Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

Also this Legend finally getting her Flowers.mp3 with this Legendary Smash WHEW :flame:

 

ad01b0cb56d02d33ef3158b533f579e0b2241062

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

23 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I'm not watching the show rn omg which one was the second one she won

 

qW82HKa.gif

RECORD OF THE YEAR

 

qW82HKa.gif

THIS SMASHA DOES NOT GET OLD. STILL ON REPEAT OVER A YEAR LATER. GODLEY LACED THIS 2x GRAMMY WINNER WITH CRACK.

 

IMG_6023.gif?ex=65c856ef&is=65b5e1ef&hm=

 

 

Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to everything else. :deadbanana: It’s such a testament that when Miley gets it right, she’s unstoppable.

 

Her speeches were…. eh, but it’s her brand to never follows the rules so nobody will care. I hope this rejuvenates her attachment to the industry and motivation to perform/promote/tour sooner than later, but we’ll see. So happy for her, such an amazing night. :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

RECORD OF THE YEAR

 

qW82HKa.gif

Just saw the video of ha accepting the award but thanks sis

 

qW82HKa.gif

We did it! :party:

 

Im so happy for Miley we waited 18 years for this 

#1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144) :rip:

 

I hope it will revive the era

Edited by Fastlane

Legendary night for Miley, she lowkey stole the show & it's sooooo deserved :cries:

 

The way I JUMPED out of my seat when she won ROTY! Mariah Carey + Meryl Streep being her presenters was iconic too. Like wow :jonny5:

The way i still crying from happiness lmaoooo. Never been happier! Miley had so much fun today, love seeing her happy. I told since the day 1 it will win ROTY :WAP:

It was her night. Love her and Flowers. It's such a good pop song. No one's releasing catchy bops like this these days, this will definitely be in decade-end top 10s.

US iTunes:

1. Flowers (+52)

61. Used to be Young (NEW)
63. Used to be Young (+56)

75. Party in the USA (+48)

80. Flowers (NEW)

 

5. Endless Summer Vacation (+145)

194. Endless Summer Vacation (NEW)

 

US Apple Music:

145. Endless Summer Vacation (+29)

54 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

US iTunes:

1. Flowers (+52)

61. Used to be Young (NEW)
63. Used to be Young (+56)

75. Party in the USA (+48)

80. Flowers (NEW)

 

5. Endless Summer Vacation (+145)

194. Endless Summer Vacation (NEW)

 

US Apple Music:

145. Endless Summer Vacation (+29)

It's time to release Violet Chemestry and get another smash hit :gaycat4:

5 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

THIS SMASHA DOES NOT GET OLD. STILL ON REPEAT OVER A YEAR LATER. GODLEY LACED THIS 2x GRAMMY WINNER WITH CRACK.

 

IMG_6023.gif?ex=65c856ef&is=65b5e1ef&hm=

 

 

Oh GODley don't make that international hit and grammy award winning serve :jonny5:

IMG_8709.gif?ex=6597b3da&is=65853eda&hm=

 

Edited by Miley Cyrus

Where do I begin? I am so proud of Miley and she literally stole the show. I'm seeing nothing but praise I think she looked great at the red carpet and on stage :weeps:

She is EVERYWHERE online blowing past the other girls in terms of views and engagement. That video of her saying "iPhones" just going viral like that :deadbanana: 

God Miley can be such a force in the industry if she really cared more :weeps: 

She hit all the notes and gave a great performance and we got a GODriah and GODley moment together :weeps: 

When they announced her first win for Pop Vocal I literally jumped up in joy I don't think I ever celebrate myself like that whenever I accomplish things personally :weeps: 

And then ROTY she won in a general field :weeps: :weeps: :weeps: 

 

Could not be happier!

Edited by Miley Cyrus

3 hours ago, wish said:

The way I JUMPED out of my seat when she won ROTY! Mariah Carey + Meryl Streep being her presenters was iconic too. Like wow :jonny5:

Right? It all felt right and she owned the night...

Her performance just reminded me how much I missed her in pop culture, she's such a breath of fresh air and it's clear to see in her performance too, somebody get her out of that cult please. :laugh::heart:

5 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

US Apple Music:

99. Endless Summer Vacation (+75)

 

Damn girl.

ESV resurgence we here!!

 

IMG_8709.gif?ex=6597b3da&is=65853eda&hm=

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.