Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

 

Doing numbers on a WEEKEND :jonny5: Imagine the numbers on Monday and once they perform this LIVE :duca:

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

11 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Didn't Good Boy Gone Bad also briefly go top 10? Ik everyone dislikes that song for whatever reason but I liked it :sad: I'm glad they're doing well though, aside from the customary Hybe vocal processing they have some of the best music out of 4th gen bgs.

GBGB only just hit it's peak yesterday in the 40s. Previously it was like in the 80s when it was released year I think

9 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

GBGB only just hit it's peak yesterday in the 40s. Previously it was like in the 80s when it was released year I think

I remember GBGB initially peaking around the 60s (release week) but i could be wrong

Edited by aesthetic bih

4 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

The Sound being a HIT :heart:, I dont get why CASE 143 out of all SKZ songs blew up in Japan @xrosup 

 

Japanese love to see the colorful lighter concepts and visual I fear (see LSFM Fearless JP version MV)

 

Happy to see them smashing in Japan :clap3:

 

The way their next Korean cb have more Chinese and Japanese Stays on their side to push sales :clap3:

4 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

 

Doing numbers on a WEEKEND :jonny5: Imagine the numbers on Monday and once they perform this LIVE :duca:

 

They already performed it on music bank yesterday 

 

Probably their first Top 20 charting song (with a sizable chance at Top 10 if good performance continues). Their highest charting hit! :clap3:

 

 

8 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

They already performed it on music bank yesterday 

Oh wow! I've been so busy with school yesterday that I didn't get to check out :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

GBGB only just hit it's peak yesterday in the 40s. Previously it was like in the 80s when it was released year I think

 

3 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I remember GBGB initially peaking around the 60s (release week) but i could be wrong

I think it was Melon? realtime cause IIRC GBGB debut on Melon daily chart on #101 and miss top 100 due to Lim Woong Young album bombs

9 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

 

I think it was Melon? realtime cause IIRC GBGB debut on Melon daily chart on #101 and miss top 100 due to Lim Woong Young album bombs

Thanks for this! 

is newjeans already bigger than bp in the west? :deadbanana2:

what is this and why is ditto about to be the biggest kpop girl group song on spotify us in 2 weeks :deadbanana2:

 

 

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

is newjeans already bigger than bp in the west? :deadbanana2:

what is this and why is ditto about to be the biggest kpop girl group song on spotify us in 2 weeks :deadbanana2:

 

 

how is this even possible they are literally taking over the world at this point. :redface:

10 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

is newjeans already bigger than bp in the west? :deadbanana2:

what is this and why is ditto about to be the biggest kpop girl group song on spotify us in 2 weeks :deadbanana2:

 

 

Why are the BP streams so low though weren't their fans in here talking about how Taylor Swift or Olivia Rodrigo aren't competition for them:bibliahh:

Let me be that guy and just say that I'm praying to the lord for TXT's quick fall down, we don't need their horrible autotune, horrible looks or their mid music around here:biblio:

Just now, MusicFan98 said:

Why are the BP streams so low though weren't their fans in here talking about how Taylor Swift or Olivia Rodrigo aren't competition for them:bibliahh:

I think these were just the charted streams on spotify us

 

2 hours ago, Swirl900 said:

 

So is 11am still zombie hours or...

I was talking about the b-sides of the album who are N/A inside the top 10 now. That’s what zombie hours are 

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

 

I was talking about the b-sides of the album who are N/A inside the top 10 now. That’s what zombie hours are 

The bsides are all stable in the top 20 & pretty close to top 10 though

 

 

 

If there was any justice in this life, this song would smash

 

Wait a minute now... I just woke up I was like why does XG producer/ceo seems familiar, Simon Jakops is the SIMION JAKOPS

 

The SIMON from DMTN

 

The SIMON that wrote

 

 

 

I guess that's answers why his GG is mainly promoting in Korea, he has the connections.

Of all the BTS songs to choose as a template to give to one of their replacements, I'm wondering why they chose DNA. Because Sugar Rush Ride is just a 2023 version of DNA, right down to the catchy build of the pre-chorus to the disappointing drop of the actual chorus. I mean it works but of all the songs to choose from. TXT fits a song like Spring Day or I need U more. Happy to see that they're doing well though.

17 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

The bsides are all stable in the top 20 & pretty close to top 10 though

 

 

 

Clock the haters :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The SIMON from DMTN

Wait:smitten: I want them to fill me all at once:WAP:

25 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

The bsides are all stable in the top 20 & pretty close to top 10 though

 

 

 

 

zombie hours 

 


And ofc the difference between the top 100 and Melon daily is even bigger. 

 

 

 

Loosing 10 spots on the top 100 and having such a big gap with melon daily is not stability and show that’s the gp is not involved. That was my point. But whatever. At least the Dreamies are fuming right now 

 

 

Edited by Adama

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.