Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, panochita said:

ย 

ย 

All these MVs are so pretty!

ย 

balenciagaval-girl.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

give it a stream, with volume, for meย :heart:

ย 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

Streaming Birthday with volume on right now! I LOVE ITTTTTTT

ย 

SOTY 2022

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

9 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Probably not. Thier debut made little noise outside of Kpop fans.. nobody even talking about Batter up anymore and itโ€™s been like a few days๐Ÿคญ

Are they even promoting on music shows

ย 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

While I'm in the mood to spam my favs music, these are my top 3 FMR tracksย :clap3: Absolute excellence

ย 

ย 

Beg For Me chorus is just kindaย  amazing idk :alexz:

the way I only enjoy like 2-3 songs from this mini, but it's all still excellentย :jonny5:

In My Dreams will forever be one of my favorite songs from them, the vocal slayageย :jonny:

Birthday mini on the other hand, all 10/10 songs

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

Streaming Birthday with volume on right now! I LOVE ITTTTTTT

ย 

SOTY 2022

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

ย 

Just now, gigantopithecus said:

Heartbeat? Check. Swag? Check!

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

EXACTLY... YOU GET IT!

ย 

I GOT, I GOT, I GOT A SPECIAL DAY!

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

ย 

ย 

Another Last Dance level masterpiece comingย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

ย 

Just now, youresotoxic said:

the way I only enjoy like 2-3 songs from this mini, but it's all still excellentย :jonny5:

In My Dreams will forever be one of my favorite songs from them, the vocal slayageย :jonny:

Birthday mini on the other hand, all 10/10 songs

tbh I think I might just eat up any album RV puts out and I'm fine with thatย  :hippo:ย  But yes the Birthday album does have pure excellence on it

ย 

ย 

Just now, Billionaire said:

ย 

ย 

Another Last Dance level masterpiece comingย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

ย 

Seola about to release the best solo of 2024

oh we really won

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

tbh I think I might just eat up any album RV puts out and I'm fine with thatย  :hippo:ย  But yes the Birthday album does have pure excellence on it

ย 

ย 

the girls could release the worst song i've ever heard (for example: Power Up) and i'll still somehow make myself love it. THAT'S how much I love themย :jonny5:

the whole Birthday mini is just amazingย :smitten:ย ZOOM, Bye Bye, and On A Ride are some of the best b-sides from last year. the vocals are crazy

I was trying to limit how many videos I'm posting but actually nvm

ย 

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

21 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

ย 

WUJU EMERGENCY !!! First music-related news in almost a year and a half!ย 

ย 

She better come in the studio angry AS HELL !ย 

ย 

The way I manifested this earlierย :jonny5:

This mother is about to release an experimental solo, oh she about to change the industry

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

the girls could release the worst song i've ever heard (for example: Power Up) and i'll still somehow make myself love it. THAT'S how much I love themย :jonny5:

the whole Birthday mini is just amazingย :smitten:ย ZOOM, Bye Bye, and On A Ride are some of the best b-sides from last year. the vocals are crazy

No way you reply saying Bye Bye and On a Ride right when I make my own post on them :jonny5: A testament to their universal quality I suppose

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

I was trying to limit how many videos I'm posting but actually nvm

ย 

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

add ZOOMย  and there's a holy trinityย :alexz2:

I just finished watching this and.. ohh boy. I donโ€™t know where to start. :ace:ย ย 

ย 

ย 

I really didnโ€™t thoroughly follow this scandal back then so its my first time to deep dive into this case. I was just reading the headlines and some articles about it and didnโ€™t realize that there were that many KPop idols involved in this. ย 

ย 

The most infuriating thing is Seungri got the least amount of jail time compared to the other people involved while beingย one of the owners of Burning Sun and mastermind of all of the SAs. On top of that, he is already free and cheating with multiple girls.ย :rip:

ย 

No wonder Korea is saying NO to new boy groups from 2019 onwards because of this (plus the Mnet scandals).

Edited by breadcrumbs

spacer.png
spacer.png
ย 

can we get this beautiful man some solo gigs and brand deals and photoshoots? the world needs to know his name

ย 

spacer.png

they gave Anton a gig for his cello performance but that song also has a big fat electric guitar solo in it that Wonbin wouldโ€™ve absolutely shat on


society always making it difficult for pretty people to succeed

ย 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

spacer.png
spacer.png
ย 

can we get this beautiful man some solo gigs and brand deals and photoshoots? the world needs to know his name

ย 

spacer.png

bringing him to the next page

ย 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, gigantopithecus said:

Oh and bc I brought it up earlier, f*** the losers who don't appreciate Twice's mature era :suburban: @FREE Give this a listen while people are spamming you songs

ย 

ย 

Period.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, panochita said:

You cannot be new to kpop and know what nugudom stands for bfrย :clack:

where did i say i was new to kpopย 

its so annoying how these idols dont even get the day off to spend Christmas with their families

ย 

let them live

ย 

giphy-1-1-2.gif?resize=408,230&ssl=1

I feel especially bad for those of them whose families aren't based in Seoul so they cant just pop over and say hay

ย 

giphy-1-1-2.gif?resize=408,230&ssl=1

10 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

ย 

ย 

fromis_9? oh wow...

ย 

giphy-1-1-2.gif?resize=408,230&ssl=1

4 hours ago, gigantopithecus said:

ย 

Don't even get me started on how good Rookie's tracks are too

ย 

A premium comeback

ย 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

These are excellent I was gagged when Spotify played body talk in shuffle

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.