Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

 

okay wait... this is kinda good :katie2:

I applaud the whole team who worked on the music video :clap3:

the modeling and animations are a ton of work, but everything looks great

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

18 hours ago, Queenyoncee said:

 

Lets not forget Twinkle :clap3:

Holler too :clap3:

 

 

I wish for SISTAR19 success this January so the Hags are left with no choice but to comeback. Now that all 3 are more seasoned vocalists and performers :hippo:

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

okay wait... this is kinda good :katie2:

I applaud the whole team who worked on the music video :clap3:

the modeling and animations are a ton of work, but everything looks great

but baby the animation looks like doody

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

but baby the animation looks like doody

it may not look the absolute best, but I'll still applaud them. it's a TON of work to do

animating a whole music video and giving them different outfits too

aespa's team never change their AE's outfits and they don't even use the AE's anymore really :chick3:

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

it may not look the absolute best, but I'll still applaud them. it's a TON of work to do

animating a whole music video and giving them different outfits too

aespa's team never change their AE's outfits and they don't even use the AE's anymore really :chick3:

yeah I’m sure it’s a lot of work but it’s a lot of work that nobody asked for

 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

You like RIIZE, don’t you gigantopithecus?

 

spacer.png

I unapologetically spam all my favs. Me liking RIIZE will be signified by if I ever start posting any random song I think of or tweet I like

 

And while we're talking about my spam, give a stream to my nugu'd fav thanks :suburban:

 

 

9 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

I unapologetically spam all my favs. Me liking RIIZE will be signified by if I ever start posting any random song I think of or tweet I like

 

And while we're talking about my spam, give a stream to my nugu'd fav thanks :suburban:

 

 

Is Dino really that of a nugu member though? I knew of him before any other member actually 
 

Spoiler

Though only because he’s besties with Changbin :suburban:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

On 11/29/2023 at 2:28 PM, Pluto2022 said:

Girl, the way their Japanese discography STOMPED on their Korean music this year :hoetenks: Like I don't understand why they decided to put all of their best songs this year in their Japanese discography, but on the other side, that's what Japan deserves for stanning them so hard :clap3: 

 

well... I really enjoyed Social Path (whoever this LiSa girl is, I need to listen to her more) and also DLMLU

but they still don't do it for me

 

koryspellz-12hours-after-my-shift.gif

Is someone going to do a BABYDUMPSTER vs. BP comparison for their first week? 
 

It was done with 2NE1 vs. BP so it’s kinda fitting 

 

:suburban:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Is Dino really that of a nugu member though? I knew of him before any other member 
 

  Reveal hidden contents

Though only because he’s besties with Changbin :suburban:

 

Yes hes the least popular member both with fans and nonfans  :monkey:  These evil carrots won't even stream his MV to 2mil. Hes even doing the backroll while live singing and they still won't click the MV. Spare a stream to Changbin's bestie later thanks

 

 

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

MUCH better

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Wildside is one of their greatest title tracks both Korean and Japanese :jonny5: I was in disbelief when I first heard the chorus, it's so good

19 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

And while we're talking about my spam, give a stream to my nugu'd fav thanks :suburban:

 

 

this song is actually SO good :jonny: love his vocals on the verses too 

NEED more people to stream

Just now, gigantopithecus said:

Wildside is one of their greatest title tracks both Korean and Japanese :jonny5: I was in disbelief when I first heard the chorus, it's so good

getting Feel My Rhythm and Wildside back to back.... you just HAD to be there!  :jonny5:

 

WUJU EMERGENCY !!! First music-related news in almost a year and a half! 

 

She better come in the studio angry AS HELL ! 

 

5 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Is someone going to do a BABYDUMPSTER vs. BP comparison for their first week? 
 

It was done with 2NE1 vs. BP so it’s kinda fitting 

 

:suburban:

Probably not. Thier debut made little noise outside of Kpop fans.. nobody even talking about Batter up anymore and it’s been like a few days🤭

Just now, youresotoxic said:

this song is actually SO good :jonny: love his vocals on the verses too 

NEED more people to stream

Oh Miss Toxic your taste :jonny: I'll stop slandering Birthday just for you

1 minute ago, Take Me Apart said:

 

WUJU EMERGENCY !!! First music-related news in almost a year and a half! 

 

She better come in the studio angry AS HELL ! 

 

FINALLYYYYYYYYY I COULD CRY

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

Oh Miss Toxic your taste :jonny: I'll stop slandering Birthday just for you

give it a stream, with volume, for me :heart:

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

getting Feel My Rhythm and Wildside back to back.... you just HAD to be there!  :jonny5:

While I'm in the mood to spam my favs music, these are my top 3 FMR tracks :clap3: Absolute excellence

 

 

Beg For Me chorus is just kinda  amazing idk :alexz:

109c7cf73fe719a64abe1238c64fded9d0e0697b.gifv

27c0eb3e84df66cb4a5d7984a1821998042b7004.gifv10dac0ab124416f5da70867c55cb523b1f1eea42.gifv

 

as much as I'd love a full WJSN comeback, i'll take anything from my beautiful queens

come through Seola :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.