Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Kummercell said:

it's soooo mid 2000s white girl pop/r&b

i love it

spacer.pngspacer.png

7 hours ago, Gaia said:

It’s been hitting since release!

i want you babe, i want you :katie2:

 

it’s so catchy

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:duca:

Sounds promising :jonny:

but welp 14 Feb I thought it will be released like this Tuesday :chick3:

6 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

That’s the problem. He has too much creativity. Loona pre debut was well executed by it cost too much. They invested over 10M usd. Imagine for triple S. 
 

 

timeless hit. 

 

 

It will surpass After LIKE soon :skull: 

12 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:duca:

wait this might be good

 

rapperjennie

 

I don't get why SM continues to give DJ Hyo songs & content when she does nothing but flop. With say, BoA I get it more bc she has legend clout and bc she writes a lot of her own music so it's cheaper. But Hyo.... how is it financially viable?? :deadbanana:

 

At least give one of the other girls another go, I'd like to see another Yuri song :celestial5:

28 minutes ago, Harrier said:

I don't get why SM continues to give DJ Hyo songs & content when she does nothing but flop. With say, BoA I get it more bc she has legend clout and bc she writes a lot of her own music so it's cheaper. But Hyo.... how is it financially viable?? :deadbanana:

 

At least give one of the other girls another go, I'd like to see another Yuri song :celestial5:

Well if Yuri fanbase bought her first album and gave her an award, she'd have a comeback, she said it herself.

28 minutes ago, Harrier said:

I don't get why SM continues to give DJ Hyo songs & content when she does nothing but flop. With say, BoA I get it more bc she has legend clout and bc she writes a lot of her own music so it's cheaper. But Hyo.... how is it financially viable?? :deadbanana:

 

At least give one of the other girls another go, I'd like to see another Yuri song :celestial5:

She only had one mini so far, meanwhile flop act like Key gets two comebacks within 12 months and made zero noise.

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

:duca:

ohh they're not coming to play

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Harrier said:

I don't get why SM continues to give DJ Hyo songs & content when she does nothing but flop. With say, BoA I get it more bc she has legend clout and bc she writes a lot of her own music so it's cheaper. But Hyo.... how is it financially viable?? :deadbanana:

 

At least give one of the other girls another go, I'd like to see another Yuri song :celestial5:

because HYO serves cvnt music which is a rare thing at SM Entertainment

they know what's good

 

spacer.png

Edited by Flomik

13 minutes ago, newaespa said:

quite excited for stayc's sing

 

FizYL_tVsAEYAQI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

What in the RV and NJWS hybrid is this?? :jonnycat:

40 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

She only had one mini so far, meanwhile flop act like Key gets two comebacks within 12 months and made zero noise.

Key makes great music unlike hyo :bird:

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

:duca:

I think i seen this film before.mp3

6 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

What in the RV and NJWS hybrid is this?? :jonnycat:

It's an outtake from Birthday video nnnnnnnn

49 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

She only had one mini so far, meanwhile flop act like Key gets two comebacks within 12 months and made zero noise.

She's had 9 singles, none of which took off. Her mini album, supported by an expensive looking MV and live stages, failed to pass 10k on Hanteo and Deep peaked at #722 on Melon.

 

She makes Key look like Lim Young-woong in comparison. Gasoline reached the top 40 on Circle/Gaon and at least he's able to generate album sales, his last two releases sold well over 100k on Hanteo and Circle.

 

There's no reason for HYO to be prioritized, especially over soloists from RV for example who can sell 10-20x more than her. The only reason she's getting so much promotion is because she's a face of ScreaM Records. :michael:

 

10 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

What’s the obsession with rabbits :redface:

It's the year of the rabbit.

19 minutes ago, Sept said:

I think i seen this film before.mp3

Donnie Darko

 

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

:duca:

They are teasing the song to soon. But intrigued. I hope it’s not a children song 

 

2 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

Jaden is the founder and ceo of modhaus, it's his company unlike with blockberry where he was only working as a creative director. it's similar to min hee-jin and newjeans basically. 

the difference is that MHJ is backed up by Hybe and their services. I don’t know how Jaden project can work in the long term if they don’t make money. 

HYO releases 1 single per year and people think she’s been prioritized over Key who is releasing a repack of his 2nd full album soon :ahh: Please.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.