Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

I liked VCHA this time :hippo: but it really sounds like e-jpop girl not a bad thing but yeah original it isn't

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

26 minutes ago, New Edition said:

 

Is anyone watching the show to form JYP's first japanese boy group?

I was watching it, but then they took this break and didn't bother watching it.

I'm was rooting for Haru

 

Seola finally giving us a solo, no coffee shops snoozes just bops pleaee

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:


niece :alexz2: Well…it’s definitely a choice 

kpop idols vs having the worst username ever

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

 

Felix :ahh:

 

b46fd1_338d9057af4647bc82eafab0a38527fc~mv2.gif

I just love how girlypop Felix was especially when you knew his deep voice. Gonna join the heterophobic icon Zhang Hao soon.

 

b46fd1_338d9057af4647bc82eafab0a38527fc~

GAOp9L7bMAA4WMC?format=jpg&name=small

 

I was fuming when they kicked Seunghan out but if they're gonna replace him with Celine Dion then I'm all for it

 

baboonphone2.gif

7 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

I just love how girlypop Felix was especially when you knew his deep voice. Gonna join the heterophobic icon Zhang Hao soon.

 

b46fd1_338d9057af4647bc82eafab0a38527fc~

Felix is everything 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:


niece :alexz2: Well…it’s definitely a choice 

nobody:

kpop idol usernames: 🐾D3AD_AL1EN-C4T!!1!11_XD

 

baboonphone2.gif

11 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

XG is that you babies?

Time-Lapse is gorgeous btw, just so bittersweet now :chick3:

 

love what she did with Remember Summer Days especially

14 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

 

The beginning actually reminds me of BTS's Not Today for some reason

 

 

ATEEZ's new song is a banger! I love me some GOOD noise music

HYO's Deep was definitely on the moodboard :coffee:

13 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

getting Feel My Rhythm and Wildside back to back.... you just HAD to be there!  :jonny5:

wildside dropping on my birthday like....they did it for me 

 

F-kOFF6XkAA-bSE?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, New Edition said:

Wait, Felix is the gay stray kids member? :lakitu:

well yes

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.