Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

do you mean the Coachella incident? I think you confused Taeyang with T.O.P, it was T.O.P who blurred Blackpink while Taeyang seems pretty supportive and even his wife is close to Jennie

 

+ Jennie also supported Taeyang 

 

No I was talking about Taehyung suddenly following TOP. I figured they were cool with Taeyang since hes also THE BLACK LABEL now. Anyway, hopefully Jennie dumps Taehyung soon, this is just not okay to me.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Sorecer said:

93 and 99 :jonny5:

 

Newjennies 

Billboard final prediction :jonny5:

 

Imagen

this is crazy :jonny6: that's a record right?

 

I'm so excited for their Ditto performance :duca:

1 hour ago, Rhyme said:

Isn't he the one dating Jennie? Collabing with the grown man who insulted his girlfriend's group is so shameless.

 

1 hour ago, Rhyme said:

No I was talking about Taehyung suddenly following TOP. Hopefully Jennie dumps Taehyung soon, this is just not okay to me.

Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

13 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

93 and 99 :jonny5:

 

Newjennies 

Billboard final prediction :jonny5:

 

Imagen

It’s games over the minute HYBE sends the girls on their inevitable in person American press tour. Talk shows, meet and greets, performances. The fact that they’re already cracking the Hot 100, NewJeans the new supremes I fear:jonny5:

18 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

this is crazy :jonny6: that's a record right?

 

I'm so excited for their Ditto performance :duca:

yes itis :jonny5:

28 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

93 and 99 :jonny5:

 

Newjennies 

Billboard final prediction :jonny5:

 

Imagen

oh wow :clap3:

Did I just read a sheep saying NewJennies is an SM'd group :deadbanana2: omg the nerve and the delusion :rip: so what now? finally an SM group is gonna enter the billboard top 100 chart? Slay I guess :bibliahh:

 

Also that certain new user giving way too much credits on china like girl unless your fave have actually break through to the actual market like BP, BB and IU or have surpass G-idle on digital sales, stop bringing it up in every post coz it's embarrassing and a total disgrace to Mother Earth :toofunny2: 

congrats to NewJennies

everything is going so right for them so far, Ador/MHJ better not fumble it all

3 minutes ago, GucciBang said:

Did I just read a sheep saying NewJennies is an SM'd group :deadbanana2: omg the nerve and the delusion :rip: so what now? finally an SM group is gonna enter the billboard top 100 chart? Slay I guess :bibliahh:

 

Also that certain new user giving way too much credits on china like girl unless your fave have actually break through to the actual market like BP, BB and IU or have surpass G-idle on digital sales, stop bringing it up in every post coz it's embarrassing and a total disgrace to Mother Earth :toofunny2: 

Do yourself a favor and Google who Min Heejin is.


And can you make it clear on whom you’re trying to drag for not having Chinese support, because I follow multiple artists? None of them are doing more poorly than BIGBANG in China who only have fabricated digital “sales” to their name.

 

saur glad I found these. really helps you appreciate the music even more

 

 

 

i hope next year GOT the beat

actually RELEASE on new years day

on all platforms 

 

i can not keep waiting until 

the middle of january for the 

serves :dies:

21 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Do yourself a favor and Google who Min Heejin is.


And can you make it clear on whom you’re trying to drag for not having Chinese support, because I follow multiple artists? None of them are doing more poorly than BIGBANG in China who only have fabricated digital “sales” to their name.

 

Why is it fabricated tho 

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

93 and 99 :jonny5:

 

Newjennies 

Billboard final prediction :jonny5:

 

Imagen

I hope It really happens :jonny5:

3 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Another BIGBANG x BTS collab incoming?

What’s up with all the VIP and ARMY duets?

T.O.P and V really saw Taeyang and Jimin and said  :eddie:

And when HYBE does buy YG… then what Hybe Hyenas and YG Rats :gaycat2:

He woke up and unfollowed him :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:

He woke up and unfollowed him :deadbanana4:

It must’ve been an accident :rip:  like when he “accidentally” followed Jennie before :bibliahh:

TEDDY is so damn lazy atp.

 

the VIBE verses/pre-chorus are actually really nice and melodic

 

then that empty-ass chorus that’s not catchy enough to stand on its own :biblio:

Yuna is a star who's being held back. She could've been Wonyoung or at least Yujin/Minji/Karina level if JYP tried :toofunny3:

55 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

saur glad I found these. really helps you appreciate the music even more

 

 

 

love these :heart:

36 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

TEDDY is so damn lazy atp.

 

the VIBE verses/pre-chorus are actually really nice and melodic

 

then that empty-ass chorus that’s not catchy enough to stand on its own :biblio:

I agree — the verses and pre-chorus are the strongest parts 

10 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Yuna is a star who's being held back. She could've been Wonyoung or at least Yujin/Minji/Karina level if JYP tried :toofunny3:

Literally. She has all the makings to be a Gen 4 It Girl, JYP! :ace: :coffee2:

55 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Do yourself a favor and Google who Min Heejin is.


And can you make it clear on whom you’re trying to drag for not having Chinese support, because I follow multiple artists? None of them are doing more poorly than BIGBANG in China who only have fabricated digital “sales” to their name.

 

I know MHJ is and I don't need a google search to say you are purely delusional but okay I'll give it to you.. let's cheers for the first SM group that will finally make it's first ever appearance in Billboard 100 :clap3:

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

 

Also you need a reading comprehension and self awareness love user Eternium aka ATRL's living definition of "I love this kpop group but SM is better" :bibliahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.