Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Soojin deserved all the love Garam is getting all of a sudden :gaycat7: Someone who was framed, is actually talented and actually brought something to her group. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Hazy said:

you mentioned that Garam was the first one signed under Source which doesn’t mean anything since it’s possible that Source, Pledis and Ador girls trained together AND Source scouted Yunjin back after they got Chaewon and Sakura signed, not because they had hidden weapon Garam in their dungeon :rip:

idk if them training together means anything. source made the group, garam was first one in source. yunjin didnt join source until 2021, there's no chance they revolved the group around her, especially given shes never been the center/face of the group like garam has

 

 

-

 

wonyoung saw her aerial stunt and was so inspired that she pulled it for I AM

the garamprint :jonny5:

 

EieCzjH.gif

Welcome to MY World is genius. im so glad aespa tried something left field for them sonically but still kind of retaining this fantasy identity :jonny5:

gotta give SM props for this one...

27 minutes ago, Sept said:

But I hope Spicy will be fun and camp though. Korean GP seems to be digging bright pop this year. No more mushy ballads or heavy-sounding songs

I hope Spicy is a bop so that it can complete my trinity with Thirsty and Salty & Sweet

 

I'm ready for the girls to bring IT again

 

https://i.ibb.co/YXwTtRJ/SINCERELY-GISELLE.gif

im so obssesed with welcome to my world

it was so sevdaliza of them, their best sing

 

C6TeBy5.gif

garam stans in korea really bought out an entire subways adspace today :jonny5: when shes ready to redebut it would be a collapse me thinks

 

uanxIpL.gif

 

 

Kinda randomly came on my tl but Vernon ordering choco milk while others are drinking beer and coke always sends me @kendoll2001:dies:

 

 

59 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

lemme run to target to buy a copy then :gaycat4: seventeen deserve the #1

55 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

idk if them training together means anything. source made the group, garam was first one in source. yunjin didnt join source until 2021, there's no chance they revolved the group around her, especially given shes never been the center/face of the group like garam has

the thing is I didn’t say Yunjin was meant to be the center :rip:

 

what I mean is that everyone but Chaewon and Sakura were supposed to be filler members (see: IVE) to allow them both redebut and secure the sales (Hybe tried to get Minju too) > it just happens that rn Yunjin is that cvnt girl, Kazuha is getting ready to snatch the center and Eunchae became famous and generally liked maknae

 

whole group is well balanced, somehow they managed to avoid Wonyoung situation :coffee2: but I still think they were building the group around Chaewon, she has the most screen time in Fearless, was branded as the vocalist from the start, got leader position, got a full makeover, was already famous… like, the signs are there 

 

what happened to Garam is a tragic story and I fail to understand how the whole nation can do such witch hunt after 16yo girl but her departure didn’t cause any damage to LSRFM in the long run

1 minute ago, Hazy said:

the thing is I didn’t say Yunjin was meant to be the center :rip:

 

what I mean is that everyone but Chaewon and Sakura were supposed to be filler members (see: IVE) to allow them both redebut and secure the sales (Hybe tried to get Minju too) > it just happens that rn Yunjin is that cvnt girl, Kazuha is getting ready to snatch the center and Eunchae became famous and generally liked maknae

 

whole group is well balanced, somehow they managed to avoid Wonyoung situation :coffee2: but I still think they were building the group around Chaewon, she has the most screen time in Fearless, was branded as the vocalist from the start, got leader position, got a full makeover, was already famous… like, the signs are there 

 

what happened to Garam is a tragic story and I fail to understand how the whole nation can do such witch hunt after 16yo girl but her departure didn’t cause any damage to LSRFM in the long run

chaewon was undoubtedly the 2nd face of the group. but garam opened and closed fearless front and center :rip:

 

optimize

 

korea loves comeback/underdog stories especially from people who have been wronged so maybe she'll get her flowers one day :jonny5:

need BOYNEXTDOOR, MidNatt or ZB1 to serve the 2023 version of this bop

 

 

Literally the Rih of KPOP:WAP:

 

It’s official, Jennie made her own collection for CALVIN KLEIN. It’s the 4th times that she asked to design for a brand :clap3:

 

And also 

 

Edited by Adama

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

Welcome to MY World is genius. im so glad aespa tried something left field for them sonically but still kind of retaining this fantasy identity :jonny5:

gotta give SM props for this one...

unpopular but I feel like this era actually fits perfectly with the last lore-wise

 

they beat Black Mamba and were able to come back to the Real World

 

they're happy at first and they introduce Naevis to the world

 

but then they remember how shitty the Real World is too (I'm Unhappy)

 

Til We Meet Again is them going back to The Flat or Kwangya with Naevis for another mission?

8 hours ago, Adama said:

For real, How many sheep would have praised and liked Girls (or We dem Boyz) if it was released by Nct (since it was obviously made for them) :gaycat5: ? 

 

 

Virtually no one in this thread praised girls :deadbanana4: You can literally go back to release of it. It was panned from the start and most was from aespa stans.

Edited by Gaia

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Kinda randomly came on my tl but Vernon ordering choco milk while others are drinking beer and coke always sends me @kendoll2001:dies:

 

Literally so on brand for him. The fact that they were having SEAFOOD too, Vernon is such a peculiar character, god love him :ahh:

Imagine how gagged we would be if they didn't spoil most of the songs back in March :jonny: So far

 

Welcome To MY World: 9/10

I'm Unhappy: 8.5/10

Thirsty: 9/10

Salty & Sweet: 10/10

Til We Meet Again: 7/10

 

I have faith in Spicy :jonny: 

19 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

already more effort than [redacted] :clap3:

 

 

mother looks radiant :gaygacat5:

Just realised aespa upcoming album will be one the best mini album to be released in the last 5 years?

all songs we know so far are hitting, both WTMY & I’m Unhappy are at least 9/10,

Thirsty 11/10, Sweet&Salty 11/10

 

I just know Spicy will be good too, aespa remains the best 4th gen overall with the best musical output:worship:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Push it) I wish for what’s forbidden
Get it like boom boom boom
Get it like boom boom boom
(Push it) I wish for what’s forbidden
Get it like boom boom boom
Get it like boom boom boom

HHMl.gif
I’m a mess mess mess mess mess mess mess
I’m a mess mess mess mess mess mess mess
I’m a mess in distress 
but we’re still the best dressed
Fearless say yes, we don’t dress to impress

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.