Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Mattheo said:

 

 

I CANT STOP LAUGHING

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

we as a species have strayed so far from god... may our animated overlords have mercy on us

 

paris.gif

Lesserafim has the highest song right now by a kpop act on the Billboard Global chart by a margin after the two jungkook songs above them. Damn they really have the global appeal don’t they :clap3:

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

speaking of plave, haven’t seen anyone post about it in here but their sisters had a comeback today

 

Those girls are so uncanny valley but the song is actually not bad. Why are these virtual groups serving such quality music?

 

Also I feel like YG should've debuted a real human group with this concept and music style post-BP instead

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

6 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

 

 

I CANT STOP LAUGHING

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

The girlies screaming for the 2D boys :rofl:

 

 

lmaoooo love this breakdown of kpop versus anime stans because of ex-riize seunghan's drama

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Ok but what is this one’s name

spacer.png

giving miss Sunoo some competition 

He is Yejun

 

yejun-love-dive.gif

 

Honestly, RIIZE is genuinely impressive. I guess the GP kind of skipped straight to them from the rest of 4th gen bgs. The way the rest of this list is 3rd gen. And on top of that, one is a AIWFCIY'd from 2013, half of the songs are from the same group, and one is Dynamite which will never leave the charts. Debuted like 2 months ago and is part of the only 4 bgs in the daily chart and the only other 2023 bg song besides svts

 

Too bad Plave is coming to end them and the rest of 5th gen

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

5 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bang Chan is basically the male Soyeon. He is one of the most recognized idols in the industry right now and is very well connected, and knows EVERYONE etc.
He is the main producer and backbone of the group. He is one of the most popular members in the fandom and is also one of the most recognized members outside of the fandom. He is kinda the first person people think of when they think of Stray Kids, just like Soyeon with GIDLE etc.

The fandom do not play when it comes to him and are VERY overprotective of him. But that’s because he has received a lot of hate from people for simply every little thing he does, and sometimes just for breathing :redface: 
 

Some background info on him:


Bang Chan created the group himself, created the “Stray Kids” name, logo and everything etc.. He was a JYP trainee for 7 years before he debuted with Stray Kids. He was supposed to originally debut with GOT7, but he didn’t for some reason. He was a famous JYP trainee during pre debut, and have also been seen in different MV’s of JYP acts such as TWICE and Miss A. Since he was basically JYP’s most favorite and valuable trainee, the company wanted a group centered around him, so they entrusted him in picking the members between the male JYP trainees, and then Stray Kids debuted.

The streets are saying that he picked all the short trainees on purpose since he’s a short king himself, so that he wouldn’t stick out :oh: Though I believe it’s just a coincidence that every SKZ member are short kings :bird:

 

Thanks! I knew he played a role in his group similar to Soyeon in her group, that's why I like them. Talent :bird:

I don't follow Stray Kids but I sometimes watch Bang Chan clips from his livestream :hippo:

Anyway, everyone streams LALALALA :gaycatina1:

4 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Thanks! I knew he played a role in his group similar to Soyeon in her group, that's why I like them. Talent :bird:

I don't follow Stray Kids but I sometimes watch Bang Chan clips from his livestream :hippo:

Anyway, everyone streams LALALALA :gaycatina1:

Get into them, then :gaycatney3:

a0d810611f63821dad7c0eb773388e16ca3aac09

Edited by Pluto2022

18 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

 

 

I CANT STOP LAUGHING

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

 

Are they ending Miss Miku?

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

13 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The girlies screaming for the 2D boys :rofl:

the way it's just a video playing in a venue too makes it worse

28 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

speaking of plave, haven’t seen anyone post about it in here but their sisters had a comeback today

 

one of the characters sounds just like this queen whoa. at least she’s booked 

 

12 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

 

Honestly, RIIZE is genuinely impressive. I guess the GP kind of skipped straight to them from the rest of 4th gen bgs. The way the rest of this list is 3rd gen. And on top of that, one is a AIWFCIY'd from 2013, half of the songs are from the same group, and one is Dynamite which will never leave the charts. Debuted like 2 months ago and is part of the only 4 bgs in the daily chart and the only other 2023 bg song besides svts

 

Too bad Plave is coming to end them and the rest of 5th gen

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The girlies screaming for the 2D boys :rofl:

It reminds me of this  :rip:

 

 

2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

@youresotoxic king I was wondering if you had listened to this bop:katie2:

 

 

 

 

this is the only ONF song i've listened to and it's a huge bop

but I did give Arrival a listen and it's actually pretty good! loved the prechorus

lemme dig into their discography a bit

 

f267d823ec4449ceaa9724f41fe6549a.gif

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

kinda one of the best releases this year :jonny:

I remember I have a meltdown when the nct nation footage of the song leaked but know is one of my favorites NCT titles, it's so fun and catchy. 

23 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

 

It's because J.S. Bach seonsaengnim is a total ReVeluv :clap3:

 

FNLb75xaIAMAqhp.jpg:large

 

Edited by Zack

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I remember I have a meltdown when the nct nation footage of the song leaked but know is one of my favorites NCT titles, it's so fun and catchy. 

Jaehyun and Doyoung's verses are seriously perfect :jonny:

but it's seriously SO catchy. will forever be obsessed

Edited by youresotoxic

 

this was kinda one of the best years for NCT releases :jonny5:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.