Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You had to be there 

 

I love the fact that they got their first credits for this one :heart:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Zack said:

It's because J.S. Bach seonsaengnim is a total ReVeluv :clap3:

 

FNLb75xaIAMAqhp.jpg:large

 

So sweet how they inspired him to compose Air and even sampled it in their song as a thanks for his support :weeps::heart: RV always supporting their juniors, selfless queens

47 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

 

Honestly, RIIZE is genuinely impressive. I guess the GP kind of skipped straight to them from the rest of 4th gen bgs. The way the rest of this list is 3rd gen. And on top of that, one is a AIWFCIY'd from 2013, half of the songs are from the same group, and one is Dynamite which will never leave the charts. Debuted like 2 months ago and is part of the only 4 bgs in the daily chart and the only other 2023 bg song besides svts

 

Too bad Plave is coming to end them and the rest of 5th gen

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Well it feels nice to see Seventeen finally see the domestic success they’re always meant to see…I know they’ve had hits in the past but Super truly turned out to be their biggest hit in the country, 9th year into their career. I know it took BTS to go on hiatus for that to happen but better late than never

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

 

The way this caught me off guard like I thought this was a real vlog

imagine being 20 years into your career and STILL make an song/album this good :jonny5:

one of my favorite albums of all time :worship:

4 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

 

The way this caught me off guard like I thought this was a real vlog

why is everyone doing this now  :deadbanana4: they all want to be Kim Jiwoong so bad

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Well it feels nice to see Seventeen finally see the domestic success they’re always meant to see…I know they’ve had hits in the past but Super truly turned out to be their biggest hit in the country, 9th year into their career. I know it took BTS to go on hiatus for that to happen but better late than never

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Love Aju Nice but it must be nice for them to finally have it not be their biggest song. Rock With You and a few others also deserved Super-level success though imo

 

Also Home;Run as a song is kinda eh but its choreography deserves more recognition. Kinda my favorite choreo

 

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

10 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Love Aju Nice but it must be nice for them to finally have it not be their biggest song. Rock With You and a few others also deserved Super-level success though imo

 

Also Home;Run as a song is kinda eh but its choreography deserves more recognition. Kinda my favorite choreo

 

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Home:Run is so fun :WAP:

 

honestly it’s hard to choose my fave choreo from them because they eat every single one, but I’ve realized I like their “brighter”  songs choreos more than anything. Like the WORLD choreo is so fun to watch for example 


it also might be one of their simplest choreos to date but I love it so much 

 

and yeah, Rock With You, Left and Right, Don’t Wanna Cry so many songs came close but couldn’t outright SMASH in Korea. Anyway SUPER avenged all of them I think 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Edited by Witnessed ET

Also forgot to mention the bridge part in WORLD choreo where they break into three groups: vocal unit, performance unit and hiphop unit @gigantopithecus:WAP:

ahh idk why the joy it gives me 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

On 11/29/2023 at 8:34 PM, youresotoxic said:

well, when I get home from work tonight i'll give these a listen and i'll let you know what I think :gaycat4:

IF they are the male SNSD that you're saying they are, these all better be absolute HITS 

 

:ryan3:

So what happened Miss Toxic? :khalyan2:

wendy's vocals on chill kill are so good im shedding tears

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

So what happened Miss Toxic? :khalyan2:

you're gonna hate me, but I forgot to listen

i'll listen tonight bestie 

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

wendy's vocals on chill kill are so good im shedding tears

Now play this

 

 

the disgusting takes in this thread today

it has to be jealousy :oh:

 

 

we're very sorry your faves flopped! but better.mp3 luck next time :gayriahcat2:

 

she was GLOWING in these two performances

literally so beautiful :smitten:

 

Genuinely what the HELL did they put in this song? It just randomly pops in my head and refuses to leave even 6 years later

 

I usually rank it as 2nd-tier for my RV title track rankings bc I'm afraid of the controversy but honestly its 1st-tier and one of my most played

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

12 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

So what happened Miss Toxic? :khalyan2:

we pay her so well and she barely puts in the work anymore

 

dionnebroke.gif

Interesting that baby monster was still learning and memorizing the choreography during the m/v shoot, as it appears on the behind filming. Reminds me of when Soshi quickly filmed the Gee m/v, and the choreography was still changing during. 

1 hour ago, gigantopithecus said:

Those girls are so uncanny valley but the song is actually not bad. Why are these virtual groups serving such quality music?

 

Also I feel like YG should've debuted a real human group with this concept and music style post-BP instead

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

I been saying stanning virtusl groups is just weird to me but MAVE is excellent they took K/DA wave and excelled

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

 

Genuinely what the HELL did they put in this song? It just randomly pops in my head and refuses to leave even 6 years later

 

I usually rank it as 2nd-tier for my RV title track rankings bc I'm afraid of the controversy but honestly its 1st-tier and one of my most played

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

this song is so addicting :jonny5:

 

ROOKIE ROOKIE

MY SUPER ROOKIE ROOKIE ROOKIE

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Kiss My Lips is so sultry and sophisticated!

BoA was really serving during this comeback, it's a shame it's underrated compared to other songs 

 

 

15 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Home:Run is so fun :WAP:

 

honestly it’s hard to choose my fave choreo from them because they eat every single one, but I’ve realized I like their “brighter”  songs choreos more than anything. Like the WORLD choreo is so fun to watch for example 


it also might be one of their simplest choreos to date but I love it so much 

 

and yeah, Rock With You, Left and Right, Don’t Wanna Cry so many songs came close but couldn’t outright SMASH in Korea. Anyway SUPER avenged all of them I think 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Oh I know World flopped a bit and most fans aren't a huge fan of it, honestly makes sense considering its sandwiched with Rock With You/HOT before it and Super/Fighting after so it kinda does fall flat in comparison. But honestly I kinda love it too even if it's objectively a bit boring, it's very feel good and easy listening

 

I also loved the styling. Like maybe its my bias for sparkles but this stage is actually kind of one of my favorites from them aesthetically

 

 

Honestly I prefer it to HOT

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

1 minute ago, Zack said:

Kiss My Lips is so sultry and sophisticated!

BoA was really serving during this comeback, it's a shame it's underrated compared to other songs 

 

 

exactly :jonny:

deserves to be one of her biggest hits imo. such an amazing song AND album

loved every stage too!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.