Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Cher's mom has passed away

Featured Replies

  • Replies 26
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BnPac said:

RIP. She was lucky though, to still have her. 

Yeah. I think theres a good gene running in her family. Strong, healthy and youthful ladies with long life spans. RIP!

Georgia was an icon may she rest in peace :worship:

Edited by Lord Gaga

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

RIP. She was lucky though, to still have her. 

So true, RIP.

Rip Georgia, a queen in her own light! Sending prayers and good wishes to Cher and her familly

I'm so sorry for her loss, I lost mine last year and god do I wish I was able to have her as long as Cher had hers. She was so lucky to be with her for so long, but of course I know that doesn't dull the pain of losing her. May she rest in peace and sending love and condolences to Cher and her family.

I looked it up her mother was 96. She lives a full life RIP to her and condolences to Cher and family

May she rest in peace. Based on the interviews that I've seen of her with Cher she seemed like a very fun person.

RIP. Must be amazing to have your mom with you until you're 76.

96 and the mother of THE Cher, what a life. Rest in Peace.

Georgia had a Good Long life. 

 

I remember reading that Georgia's mother also lived to be 96 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.