Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lindsay shines at GMA interview

Featured Replies

Well that's fun outfit. Reminds me of m&ms

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

She looks so healthy and youthful. So happy for her. And I love her hair.

 

I hope one day Wendy Williams will be like this 

She's radiating! I'm so happy for her return and hope she finds looks of success in the near future :heart2:

She seems so genuinely happy. She’s glowing :clap3:we love to see a real comeback :clap3:

So happy for her and how she was able to turn things around.  Will definitely be watching her movies just to support her.

She looks amazing, she seems genuinely very happy and I love to see it! I hope this is the beginning of a great come back for her!

Islam has saved her tbh :clap3: (and therapy, and rehab, and her loving husband, and maturing etc....). Happy for her :clap3: :heart2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.