Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Also is IVE really coming with a full album or no

the single albums were cute but we need material

KYtBoeg.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I’m sorry but I just can’t take Yeonjun’s “visual” seriously with lips that look like that :dies::rip:

Soobin and Beomgyu >>>

no offense to his simps though :heart:

 

Yeah, no one cares. Yeonjun is not even my fav visual in the group. But he's the most popular member obviously cause people also like his visual. TXT are a visual group unlike Enpipen

 

KYtBoeg.gif

I feel uncomfortable looking at Yeonjun.

His lips look a mess.

 

KYtBoeg.gif

2 hours ago, Rhythm said:

Even this is a bit of a stretch. They have one saving grace in Soobin (and I guess Beomgyu conventionally ticks all the right boxes, as well). Outside of their own fandom, no one really sees any of the others as a distinguishable visual. Yeonjun, in particular, is widely considered botched by the k-pop fandom at large. :skull:

I find Yeonjun to be distinguishable, but I had no idea people considered him botched. I just looked at his pre-debut pics for the first time and his face is completely different. :deadbanana: Serving Baekhyun face transplant. :jonny:

 

4 hours ago, Blank Space said:

yeonjun is obviously straight. as much as the baguettes want him to be gay, cause he's basically perfect. 

 

Nzbkbrj.gif

Yeah. Me, too. I'm straight, too.

5 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

 

Yeah, no one cares. Yeonjun is not even my fav visual in the group. But he's the most popular member obviously cause people also like his visual. TXT are a visual group unlike Enpipen

 

KYtBoeg.gif

Lol I doubt that. But good for him I guess :michael:

 

2 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I feel uncomfortable looking at Yeonjun.

His lips look a mess.

 

KYtBoeg.gif

it’s just….bizarre. Even more than people aggressively defending his “visuals” 

KYtBoeg.gif

26 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Can a (relevant) GG release something, its hell in here

 

KYtBoeg.gif

ive and aespa next month

2 minutes ago, katyberry said:

ive and aespa next month

Yujin is currently filming her variety show in Finland. I don’t think a cb is coming next month

2 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

sm really should have released stamp on it as a stand alone

its the only song on the mini that stands out :jonny:

um no,

idk about y’all but I’m enjoying the mini at first I was like no but they are all growers

 

outlaw & alter ego >>

18 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Lol I doubt that. But good for him I guess :michael:

 

it’s just….bizarre. Even more than people aggressively defending his “visuals” 

KYtBoeg.gif

Beomgyu is the only good looking member on that group. The other 4 look...interesting

 

KYtBoeg.gif

4 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Beomgyu is the only good looking member on that group. The other 4 look...interesting

 

KYtBoeg.gif

Soobin? 

 

KYtBoeg.gif

48 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Can a (relevant) GG release something, its hell in here

 

KYtBoeg.gif

walmart aespa just released this bop

 

 

KYtBoeg.gif

Edited by xrosup

7 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Soobin? 

 

KYtBoeg.gif

I know Im in the minority but I think hes average looking

 

KYtBoeg.gif

50 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Can a (relevant) GG release something, its hell in here

 

KYtBoeg.gif

FIFTY FIFTY is coming next month

spacer.png

Spoiler

 

 

6 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Screenshot-20230127-214616-Chrome.jpg

 

 

Not Jennie being last and Jisus second. Thoughts?

 

KYtBoeg.gif

Jisoo too low

 

KYtBoeg.gif

1 minute ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I know Im in the minority but I think hes average looking

 

KYtBoeg.gif

He doesn't do anything for me, but he's still good looking.

 

KYtBoeg.gif

I do hope SM is saving good songs for aespas album, we need instant bops not growers.

 

don’t let us down again 

58 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

 

What a stupid delusional take. :deadbanana2:People like Soobin for his boy next door look, that doesn't mean the other members don't have a distinguishable visual. If the things you said were true then Yeonjun would not have been the most popular member of the group as he is. He's literally the stan attractor. You tried it I guess. :rip:

 

Promoting visuals as the standard measurement for popularity is the "stupid, delusional" take, not to mention incredibly archaic. Yeonjun is popular because he's the most competent and dynamic performer (far above the other members), charismatic and he's arguably the most well-rounded of the group, as well. There are multiple metrics in today's K-pop landscape that coalesce an idol's popularity, especially in the 4th gen. In fact, I can probably list about 10+ groups off of the top of my head where the most popular member isn't a visual member. This isn't 2010.

25 minutes ago, xrosup said:

walmart aespa just released this bop

 

 

KYtBoeg.gif

Omg I can see the mess when ADspa's comeback isnt as good as this

 

KYtBoeg.gif

The aes already have new clothes for this cf but what's stopping them from getting new faces and actually looking like the girls?? :katie: Image

 

XG we certified. :jonny6:
Literally an all rounder group. I don’t know how Hikaru will fill out the lineup because they don’t have a single talent hole. 

11 minutes ago, lauvender said:

I do hope SM is saving good songs for aespas album, we need instant bops not growers.

 

don’t let us down again 

They know the backlash girls got from everyone (and even the girls themselves) so the new songs will 100% be a good! This is why receiving hate is good sometimes or else they would've gotten another nct reject 

1 hour ago, Adama said:


Ofc they sold more than them since they have more albums :toofunny3:. And yet, BP was the first to sell 1 and 2 millions albums. Twice can’t even outsell Aespa and IVE now. 

Their presence is so big in the US? When they’re getting out streamed by NJ in Spotify USA and when Jyp had to put remixes to be sure that debut on the hot 100? 
 

Atp everyone will outsell twice and BP. Who cares. 
It’s a fact. The US is twice’s second biggest market, no one said they’re BP.
coming for twice because of NJ while

 NJ has a better longevity on Spotify US than both groups. :penguin:
The remix were released two days before the final tracking days. JYP did absolutely nothing to push them no radio, no playlisting and no us promo. 

Let’s not act YG didn’t do the same thing with Bp for the #1 on BB and I wouldn’t say they topped the charts because but it was thanks to blinks who saved it.  

46 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Beomgyu is the only good looking member on that group. The other 4 look...interesting

 

KYtBoeg.gif

I know beauty is subjective but there are at least 3 objectively good looking boys in that group, namely Soobin, Beomgyu and HueningKai.

KYtBoeg.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.