• Nefertiti0

• nooniebao

• SalvoPK

2 hours ago, matthado said:

Am I the only one that likes this song? :next:

Nope, I'm right here! so much fun and such a simple but powerful message

20 minutes ago, psychodiva336 said:

Nope, I'm right here! so much fun and such a simple but powerful message

I agree. I thought it was a standout when I heard the album. A friend of mine who is really only a casual listener of music who likes Ava also said that Weapons was a stand out to her when I played her the album. 

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

They said the same thing about Mabel's second album, people never learn :rip:

Mabel's ABOUT LAST NIGHT is a great pop album and sophomore effort. Ya just did her dirty because her singles underperformed and that was clearly fault of her management being messy. This being confirmed by her dropping them halfway through the era. 

3 hours ago, The Witch said:

She fell off  

4qIACnq.gif

@Leptine @Reverse Warholian

How when her whole album leaked and people were clearly satisfied and impressed with the record as a whole. Just mad at the lack of promo and poor single choices. 

Weapons is actually really good but “STOP usingyourwordsasweapons” ruins a great song :rip:

13 hours ago, matthado said:

Am I the only one that likes this song? :next:

The verses are top tier :weeps: 

A bop wtf are y'all on

9 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

Weapons is actually really good but “STOP usingyourwordsasweapons” ruins a great song :rip:

That's the best part of the song

J9jhP70.gif

Spotify (Nov 11)
• Finland
#62 — 17,213 streams
• Norway
#40 — 35,054 streams
• Denmark
#77 — 16,792 streams
• Sweden
#40 — 58,235 streams

13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Mabel's ABOUT LAST NIGHT is a great pop album and sophomore effort. Ya just did her dirty because her singles underperformed and that was clearly fault of her management being messy. This being confirmed by her dropping them halfway through the era. 

Or maybe the music isn't as good as you're making it out to be? It's a decent pop album but it's no masterpiece.

This... is fine.

19 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

Maybe You're The Problem deserved so much better. 

1000%

It's a cute song that sounds like a hit, definitely a step down from the first two singles. I refused to listen to the album leak but I keep reading that this is the weakest song on the album. If that is the case, the album is going to be absolutely amazing.

I just feel like this is not the song you release when both the lead & second single bomb. 

Maybe she should have used this time to go back in the studio to record better music especially since the whole album leak:biblio:

37 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

Maybe You're The Problem deserved so much better. 

Absolutely, I still listen to it almost every day :deadbanana2: It’s truly incredible, might be my song of the year. 

I absolutely love this! I think its the catchiest song on the album. It gives me Britney Toxic vibes for some reason. It would be cool if she took inspiration from that video.

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify (Nov 11)
• Finland
#62 — 17,213 streams
• Norway
#40 — 35,054 streams
• Denmark
#77 — 16,792 streams
• Sweden
#40 — 58,235 streams

Honestly I wasn't expecting any numbers at all, but I'm here for it !!

When I first saw the title, I was expecting something darker and more mature and was initially disappointed when it turned out to have a different vibe. But it's grown on me a ton and once you get used the 'STOP!!!! Using your words as weapons' part it kind of clicks for me.

I seriously think this could be a streaming smash too... anything to save the era at this point...

Edited by smartalek22

Not me predicting this in the album thread a while ago :dies: 

It’s a BOP. Y’all have to deal. Certainly catchy enough to be a hit with the right playlisting. 

#10 in NMF. Hopefully the MV comes soon. 

Ummm this is a bop. Dont get the hate tbh. The only critique I have for this album so far is that the production is kinda monotone and unexciting. It doesnt really bring the diversity we had in H&H.

Can someone tell me if were getting another BTTN on the record? :WAP:

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Absolutely, I still listen to it almost every day :deadbanana2: It’s truly incredible, might be my song of the year. 

Same omg the Taste we exhibit.

Its my SOTY along with 2 Die 4, Sorry If I Hurt You, Gentleman, Easy Lover, Shy, Nasty by Sophie Cates, Catch Me in the air, We Never even dated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.