• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• nooniebao

• SalvoPK

7 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Where did they find these numbers? Spotify counter hasn't updated yet.

26 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Where is the MV Amanda?

We're so close to the Xmas freeze. Might be better to wait until January to give the song a second wind and build some momentum for the album release. 

Edited by Stunnah

2 hours ago, Stunnah said:

We're so close to the Xmas freeze. Might be better to wait until January to give the song a second wind and build some momentum for the album release. 

I agree. Now it’s time to push Christmas Without You :jonny5:

8 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Or maybe the music isn't as good as you're making it out to be? It's a decent pop album but it's no masterpiece.

It's not bad though. Y'all acting like these 2 girls are serving new variants of covid given some of the overreactions in here. I never said that it was a masterpiece but that ABOUT LAST LIGHT is actually a good pop album.

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

It's not bad though. Y'all acting like these 2 girls are serving new variants of covid given some of the overreactions in here. I never said that it was a masterpiece but that ABOUT LAST LIGHT is actually a good pop album.

It's a good pop album, i agree. You're right i was a bit too harsh.

27 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

ABOUT LAST LIGHT is actually a good pop album.

It is a great album. I’m sure Ava new album willl be decent 

Edited by Power love

This is my favourite track so far. It’s quite addictive. 

I listened to the leak once a few weeks ago but I don’t remember any of the songs but Ghost.

Just now, Tyrion_LMG said:

This is my favourite track so far. It’s quite addictive. 

I listened to the leak once a few weeks ago but I don’t remember any of the songs but Ghost.

Same. Weapons is actually better in my memories tho.

expected worse but still really horrible out of any chart. virtually just same point of 'who's laughing now' from last album rollout, this wont be a hit but she might repeat 100M or 50M in this climate if video has good high replay. there's somewhat demand from her which totally not complete dud like another girl debut...

J9jhP70.gif

Edited by Polgg48

This has a little more smash potential than MDB but who's choosing these album tracks as singles? Only MYTP had real star power so far.

she has decent success in Europe - namely Eastern Europe countries (Germany, Poland,Austria etc)

she should relocate to Europe and develope a true fanbase there IMO

Her lyricism is just so juvenile and corny. The melodies are getting reductive, too. But this one is actually kind of a bop and goes harder than MBYTP. Just wish she’d write music with more substance or at least show some maturity in her songwriting. Isn’t she like 30? This is very Disney Channel. 

This is clearly a buzz single so it doing as well as Who’s Laughing Now isn’t a bad thing. I mean, she should be doing better than last era but it could be worse.

Spotify(Nov 12)
Sweden #52(-12) — 41,632(-16,603)
Norway #54(-14) — 21,699(-13,355)
Finland #99(-37) — 10,270(-6,943)
Denmark #169(-92) — 9,865(-6,927)

Her past hits such as K&Q, MH2 and Motto required MONTHS to gain traction on radio / charts.

Do y'all really expect her to pull a smash hit out of nowhere with a leaked song and 0 tik tok noise? :kitty:

6 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Terrible.. the ramen noodle wig... the doo doo brown lip... the swamp realness... and on top of that she's serving James Charles levels of pale. How she went from serving at Los 40 to this is unimaginable

27 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Stop the plummet ??at this rate they'll drop under 100k in 3 days

STOP! usingyourwordsasweaponssssss

OT: This is living in my mind but it's definitely one of the worst single choices. The rest of the album has superior songs, why would they release that as a single?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.