Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You have great taste I fear :clap3:But God's Menu is the best bg song of all time

i don't see the appeal of that song :michael:

even case143 is better than it

 

the real tea is that hellevator needs to be remade or rereleased or cloned 

that song is too good just to be a predebut project :coffee2:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

:dies:

 

Not Megamind :rip: It's obviously the camera angle that makes her head look bigger. 

 

Her head is small

HARVEYY.png

 

I honestly don't understand either since CASE 143 is lowkey kinda garbage :dancehall2:

Lmao on a quick scroll I thought you posted Chloe grace mornets or whatever

they just won’t slow down huh?

 

spacer.png

Edited by Fanta

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

You have great taste I fear :clap3:But God's Menu is the best bg song of all time

 

 

Cause it was horrible :redface: Though it's a SMASH in Japan

But I thought Case 143 and Maxident are pretty good for casual listener as a gateway to get SKZ music. I'm still surprised Stays think this is their worst era because to me this is one of their more poppy and groovy era with them doing the love concept.

Manifesting New Jeans taking the PAK record now that BTS is over. 

2 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

The Sound being a HIT :heart:, I dont get why CASE 143 out of all SKZ songs blew up in Japan @xrosup @Pluto2022

 

I got the same question about Thunderous smashing in China but sometimes we gotta accept things as they are, if the japanese decided to stan Case 143 good for them cause somebody needed to...

 

KYtBoeg.gif

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Why did CASE 143 underperform in like all metrics compared to Maniac? This is a genuine question too, even Youtube & Spotify they never beat Maniac's first day streams. Surely there must've been some growth right :confused: 

Case 143 wasn't well liked by the fanbase, and even less by casual fans. It happened before... It happened with I am You and with Levanter on top of my head. Us fans like their most "dark", hard hitting songs so when they released these more "calm" songs they don't live to their standards

50 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

But I thought Case 143 and Maxident are pretty good for casual listener as a gateway to get SKZ music. I'm still surprised Stays think this is their worst era because to me this is one of their more poppy and groovy era with them doing the love concept.

I don't know about stays in general but the MAXIDENT mini was pretty good. It's one of their strongest albums for me. Case 143 was a major disappointment but the b-sides served. Like for example Can't Stop, 3RACHA, Superboard, TMI are still on heavy rotation in my personal charts :eli: 

I just hope their creative team take the hint that the fanbase don't like their softer songs as title tracks and give us a a major bop for the next comeback

 

Edited by xrosup

1 hour ago, Fanta said:

they just won’t slow down huh?

 

spacer.png

I'm starting to think like Army joining forces to stream Temptation mini in order to stop NewJennies snatching their 610 hours PAK records.

 

Anyway with TXT smashing on domestic Korean digital charts, hopefully this truly start the trend of 4th gen bgs getting legit GP hit because as much as I love to see 4th gen ggs domination particularly with IVE-LSFM-NJ ( :jonny5:) owning 2022 we need to get some balance with bgs getting love as well. 2023 seems like it will be big year for 4th gen bgs with TXT, SKZ, and BP999/Bep1er with Ateez, The Boyz, Enhypen, and Treasure have potential to smash.

10 hours ago, Adama said:

The charts are dead ofc they can do zombie hours easily. A lot of bg also charted a lot of their tracks inside melon top 10 during zombie hours. The same case happened with Nct 127 last year or the year bf. 
 

zombie hours doesn’t count as an achievement 

 

So is 11am still zombie hours or...

4 minutes ago, Swirl900 said:

 

So is 11am still zombie hours or...

well…

 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, xrosup said:

I got the same question about Thunderous smashing in China but sometimes we gotta accept things as they are, if the japanese decided to stan Case 143 good for them cause somebody needed to...

 

KYtBoeg.gif

It was actually Maniac and the Oddinary era smashing in China and Hyunjin bar getting the most boost to point it became the highest 4th gen bgs c-bar until the Yeonjun bar surpassed him recently.

 

Anyway 2022 was a pretty good year for SKZ getting China and Japan on their side with Oddinary and Maxident respectively and with the recent exponential increase of Kpop sales trajectory looking forward for their next Korean comeback.

 

revisiting this classic:clap3:You can tell from her eyes that she's such a STAR. I just know it when lsrf does elegant/softer concepts in the future she's gonna slay so hard. 

I didn't know this thread was full of txt stans :rip: 

do yall like txt before or just started stanning them now they're selling the same as bts or something :toofunny3:

30 minutes ago, Swirl900 said:

 

So is 11am still zombie hours or...

Well :bird:

 

n omg HIIII I haven't seen u in so long djdjdn

34 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I didn't know this thread was full of txt stans :rip: 

do yall like txt before or just started stanning them now they're selling the same as bts or something :toofunny3:

It doesn't matter, ATRL always stans after success. I know who the real Txt stans in here after being here so long from the one's who are being nice only after SRR was doing well on the charts :wave:

28 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I didn't know this thread was full of txt stans :rip: 

do yall like txt before or just started stanning them now they're selling the same as bts or something :toofunny3:

I feel like they always have more casual listeners than stans for many reasons. The smashery of SRR definitely intrigues more people. 

37 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I didn't know this thread was full of txt stans :rip: 

do yall like txt before or just started stanning them now they're selling the same as bts or something :toofunny3:

it wasn’t but we know how the cycle goes in this thread. everyone was just hating on all the boy groups not to long ago. :redface:

Didn't Good Boy Gone Bad also briefly go top 10? Ik everyone dislikes that song for whatever reason but I liked it :sad: I'm glad they're doing well though, aside from the customary Hybe vocal processing they have some of the best music out of 4th gen bgs.

TREASURE will begin their 2-day sold out dome shows in Japan

also they just added a 2nd show in the Philippines after the first show just sold out

their doing great things so far in 2023 :clap3:

 

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.