Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

garam stannning is so weird

you knew the knew girl for two weeks, you just trying ti be different because there is no way you're that attached to a complete stranger

they are just using her to come for lsrfm lol. :coffee:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

i would understand if was one of the izone girlies cause at least people had been stanning them for more than a year

but garam? what the hell that girl do :rip:

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

and it's the numbers and charts that have yall pressed

I'm sorry your favs cant relate

Not really, I went to their concert last week and I listen to BP a lot so... You just like to downgrade every group who are not them every single time you Log In. 

 

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

Not really, I went to their concert last week and I listen to BP a lot so... You just like to downgrade every group who are not them every single time you Log In. 

 

like we cant be critical of BP at all and enjoy their music apparently 

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Yall didn't "drag" anything though 

its the same rehashed "BP is dated" argument 

 

all the while yall favs are doing something "refreshing" and "different" and it's still boring

ok honey if its gonna make you sleep better:heart:

I can see how listening to BPs loud ass music daily, for years, would heighten your body to expect such extreme amounts of noise and dopamine from every musical release and why you'd be dissapointed and bored by anything with less than a 120 BPM and a beat drop from 2014.

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Not really, I went to their concert last week and I listen to BP a lot so... You just like to downgrade every group who are not them every single time you Log In. 

 

Lies

I just gave IVE a compliment 

 

but I will tug at adspa every chance I get, I sure will

 

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

ok honey if its gonna make you sleep better:heart:

I sleep perfectly fine

Just now, oceans said:

HELP :bibliahh:

 

the only one this song truly applies to :clap3: the others are just pretending to be victims

my hateful era is finished so I‘m just gonna post this to report the news 

 

 

 

Happy 1 year anniversary Garam!

 

a 2-week idol getting subway/building advertisements... thats called impact

 

 

FvHRDcLaIAAUcnW?format=jpg&name=900x900FvHRDc2aYAEg-g3?format=jpg&name=900x900FvHRDcNaMAYno62?format=jpg&name=small

 

FvHRDcxacAIQXOT?format=jpg&name=900x900

the obsessed blackpink haters going to their expensive concerts :rip: at the end of the day we're all blinks 

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

I can see how listening to BPs loud ass music daily, for years, would heighten your body to expect such extreme amounts of noise and dopamine from every musical release and why you'd be dissapointed and bored by anything with less than a 120 BPM and a beat drop from 2014.

BP doesn't even have "loud " music, yall need to let go of that narrative .

what do you  consider "loud" of theirs?

 

what's loud on BORN PINK?

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

my hateful era is finished so I‘m just gonna post this to report the news 

 

 

 

This is just weird and such a waste of money

why not just sell or donate them?

2 minutes ago, rzal said:

the obsessed blackpink haters going to their expensive concerts :rip: at the end of the day we're all blinks 

:fan:

7 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Happy 1 year anniversary Garam!

 

a 2-week idol getting subway/building advertisements... thats called impact

 

 

FvHRDcLaIAAUcnW?format=jpg&name=900x900FvHRDc2aYAEg-g3?format=jpg&name=900x900FvHRDcNaMAYno62?format=jpg&name=small

 

FvHRDcxacAIQXOT?format=jpg&name=900x900

wtf.. she got another one? i remember a few fans saving up money & buying one to celebrate her birthday, which she posted about but im surprised shes gotten another one.. i feel bad for her because she is innocent but its crazy how she's grown a fanbase that is willing to spend actual money on her :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Sept said:

I feel like a lot of international IVE stans have jumped ship to LSRF, just looking at album and Spotify numbers

 

Seems like Sakura is winning again 

Both are doing better than your favs internationally so I guess you should stop with your shady cb about IVE :cm:
 

19 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Happy 1 year anniversary Garam!

 

a 2-week idol getting subway/building advertisements... thats called impact

 

 

FvHRDcLaIAAUcnW?format=jpg&name=900x900FvHRDc2aYAEg-g3?format=jpg&name=900x900FvHRDcNaMAYno62?format=jpg&name=small

 

FvHRDcxacAIQXOT?format=jpg&name=900x900

the waste of money 

Just now, NeonTiger said:

the waste of money 

tell that to the bulk buyers who are polluting the streets with trashed albums

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.