif

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

and just for that, let's give their best song a listen :jonny5:

What's the point of stanning TWICE, if your favorite song of them is S*gnal :suburban: Let me guess, Knock Knock is your 2nd favorite song of them as well :suburban:

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

What's the point of stanning TWICE, if your favorite song of them is S*gnal :suburban: Let me guess, Knock Knock is your 2nd favorite song of them as well :suburban:

Knock Knock is one of the worst songs i've ever heard

my 2nd favorite IS scientist though! 

 

:suburban:

so the MMA starts in +- 9 hours, is that right? I can't miss any performance

 

:clack:

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

Knock Knock is one of the worst songs i've ever heard

my 2nd favorite IS scientist though! 

 

:suburban:

I'm glad to see that there's still hope for you I guess :clap3:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

I'm glad to see that there's still hope for you I guess :clap3:

whitney-whitneyhouston.gif

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Knock Knock is one of the worst songs i've ever heard

my 2nd favorite IS scientist though! 

 

:suburban:

Gurl

 

hot-to-get-away-with-murder-htgawm.gif

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

Gurl

 

hot-to-get-away-with-murder-htgawm.gif

you just don't get how excellent that song is and that's okay! I still like you though :gaycat4:

@Pluto2022 understands how good it is... especially Momo's bridge 

 

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

For reference, it also took antifragile, love dive and queencard 21 days too (not comparing) :cm: 

 

 

8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

so the MMA starts in +- 9 hours, is that right? I can't miss any performance

 

:clack:

yup! show starts in about 9 hours while the red carpet ceremony starts in 8 hours

14 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

We are so lucky to live in the same era as TWICE :jonny2: Imagine not stanning TWICE :jonny2: Imagine Kpop without TWICE :jonny2: IMAGINE IMAGINE IMAGINE :jonny2:

twice-cant-stop-me.gif

A LEGENDARY girlgroup 


lemme give a few streams to some of the more underrated excellence that they have

twice-cant-stop-me.gif

 

 

Ateez delivered a horrible TT but the sales were BIG.

Treasure fraudulent sales wishes

 

 

@DelRey I know one group we both have agreeing tastes on... when do you think we'll get teasers for the NCT127 Winter album? :gaycat4:

30 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The amount of horrible Japanese songs  being posted in here right now...

 

Here's a palette cleanser from the most acclaimed Kpop gg of all time, showing how to do Japanese music right! :clap3:

 

WibmAlx.gif

24 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

and just for that, let's give their best song a listen :jonny5:

its not their best but WIGNAL is certainly overhated, such a fun unique bop :jonny5:
This type of song is the reason why i fell in love with kpop.. to escape western music trends (even though i know kpop has always been influenced by western music) but tbh which western song sounds like Signal for example :jamming:

Edited by TaylenaStan

@Pluto2022

Spoiler

Bestie how's your Jojo experience going? You haven't posted updates in a while so I was wondering whether you're still watching it or not

 

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

@DelRey I know one group we both have agreeing tastes on... when do you think we'll get teasers for the NCT127 Winter album? :gaycat4:

I hope they release the teasers this monday but is SM so let me pray for them :frown: 

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

 

WibmAlx.gif

I love when men deliver ***** music :jonny5:

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

I hope they release the teasers this monday but is SM so let me pray for them :frown: 

especially since it's 21 days until the release :deadbanana2:

but i'm very excited regardless, I know it's going to be amazing. especially vocal wise :jonny2:

 

F_svWuyWUAAT0W8?format=jpg&name=medium

Just now, youresotoxic said:

 

WibmAlx.gif

Bestie we need to do payola for this song, it needs to be top 10 in the YE ranking 

 

:ryan3:

Just now, DelRey said:

Bestie we need to do payola for this song, it needs to be top 10 in the YE ranking 

 

:ryan3:

oh don't worry, we WILL get it in the top 10 

maybe even top 5 for this amazing song

 

:ryan3:

17 minutes ago, Flomik said:

@Pluto2022

  Hide contents

Bestie how's your Jojo experience going? You haven't posted updates in a while so I was wondering whether you're still watching it or not

 

 

Spoiler

I still watch the show, I actually just bought some snacks, and I'm about to watch it later! I'm at season 4 (Golden Wind) episode 21, with the Boss just betraying Giorno and apparently killing his own daughter Trish :rogue:

 

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.