Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Do you miss Elizabeth II?

Featured Replies

I was told that the world would drastically change after her passing, but after pulling all the gimmicks during those 10 days of mourning literally nobody outside those British bigots flinched. 

 

Whats your opinion on the subject? 

Edited by Severus Snape

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I already forgot about her

.

2 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I already forgot about her

:giraffe:

Oh yeah she's gone too. Wonder how long King ***** will last?

You have to know someone in order to miss him. Not eve. If person. She wasn't really active outside hiding in the palace.

 

So no

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

she will always be remembered :heart: pressed atrlers wont change that

2 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I already forgot about her

.

Yes i do.

we used to play strip poker and blackjack together and now my ass is bald and alone.

I agree that I thought the world would change a lot after her death but everything is literally the same 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.