Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I wonder if the debut MVs were filmed in 2020/2021, does anyone know 'cause I recall their debut being postponed due to the pandemic

May 2022 in Barcelona.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

about to be the biggest girl group tour of all time by MILES :deadbanana:

 

 

 

not this song entering kcharts now:deadbanana2:I feel like it will continue rising. Usually songs that have better charting positions on FLO and Genie will also have more longevity on Melon right?

Anyone know the highest grossing kpop act tour of all time?

is it this bts tour or bigbang?

 

yg needs to announce LATAM dates and 2nd set of asian tour for encore they can break this bts record:eli: 

3 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

 

Wonwoo is such an effortless It Boy. For someone who chooses to be quite removed from being the "traditional Idol", he really knows how show up and grab all the attention effortlessly. He looked amazing at the GDAs :heart:

 

I'm so intrigued to see the concept and sound they have cooked up this time! I hope they do endless variety and music shows in February. Hoshi, DK and Seungkwan are literally the best time, and the PERFECT trio for promo :heart2:

 

Yes! They did amazing. I actually have a theory that SEVENTEEN are so underrated cause 1) it's not the easiest to get into a group with 13 members (but once you do, you see the genius in it), but 2) They came up at the exact time as BTS, so they were always in the background. But when I finally got into them during Left & Right in 2020, and went back and consumed everything from the start, they've always been amazing performers, with great music, and the funniest variety moments. So now that they're the sunbaenims at all these award shows, it's nice to see them getting their flowers and respect. Have been playing DON QUIXOTE nonstop since the performance :bird:

 

It's funny watching HYBE try to retcon their regret of not pushing BTS individually to the fashion houses, like YG did (brilliantly) with BLACKPINK. I know it feels like everyone in KPOP is a "brand ambassador" these days, but to watch how aggressive they've been with getting NewJennies their respective brands, and now sending Enhypen to court Prada has been fun

He really is! I mean usually introverted idols like him struggle to express themselves fully, and he has admitted to feeling the same way as well, but somehow his camera presence is always on point. It looks like he knows his strong suits :clap3:


Hoshi, DK and Seungkwan literally are the entertainment kings so I’m most excited for the promotions for this unit lmao. And of course DK and SK are two of the most talented male vocalists in kpop, but I think Hoshi is arguably the third best vocalist in Seventeen even though he’s not even in the vocal unit. This man is an ACE :jonny: I’m so ready.

 

and YES you summed it up so well. That’s exactly how I felt when I went back and dove into their discography and content. Apart from the obvious 13 members risk, they came way before the 4th gen boys so of course kpop wasn’t as global back then, but came on the heels of BTS so they were overshadowed. But I’m so proud of what they have achieved so gradually and have grown consistently over the years :clap3:This is such a complete group and they literally have everything so their success is deserved. 

this is cute

kinda noisy though :rip:

Edited by Butters

46 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Eww :biblio:

Hwasa girl….don’t do it again.

 

 

 

The cover is good, they did good, don't know what you blinks are acting as if the sound and concept of Blackpink is impossible to be done by someone else as if their concept isn't a continuation of another previous product:rip:

They SLAYED as usual and glad they sang live even though their choreos are no joke, and Yunjin is such a motherfucking STAR :jonny:…..but where is ANTIFRAGILE? :biblio:

 

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

40 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Anyone know the highest grossing kpop act tour of all time?

is it this bts tour or bigbang?

 

yg needs to announce LATAM dates and 2nd set of asian tour for encore they can break this bts record:eli: 

Yeah they might snatch the record  

 

 

13 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Hoshi, DK and Seungkwan literally are the entertainment kings so I’m most excited for the promotions for this unit lmao. And of course DK and SK are two of the most talented male vocalists in kpop, but I think Hoshi is arguably the third best vocalist in Seventeen even though he’s not even in the vocal unit. This man is an ACE :jonny: I’m so ready.

 

and YES you summed it up so well. That’s exactly how I felt when I went back and dove into their discography and content. Apart from the obvious 13 members risk, they came way before the 4th gen boys so of course kpop wasn’t as global back then, but came on the heels of BTS so they were overshadowed. But I’m so proud of what they have achieved so gradually and have grown consistently over the years :clap3:This is such a complete group and they literally have everything so their success is deserved. 

Hoshi is so insanely talented and such an all rounder. I have the utmost confidence putting him up against any dancer, he’s truly one of the GOATs. And the fact that he could easily be put in the vocal line, and is also listed as sub rapper that he could be in the rap line as well… truly an ACE! Talented king, I wish for more flowers for Tiger in 2023 :heart:

 

And I really do feel with BTS being benched, SEVENTEEN (along with Stray Kids and NCT) are going to have big, big 2023s! I’m exited to see where SVT will be a year from now.

37 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The cover is good, they did good, don't know what you blinks are acting as if the sound and concept of Blackpink is impossible to be done by someone else as if their concept isn't a continuation of another previous product:rip:

I mean, your opinion is your opinion

but I don't think they sound good

 

and no one said BP covers can't be done or impossible

it's just that an actual good cover from especially female artists hasn't happened yet

 

They serving vocals, hybe 4gen bgs should learn

 

Thank god they cut right when haechan tragic vocals start.

Edited by DelRey

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

about to be the biggest girl group tour of all time by MILES :deadbanana:

 

 

I told ya'll from the moment it was announced that they were coming for #1 :flame::flame:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

Anyone know the highest grossing kpop act tour of all time?

is it this bts tour or bigbang?

 

yg needs to announce LATAM dates and 2nd set of asian tour for encore they can break this bts record:eli: 

They will they are for sure going to Brazil, Chile and Mexico 

Some info has been leaked they just need to announce it 

 

:rip:

When they add 2 stadiums in Thailand :WAP:

 

not them aiming for 200M I expected 100M o

38 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

They SLAYED as usual and glad they sang live even though their choreos are no joke, and Yunjin is such a motherfucking STAR :jonny:…..but where is ANTIFRAGILE? :biblio:

 

 

I loved the performance of the last song :jonny5:

32 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:
Taeyang, Jimin and Teddy

 

A bop is coming!

8 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

They serving vocals, hybe 4gen bgs should learn

 

Thank god they cut right when haechan tragic vocals start.

lmao that SQUEEK at the end :deadbanana4:

:penguin: Eleven losing 3 weeks of tracking.

Itzy is doing well. :heart:
I hope Kepler will bounce back at least in Japan they can secure a big fanbase. 

 

If we are going to put a boy group in this topic I'm glad is Seventeen because they are truly the best :clap3:

 

 

300 PAK :clap3:

I hope they promote Ditto and OMG like how they did with hype boy :bird:

 

 

Edited by Sorecer

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.