Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

BP is the most wasted GG ever but somehow they always win:WAP:

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Damn they made Jisoo fly back to Korea right after the Bangkok concert? Somethings coming for real. :WAP:

Ive fan concert  will also be available on beyond live 

 

 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

what hate train? I only saw armybots, oncez and mys camping and spreading those videos :toofunny3:

every single one that attended the shows had so much fun and said it was one of the best shows they've ever been

Some hate tweets went virals, with a lot of views too. It was mostly online but the hate train was there. 
 

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

Well the show was a test, and probably won't comeback next year as every finalists singles flopped and the albums of the show flopped too. The producers said they actually lost money making the show.

I mean when was the last time we had a successful newcomer who isn’t doing urban music? 

Anyways let’s just brings back Secret story during the summer. 

 

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

 

So Monsta X doing drill now. Off course Jooheon produced it.

Seems like the new trend. Even in SMTM a lot of songs used drill beats 

 

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

BP is the most wasted GG ever but somehow they always win:WAP:

 

 

It really need to be studied bc how :jonnycat:?

But the real question is how long it can last? 

1 minute ago, Sorecer said:

Ive fan concert  will also be available on beyond live 

 

 

I really wonder when their next cb is going to be announced! Hope it’s in February 

so aespa full album february really is possible huh :WAP:

i'm quaking just thinking about it. we might also get a repackage :WAP:

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

so aespa full album february really is possible huh :WAP:

i'm quaking just thinking about it. we might also get a repackage :WAP:

 

 

 

Totally expected! They have a reality show Going on and that's so SM to link the reality with their comeback 

 

Excited about what SM prepared after a year of being in the basement :bird:

 

We are still waiting for that SMCU ep 3 

aespa FULL album

all they need is the 3 relevant China bars to participate and it is basically 1mil sales from the 3 bars alone! :bird:

41 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Acting like Teumes weren't insulting ENHYPEN anytime they got the chance too, even if the black ocean was false, Teumes aren't innocent and never will be 

 

 

It was already proven false

idk why you’re posting tweets when none of that happened…

 

none of this even would be happening f Engenes weren’t insecure about their favs. They started this whole mess coming for TREASURE unprovoked cause they were irrelevant @ MAMA and all the praise was for TREASURE.

 

it’s not TREASURE’s fault they were the better group. Like, no one was even thinking about them until they started this mess and now are playing victims

 

hybe stans are trash.

8 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Totally expected! They have a reality show Going on and that's so SM to link the reality with their comeback 

 

Excited about what SM prepared after a year of being in the basement :bird:

 

We are still waiting for that SMCU ep 3 

 

2 minutes ago, newaespa said:

aespa FULL album

all they need is the 3 relevant China bars to participate and it is basically 1mil sales from the 3 bars alone! :bird:

I wonder if they'll break Born Pink's 2.5m (2.8m?) sales

I think ae1 can do 2.5m-2.7m tbh

 

I predicted savage ep to be doing 500k last 2021 too and look what happened :eli: 

Anywho…speaking of GOT

I thought they were a rotational group and there would be different units

 

them getting a mini album looks like a fixed group to me…

 

did SM forget or did they just lie?

oh and STAMP ON IT is not the tea, but I’ll give the mini a listen

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

It doesn't surprise me seeing as they were making excuses for ENHYPEN's bullying of Sunoo

like artist, like stan it seems

It always shook me how their fans are enabling the Sunoo bullying just to defend their own faves, I-. I do not hear a lot of fans calling them out, when its a SERIOUS issue. I've never seen such a SHAMELESS and VILE behavior :deadbanana2:

 

Like if it's the same case happens in other groups, there would already be media coverage of bullying allegations and mass petitions about the removal of bully members :deadbanana4:

 

 

8 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

 

I wonder if they'll break Born Pink's 2.5m (2.8m?) sales

I think ae1 can do 2.5m-2.7m tbh

 

I predicted savage ep to be doing 500k last 2021 too and look what happened :eli: 

ae1 might break BP's hanteo sales, but i not sure about Circle sales

Both of them can take turn to break each other record though :bird:

 

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Anywho…speaking of GOT

I thought they were a rotational group and there would be different units

 

them getting a mini album looks like a fixed group to me…

 

did SM forget or did they just lie?

oh and STAMP ON IT is not the tea, but I’ll give the mini a listen

SM forgot and they lied too.

GOT is just a group for BoA to have a job anyway, and MYs + Reveluvs boycotting GOT is hilarious though :swan:

10 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Anywho…speaking of GOT

I thought they were a rotational group and there would be different units

 

them getting a mini album looks like a fixed group to me…

 

did SM forget or did they just lie?

oh and STAMP ON IT is not the tea, but I’ll give the mini a listen

I think it will be like NCT:

there’s GOT The Beat with one lineup, then there will be GOT The Music, GOT The Talent, GOT The Visual etc with different lineups just like NCT 127, NCT Dream, NCT China (WayV)

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

That’s a really interesting thought actually. I just hope Pledis/HYBE utilizes the remaining members and does something like SM with EXO, and not shelve group comebacks until all/most members return :gaycat6: 

 

edited my comment cause I completely forgot about Obsession :rip:

The most challenging year will be the time when Hoshi (Main Dancer/Choreo), Woozi (Producer), DK (Main Vocal) and Mingyu (The Face) intersect and all enlist. But I look forward to seeing the other members step up in their places :bird:
 

12 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

It always shook me how their fans are enabling the Sunoo bullying just to defend their own faves, I-. I do not hear a lot of fans calling them out, when its a SERIOUS issue. I've never seen such a SHAMELESS and VILE behavior :deadbanana2:

 

Like if it's the same case happens in other groups, there would already be media coverage of bullying allegations and mass petitions about the removal of bully members :deadbanana4:

 

 

Those members bullying Sunoo over his weight was horrendous. Literally put me off ever wanting to go near Enhypen, or their music. The fact that it came to a point where a #FreeSunoo campaign was started… But they all seem to be closer now, after they got back from their U.S. tour, and there hasn’t been drama in a while 
 

23 minutes ago, Mel. said:

it’s not TREASURE’s fault they were the better group. Like, no one was even thinking about them until they started this mess and now are playing victims

I will say, I haven’t fully gotten into Treasure just yet, but from what I’ve seen of them through all the year end/award show performances they’ve done in the last month - they kill it every time. They have such a raw energy that I find rare with a lot of other Gen 4 BGs. They know how to work the arena, and sell me on wanting to see them live every single time. And from all the videos/moments I see of them on TikTok/YouTube, they genuinely seem like great guys

 

Halfway through this whole ep and it's one of the FUNNIEST kpop **** I have watched in a long time :dies: 

The girls randomly running around & jumping up and down :dies: 

The random beefs without Mnet evil editing :dies: 

Aiki keeps crawling on the floor despite being a fairy :dies: 

Eunbi giving the middle finger :dies: 

The Serena girl running away :dies: 

41 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

 

I wonder if they'll break Born Pink's 2.5m (2.8m?) sales

I think ae1 can do 2.5m-2.7m tbh

 

I predicted savage ep to be doing 500k last 2021 too and look what happened :eli: 

They will definitely break Born pink first week sales on hanteo (thanks to Yg incompetence :deadbanana4:) and will probably cross  2.3/2.5 millions sales. Sales wise they’re safe. 
 

But they need the audience and k gp to STREAM the TT.  

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Damn they made Jisoo fly back to Korea right after the Bangkok concert? Somethings coming for real. :WAP:

YG actually putting up the deadline for her solo debut? Oof she's truly COMING coming!

 

:redface:

1 minute ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

YG actually putting up the deadline for her solo debut? Oof she's truly COMING coming!

 

:redface:

All of them (except Lisa who have a fan meeting scheduled) are back in Seoul since they’re using a private jet and the flight is less than 5 hours. 
 

I think that if Jisoo is not shooting her mv this month, it means that the February is sadly not happening. 

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

There was some tea about BP last week by a french blogger. Not gonna talk about the dating because ain't nobody here for paid sasaeng tea. 

 

But BlackPink is actually the only Kpop group invited in a lot of tv shows in France, but because of their management up until now it couldn't have been possible.

 

They were invited to perform at NRJ Music Award last year, they were also invited to be on Star Academy and perform with the contestants and also promote their album, they were also invited to promote their tour on a radio show.

 

the blogger provided this tea with the DMs of several producers confirming it.

 

Like YG what you do!?

tbh i can see why they'd reject those particular spots. but i cant believe they haven't pushed for talk show appearances internationally... at the very least, if they're already in france for fashion week, they can drop by for one damn talk show. 

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

All of them (except Lisa who have a fan meeting scheduled) are back in Seoul since they’re using a private jet and the flight is less than 5 hours. 
 

I think that if Jisoo is not shooting her mv this month, it means that the February is sadly not happening. 

I doubt she is going to film MV this soon. She isn't even finished recording her music yet

 

Her solo is definitely coming before BP's contract renewal so I'm definitely expecting before July/August this year

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

8 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:


 

Those members bullying Sunoo over his weight was horrendous. Literally put me off ever wanting to go near Enhypen, or their music. The fact that it came to a point where a #FreeSunoo campaign was started… But they all seem to be closer now, after they got back from their U.S. tour, and there hasn’t been drama in a while 

Yeah, HYBE immediately let the members known that if they wanna keep their careers, they better keep it cute with the fat jokes. But I'm still concerned for Sunoo because since the bully members were not held accountable (since their clown fans gave them a pass), they can just play nice for the cameras, but when the cameras are out, they would keep throwing jabs at Sunoo's weight. And Sunoo is not the type of person who is ballsy to call out abuse like that.  :dancehall:

Wonyoung has become a meme on TikTok :skull: :skull: Her Reputation era is here

14 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I doubt she is going to film MV this soon. She isn't even finished recording her music yet

 

Her solo is definitely coming before BP's contract renewal so I'm definitely expecting before July/August this year

Probably a summer debut then bc they’re going to be busy with all these date + them headlining festivals 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.