Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

43 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

ย 

this was kinda one of the best years for NCT releasesย :jonny5:

ย 

ย 

Way better thanย  last year, WayV also serve with In my Youth.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

Just now, DelRey said:

Way better thanย  last year, WayV also serve with In my Youth.

WayV really surprised me this year! the album is definitely one of my favesย :jonny:

they gave us VOCALS

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

exactlyย :jonny:

deserves to be one of her biggest hits imo. such an amazing song AND album

loved every stage too!

Oh I meant to quote your post before actually :dies:

ย 

But yes tea!! The stages were really stunning too especially with the feather fan choreography. This was definitely one of her mature, arts eras, the album is so good.ย 

ย 

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

this song is so addictingย :jonny5:

ย 

ROOKIE ROOKIE

MY SUPER ROOKIE ROOKIE ROOKIE

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

One thing about Miss Toxic, she's gonna love herself a horrible songย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

8 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

I been saying stanning virtusl groups is just weird to me but MAVE is excellent they took K/DA wave and excelled

I wish they saved the music and concepts for a real human group :monkey: Because a lot of these virtual groups actually have excellent music

ย 

ย 

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

this song is so addictingย :jonny5:

ย 

ROOKIE ROOKIE

MY SUPER ROOKIE ROOKIE ROOKIE

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

It's so unapologetically insane from the song to the MV to the styling and bops insanely hard as well

ย 

Pure fun and excellence! Also to Miss Ex-Planet, please take back that 'confused' reaction on my other Rookie post, I've heard what you're stanning too

ย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

One thing about Miss Toxic, she's gonna love herself a horrible songย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Miss Toxic likes ONE bad song and its not Rookie

ย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

just realized itโ€™s the first day of december

let me celebrate :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

One thing about Miss Toxic, she's gonna love herself a horrible songย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

and they'll hit EVERY single time!

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

5 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Oh I know World flopped a bit and most fans aren't a huge fan of it, honestly makes sense considering its sandwiched with Rock With You/HOT before it and Super/Fighting after so it kinda does fall flat in comparison. But honestly I kinda love it too even if it's objectively a bit boring, it's very feel good and easy listening

ย 

I also loved the styling. Like maybe its my bias for sparkles but this stage is actually kind of one of my favorites from them aesthetically

ย 

ย 

Honestly I prefer it to HOT

ย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Rock With You and HOT are obviously the better songs but thereโ€™s something about WORLD that makes you feel joy. Maybe itโ€™s the song along with their charming personalities, itโ€™s such a feel good moment.ย :heart:
And it might have โ€œfloppedโ€ compared to their other songs but it still went top 10 on circle so thereโ€™s that.ย 
ย 

and whew that Scoops thumbnail, I know miss @Save-Me-Oprahย is leaking rn

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

ย 

Don't even get me started on how good Rookie's tracks are too

ย 

A premium comeback

ย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Miss Toxic likes ONE bad song and its not Rookie

ย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

and it's NOT Birthday either!

ย 

f267d823ec4449ceaa9724f41fe6549a.gif


did anyone post the leaked teaser for NMIXX? The visuals are giving pO.Op/more budget than the last round at least. Maybe they are going back to their debut soundย :rip:

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

ย 

Don't even get me started on how good Rookie's tracks are too

ย 

A premium comeback

ย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

ย 

ย not you forgetting the superior track??

ย 

nicki.png

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

and it's NOT Birthday either!

ย 

f267d823ec4449ceaa9724f41fe6549a.gif

I may not commend Birthday but I do commend your unwavering devotion to that song

ย 

I'll give her a stream later for you (on mute)

ย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Just now, gigantopithecus said:

I may not commend Birthday but I do commend your unwavering devotion to that song

ย 

I'll give her a stream later for you (on mute)

ย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

ย 

ย not you forgetting the superior track??

ย 

nicki.png

I know I love to spam this thread with tweets and videos but sometimes I get nervous spamming over 4 videos in one post

ย 

I just felt the need to cut someone out and while a nice track in her own right, she didn't make the cut. The other tracks are just superior to me

ย 

:clack:

20 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

exactlyย :jonny:

deserves to be one of her biggest hits imo. such an amazing song AND album

loved every stage too!

Yup! One of the best k-pop albums ever. And she wrote and composed the whole thing. Her talent is AMAZING.

15 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Also to Miss Ex-Planet, please take back that 'confused' reaction on my other Rookie post, I've heard what you're stanning too

ย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

and-what-about-it.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

and they'll hit EVERY single time!

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Momo.thumb.jpg.033c4957cd4edb21392f16ee5

2 minutes ago, PinkLamborghini said:

Yup! One of the best k-pop albums ever. And she wrote and composed the whole thing. Her talent is AMAZING.

truly one of the most talented artists out thereย :jonny:

the way not ONE b-side is bad on that album

14 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

and whew that Scoops thumbnail, I know miss @Save-Me-Oprahย is leaking rn

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

A man

ย 

IMG_1231.webp?ex=65796fc4&is=6566fac4&hm=6b79b817c3190818a54bb3697e54522bf34b6088754c324ec28eaeaff486f88b&

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

A man

ย 

IMG_1231.webp?ex=65796fc4&is=6566fac4&hm=6b79b817c3190818a54bb3697e54522bf34b6088754c324ec28eaeaff486f88b&

The way he starts the song with his sultry vocalsย 

IMG_1231.webp?ex=65796fc4&is=6566fac4&hm=6b79b817c3190818a54bb3697e54522bf34b6088754c324ec28eaeaff486f88b&

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

and-what-about-it.gif

Rookie, rookie, my super rookie, rookie, rookie
Matji, matji, geu neukkimjeogin neukkim, neukkim
Rookie, rookie, my super rookie, rookie, rookie
Matji, matji, geu neukkimjeogin neukkim, neukkim

ย 

Outstreamed every 4th gen bg song in Korea. Her quality

ย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Edited by gigantopithecus

My boy getting the connectionsย :wanda:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Not this girl pretending to be with Hyunjinย :redface: The way she creeps next to him, covering her face and walks beside him as if she's his girlfriend or something, and trying to act like she's hiding from paparazziย ย :ahh:

ย 

Edited by Pluto2022

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.