Ava Max - "Weapons"

Supervillain

they could've posted the entire visualizer for Weapons since the song is already released, but anyway, we'll be waiting for the full ones on 27/01 I fear

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• nooniebao

• SalvoPK

On 12/23/2022 at 11:40 AM, SalvoPK said:

they could've posted the entire visualizer for Weapons since the song is already released, but anyway, we'll be waiting for the full ones on 27/01 I fear

yeah it would've made more sense to release this visualizer in full considering the song is already out and my god she looks phenomenal with red hair bring it back please

• 1 month later...

Very late to the conversation, but is it just me or does the melody of the chorus sound kinda similar to the melody of Battlefield's chorus? :huh: It's not exact but I could hear it from my first listen even. Even the title is somewhat related. :skull:

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

'Weapons' gets over 50k streams daily from France only because it was added to the biggest Spotify playlist in France a few weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

'Weapons' gets over 50k streams daily from France only because it was added to the biggest Spotify playlist in France a few weeks ago.

Yup lol:

On 2/5/2023 at 3:35 PM, nooniebao said:

Great record!!

:WAP:

get is AVA!!

15 hours ago, Gabe² said:

So the next single?

Yup, it’s being promoted on US Radio and it’s seemingly getting the single treatment in France too.

On 3/1/2023 at 3:25 PM, Gabe² said:

So the next single?

On 3/2/2023 at 6:53 AM, nooniebao said:

Yup, it’s being promoted on US Radio and it’s seemingly getting the single treatment in France too.

:rip:

I don’t think there’s any actual radio push for this :rip: Hopefully it’s not the actual single but it is the album track with the most streams at the moment…

11 hours ago, collin said:

I don’t think there’s any actual radio push for this :rip: Hopefully it’s not the actual single but it is the album track with the most streams at the moment…

I think they’re just testing the waters at radio and trying to get some feedback on the song 

I don’t think the song has an actual radio push 

I don’t really like this song as a single but I do as an album track. 

Justice for Sleepwalker

If all is okay with the world, this will NOT be a single.

Dancing's Done, Sleepwalker, and Ghost are all right there begging to SMASH!!!! :rip:

I don’t get why she’s not releasing the 90s eurodance stuff? She’s released nothing but 80s synth pop singles and that’s why she keeps flopping. That sound is becoming outdated and tiresome bc every artist is doing it. Which is why we see Bebe, Zara, Latto, saweetie, etc. all flopping when they put a song out with that sound. Do something different!

On 3/7/2023 at 9:59 AM, Price88 said:

I don’t get why she’s not releasing the 90s eurodance stuff? She’s released nothing but 80s synth pop singles and that’s why she keeps flopping. That sound is becoming outdated and tiresome bc every artist is doing it. Which is why we see Bebe, Zara, Latto, saweetie, etc. all flopping when they put a song out with that sound. Do something different!

bebe isn't flopping. zara is actually slowly climbing. saweetie i get. jury is still out on latto. ava needs to release ghost, sleepwalker and get outta my heart or the deluxe for christ's sake

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.