Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

biggest girl group in the world:clap3: 

 

 

Twice sneaking again :eli: 

 

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 hours ago, Kummercell said:

I always thought the metaverse thing was so stupid. Does anyone really care about this apart from corny rich people and crypto bros? :rip:

I'd get it if we had actually immersive VR technology, like Sword Art Online-style, but that's pretty much impossible (and it wouldn't be acessible to 99% of the world population). Why would I care about some virtual idol when I could just go to a real concert?

It makes no sense. I thought when they announced it with Aespa they were going to do NFT's, have some kind of SM crypto, etc. and they've basically done nothing.

 

Not that I support blockchain ANYTHING they really missed the opportunity of launching kwangya (or whatever) NFT's so the little sheepsters could run around social sites with NFT profile pics measuring who's the biggest superfan. :redface:

 

Maybe they meant multiverse...

ReVeluv on my timeline :deadbanana4: They are speculating on which two will stay with Hybe, If Hybe decide to NU’EST Red Velvet :deadbanana4: 

 

And no one think Yeriana will stay :deadbanana4:  This ppl with zero taste

 

 

 

Whew! Kookielit coming through with the run down. I was so lost!

 

 

Anyways, I don't get any joy out of SM tanking. After Girls, I don't care if Aespa ever gets a comeback again (but make sure Winter goes solo, she's the new Taeyeon!)

 

 

In case you missed the livestream on Monday, Arirang just uploaded the Con-Tour Australia stages, so if you missed XG doing their other song...

 

 

Also, Tri.be covered a Pink Fantasy song:

 

 

Wait, I'm being told this is the besides track from their upcoming album.  Well.

 

And of course PDcams were also uploaded.

 

:toofunny2:

 

:cm:

9 hours ago, Flomik said:

aespa protesting in front of the HYBE building in a truck bought by sheep

 

Chunbarbie Fifthharmony GIF - Chunbarbie Fifthharmony - Discover & Share  GIFs

we against the villain! what’s the name? HYBE MAMBA.

spacer.png

 

Edited by ariesgroove

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

I’m starting to get annoyed with how they treat Lee Know and his screen time.. I have noticed in their Japanese comebacks that he barely gets the bare minimum and is barely shown in their MV’s… “Scars” was just a straight disaster and the MV director should’ve been fired cause what was the person thinking? :redface: I honestly think that there’s something in their staff team that has a grudge against Lee Know and trying to minimize his presence and sabotage him. If this unfair treatment keeps up especially the next comeback then I might say bye and unstan sadly… My whole excitement for this comeback is just gone now I fear :chick3:

he looks pretty tho 

 

screen-shot-2019-05-28-at-6.52.53-am.png

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

thots? 

 

FolQoGiX0AAhtun?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

Kinda what this thread thinks is displayed in this chart lol (for the most part :rip:). New Jennie’s are coming I fear. 
 

Also I hope ITZY can bounce back internationally (it’s so odd they had a domestic hit when they’ve been flopping for so long). JYP needs to realise they are fierce performers and that’s what the international audience wants. 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

thots? 

 

FolQoGiX0AAhtun?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

I didn't know Stray Kids were that far ahead of TXT 

 

for some reason I thought they were on more equal footing

 

 

 

 

  • MuBank.EP1151: HONG EUNCHAE X LEE CHAEMIN, ARTBEAT, uni, PRIMROSE, cignature, VIVIZ, AIMERS, Kang Butter, BSS(SEVENTEEN), IM CHANG JUNG, Choi Suhwan, NCT 127, TOMORROW X TOGETHER

And for the rest of the weekend.

  • MuCore.EP796: uni, XG, cignature, VIVIZ, AIMERS, Espero, 8TURN, KIM JAEHWAN, KIM JONG SEO, IM CHANG JUNG, NCT 127
  • Inki.EP1170 :ARTBEAT, uni, XG, H1-KEY, cignature, VIVIZ, 8TURN, AIMERS, Kang Butter, Espero, IM CHANG JUNG, BSS(SEVENTEEN), TOMORROW X TOGETHER, NCT 127

So don't forget to catch NCT 127's final stage on MuCo. :keir:

 

:cm:

I would say that groups like ITZY, G-Idle, Stray Kids, ATEEZ, TXT are more of a 3,5 gen, so basically the ones that debuted 2018-2019 

 

then 2020 came, we got aespa and Enhypen, it was a slow start of the 4th gen and now we’re in a full swing since 2022 and the current groups were finally ready to fully take over 3rd gen 

:deadbanana4: bang pd and lee Soo man one of the greediest people on the planet...no wonder they joined forces

A Star Is Born :clap3:

Eunchae has so much charisma and is such natural at being an MC already. She’s going to be an amazing fit at KBS

 

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

thots? 

 

FolQoGiX0AAhtun?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

BLACKPINK coming back at the end of 2022 and still placing at #2 :clap3:

it's nice to see TREASURE in the ranks, they're rising :flame:

 

hopping to see BABYMONSTER enter the list next year :gaycat1:

ariana and red velvet hybemates we’re getting the yeriana unit :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.