Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Crush - Jennifer Paige | Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

 

A top 3 hit in the USA and top 5 hit in Europe reaching #1 in Canada, New Zealand and Australia and top 10 in 20+ countries.

 

It's just soo fun to listen to - the holy bridge

 

Vanilla skies (vanilla skies)

White picket fences in your eyes

A vision of you and me...

 

  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best songs ever

 

Literally spring breeze in audio form, god knows what she laced this song with

Kill me but I LOVE the Glee version of this song :dies: Lea snapped!

 

 

I literally just discovered this song for the first time the other day on a 90s-2000s playlist! It's so good.

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Kill me but I LOVE the Glee version of this song :dies: Lea snapped!

 

 

I don't think she went for the right vibe/inflection for the song

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Kill me but I LOVE the Glee version of this song :dies: Lea snapped!

 

 

quinn would do it better

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

One of the best songs ever

 

Literally spring breeze in audio form, god knows what she laced this song with

summer breeze but agree about the rest

  • Author
1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

One of the best songs ever

 

Literally spring breeze in audio form, god knows what she laced this song with

The Teenage Dream of the 90s if we're being honest :clap3:

This song was basically the pre-cursor to all the teen pop hits that would follow from 1999 and 2000. A bop. 

 

I prefer the Mandy Moore "Crush" song though but this is still good

Appreciation thread for your fave @KillingYourCareer

 

------

 

LUV her second album Positivley Somewhere :heart: a perfect summer album 

 

The best song of the 90s :jonny2: the melody, the softness, the carefree vibes... I absolutely love it and its parent album.

A perfect pop song. And the follow-up singles deserved far more success, even if they are not up to this level.

 

TpmA8gG.gif

  • 1 month later...
On 10/15/2022 at 9:15 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

Appreciation thread for your fave @KillingYourCareer

 

------

 

LUV her second album Positivley Somewhere :heart: a perfect summer album 

 

 

On 10/15/2022 at 11:51 PM, KillingYourCareer said:

The best song of the 90s :jonny2: the melody, the softness, the carefree vibes... I absolutely love it and its parent album.

so both her albums are good?? or have a lot of filler? which is better?

I want Dua to cover this so bad, her tone and non-chalant type of singing would fit the song so well.

3 hours ago, FunCoric said:

 

so both her albums are good?? or have a lot of filler? which is better?

 

I mean, both albums have that basic chill escapist pop sound that was trendy at the time, but that is why we LUV it so much :jonnycat:

 

If you want to hear album with similar sound but less filler, I suggest Counting Down the Days by Natalie Imbruglia!

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.