Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I dont think Ive ever seen an ad for a kpop song in my entire life. Anyone else?

I’ve seen Pink Venom after clicking on Pink Venom MV :rip:

And a BIBI song, I think it was Animal Farm.

and OnlyOneOf with their libido song. 
that’s it for me. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Oh wait how could I forget Yet To Come from the Bots :rip:

 

but yeah I don’t remember seeing any other MVs in ads. 

10 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

sm really should have released stamp on it as a stand alone

its the only song on the mini that stands out :jonny:

Alter Ego is better than the title tho :giraffe:

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

DREAM finally having A SMALL TINY ASS HIT and now their soon-to-be-extinct stans are acting BRAVE

 

right

16 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I dont think Ive ever seen an ad for a kpop song in my entire life. Anyone else?

same

but I have an adblocker lol

18 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I dont think Ive ever seen an ad for a kpop song in my entire life. Anyone else?

me too

the only kpop ad I've ever seen is ITZY's Loco

but then I installed Adblock

10 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Alter Ego is better than the title tho :giraffe:

it took longer for alter ego to grow on me :sosad:

 

both are better than goddess level 

Dream getting good treatment for once and suddenly they're the enemy :ahh:

24 minutes ago, NeonTiger said:

Dream getting good treatment for once and suddenly they're the enemy :ahh:

LIKE

:bibliahh:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

:bibliahh:

:bibliahh:

 

The way i used to feel bad for the endless drags Aespa used to get :bibliahh:

 

Not anymore, still wishing them the best but i am NAWT involving myself with that type of delusion, the fanbase is made up wannabe mean girls and it is not working, going after DREAM when ur being stomped on is insane

1 hour ago, Whatevaaaaa said:

Touring stadiums around the world they’ve already sold more than them globally. In the US their presence is so big I would still say definitely behind BP but surely closer than I thought they’d ever get when they were slaying in Korea a few years ago.


Ofc they sold more than them since they have more albums :toofunny3:. And yet, BP was the first to sell 1 and 2 millions albums. Twice can’t even outsell Aespa and IVE now. 

Their presence is so big in the US? When they’re getting out streamed by NJ in Spotify USA and when Jyp had to put remixes to be sure that debut on the hot 100? 
 

Edited by Adama

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

4 devils of hell :ahh:

Image

:deadbanana2:
i mean it’s true. Some of these BP fans are slowly turning into BoTS fans 2.0. The way they always feel the need to insert BP into any mention of Twice achievement is just sad. And we can see some of those people in this very thread. 

2 hours ago, Rhythm said:

Even this is a bit of a stretch. They have one saving grace in Soobin (and I guess Beomgyu conventionally ticks all the right boxes, as well). Outside of their own fandom, no one really sees any of the others as a distinguishable visual. Yeonjun, in particular, is widely considered botched by the k-pop fandom at large. :skull:

 

What a stupid delusional take. :deadbanana2:People like Soobin for his boy next door look, that doesn't mean the other members don't have a distinguishable visual. If the things you said were true then Yeonjun would not have been the most popular member of the group as he is. He's literally the stan attractor. You tried it I guess. :rip:

 

Edited by Blank Space

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:deadbanana2:
i mean it’s true. Some of these BP fans are slowly turning into BoTS fans 2.0. The way they always feel the need to insert BP into any mention of Twice achievement is just sad. And we can see some of those people in this very thread. 

The parallel is disbandment, I would probably be just as bitter if the most exciting thing coming from Twice was a chart tweet.

 

 

1 hour ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I dont think Ive ever seen an ad for a kpop song in my entire life. Anyone else?

I randomly got one for Lalisa back in late august 

I’m sorry but I just can’t take Yeonjun’s “visual” seriously with lips that look like that :dies::rip:

Soobin and Beomgyu >>>

no offense to his simps though :heart:

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Can a (relevant) GG release something, its hell in here

 

KYtBoeg.gif

Lesserafim is coming 

KYtBoeg.gif

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Lesserafim is coming 

KYtBoeg.gif

I'm ready for their Old Town Road. Kinda want them to copy another MOTOMAMi song tho.

 

KYtBoeg.gif

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Can a (relevant) GG release something, its hell in here

 

KYtBoeg.gif

Nah but fr cause the mid offs going on in here right now

 

KYtBoeg.gif

 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm ready for their Old Town Road. Kinda want them to copy another MOTOMAMi song tho.

 

KYtBoeg.gif

I’m not ready for their Not Shy (not me Lessaay)

KYtBoeg.gif
 

but they should be making their own global smash On the Floor tho

KYtBoeg.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.